davelifted
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
426 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by soclope View Post
Firemans lift could be easier.
I'm really surprised that she did a good crotch lift.
195lb with only one arm under the crotch is not an esay lift to do and if she has done it she is great.
I'd like to know how many time was she able to lift you in a crotch lift (in seconds i mean).
She did it quite easily and carried me around - not sure how long, I was just enjoying the moment but I should think at least 10 secs. We do plan to do a video some time, so you'll be able to see for your self
Who Said Thanks:
soclope (April 18th, 2016)
Old April 18th, 2016, 12:05   #23
Jase
STANDARD

1 For This Post
199 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himannv View Post
I'm around 5'11 and 90kg.
I am not as tall as you but a similar weight (92kg) and we were just joking around - if you suggest it as a joke (there's nooo way you can lift me for example) some girls will see it as a challenge and try - my friend did and lifted me easily (just keep still to help with balance) and she has carried me on multiple occasions since even though I am way bigger than her (she is 52kg)
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (April 18th, 2016)
Old April 19th, 2016, 15:04   #24
Himannv
STANDARD

0 For This Post
21 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
I am not as tall as you but a similar weight (92kg) and we were just joking around - if you suggest it as a joke (there's nooo way you can lift me for example) some girls will see it as a challenge and try - my friend did and lifted me easily (just keep still to help with balance) and she has carried me on multiple occasions since even though I am way bigger than her (she is 52kg)
Oh, that's not the issue, I have someone who would do it.

My wife definitely would enjoy lifting me. She is much shorter than me though (I like short girls). I was just concerned about falling actually as I feel a bit off balance. Maybe it's the type of lift that I'm trying, but it could definitely be how I'm balancing and trying to get back down to safety all the time.
Old April 20th, 2016, 02:26   #25
dodge77
STANDARD

0 For This Post
56 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by portares View Post
To me it's a kind of a sexual pleasure. I'm very exited while being lifted by women.
Absolutely! Me too. My wife is only 5'2 and is unable to lift me. But theres a lot of women in my work and a few are pretty big (taller and thick) and I am certain they could easily pick me right up like I am nothing. And I'd love it!

Ever since my friend did this to me. I'm obsessed.

I want more!
Old May 5th, 2016, 10:33   #26
Bmiles90
VIPOS

1 For This Post
26,779 Total

Its pleasure to me. Seeing it and having it done to me. My first time being lifted was on my 18th birthday in a strip club of all places lol. Was getting a vip dance that my dad paid for from this hot chick. During the dance, she did a front straddle type lift on me against the wall. It was brief but felt amazing. Been hooked ever since!!!!
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (May 5th, 2016)
Old May 9th, 2016, 21:21   #27
tjw1971
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
454 Total
Default re: big, thick women

IMO, one of the best opportunities for something like this would be if your co-workers do any kind of happy hour get together? After a few drinks, if you get one of them to lift you in front of some of the other women, there's a real good chance at least one or two others will want to give it a try too. (Women tend to be competitive like that.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge77 View Post
Absolutely! Me too. My wife is only 5'2 and is unable to lift me. But theres a lot of women in my work and a few are pretty big (taller and thick) and I am certain they could easily pick me right up like I am nothing. And I'd love it!

Ever since my friend did this to me. I'm obsessed.

I want more!
Old June 1st, 2016, 02:24   #28
dodge77
STANDARD

0 For This Post
56 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971 View Post
IMO, one of the best opportunities for something like this would be if your co-workers do any kind of happy hour get together? After a few drinks, if you get one of them to lift you in front of some of the other women, there's a real good chance at least one or two others will want to give it a try too. (Women tend to be competitive like that.)
Yes, I plan to work this.

Can you imagine being around a couple good size girls and they take turns lifting you up?

For me, a simple arm wrap around my waist and the feeling of my feet leaving the floor is my favorite.

It may sound strange but to have a big woman pick me up in front of my wife has kind of become a fantasy!
Old September 12th, 2016, 18:05   #29
Bella Banditas
Account Disabled by Request

1 For This Post
3 Total

I have lift and carry fetish since 6 year old. I was often in woman arms. Those woman's was moms friends from work because i was always cute to them and i was like to be lifted. They was lift me in cradle carry until my 13 year old. They was simply like me. My favorite and often carry was when they was in pantyhose and stockings (that was everyday because of job) even then something was turning me on. When I was with moms friend's and when they get tired of carrying me around I was sitting in their laps and touching their silky legs in pantyhose.
Who Said Thanks:
gremlin_95 (September 20th, 2016)
Old September 19th, 2016, 13:26   #30
Observer

1 For This Post
46 Total

I have not be lifted, but since I am attracted to large ladies I like the effort the liftee is putting. I am still trying to see how I can persuade a very skinny lady I know to give me a cradle lift and since I am the double of her weight I am looking forward to see the strain on her face.
Who Said Thanks:
gremlin_95 (September 20th, 2016)