The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old October 8th, 2023, 11:09   #11
Dylan91

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
6 Total

I've done sessiongirls specialized, prostitutes and other girls.

In my experience the prostitutes either do not want to do it or do it with having no idea what this is about. And you can easily feel that.
I met one colombian prostitute who was very attractive. Small but beautiful face and body. She was ok with me hopping on her back but had to laugh quite a bit because she wasn't aware that this even exists. She was friendly and cute though. It was kinda sexy though. She was much less expensive than any sessiongirl but didn't let me sit on her long enough to start to enjoy. She then just sat me down like "that's enough now". I think she could do longer but was a little overwhelmed by not understanding what's going on. Next time she is around I will probably meet her again. But I instead of doing lift & carry I would rather do other stuff with her...

One time I found a girl online who wasn't to do l&c but was quite strong and fit, needed money and had no problem to do it. She was great although she wasn't used to it. I visited her a few times and it was always nice, cause I can actually touch anything without her saying anything. And she was less expensive. Unfortunately she left the city and got into relationship and refused to do another session last I asked her. After that I got no chance meeting some online girl... there were only fakes who were just about to get the money without doing anything.

In my opinion in comparison sessiongirls on average are better than prostitutes because they're used to do it. I cannot really recommend looking for prostitutes doing it. I think the idea is saving money by asking a prostitute or random girl. I does not really work out for me cause it's a lot looking for a girl who does is and then making it enjoyable. Sessiongirls got expensive though.

I never did a 30 min session... but tried though cause I have to pay less money than and still get what I want. But I do not know any girl who accepts half an hourt appointments. Arekah Lox did when was still active.
Who Said Thanks:
aw1252 (October 14th, 2023), cmcwmod (October 8th, 2023)
Old October 9th, 2023, 12:55   #12
EduPer
STANDARD

0 For This Post
23 Total

I've been in this dilemma for a while, in fact I've been prospecting, but I haven't had much luck.

I've done LC with some prostitutes, maybe 5 or 6, maybe because they don't know this fetish or they simply don't want to use the slightest bit of force (and I weigh 70kg) I haven't had very good experiences. Lucky for me, I have some other fetishes, so I end up enjoying it in another way, but it ends up not being so worth it.

Close to where I live (about 100 kilometers away) there is a woman advertised on session girls who does LC, and she really is amazing, but she charges an absurd amount, totally out of my budget.
For comparison purposes, in relation to the currency where I live, it would basically be paying 70% of a minimum wage in a 1 hour session, and I know well that it won't carry me straight for 1 hour, still having to pay for fuel and displacement.

So I stay with that, I pay a lot less for a prostitute, but I end up having a very weak or almost zero LC, or I spend practically 1 year without practicing LC so I can pay the woman from the session girls, what still helps me a little is that I know a woman who does LC with me almost whenever I want, but she is far from being a professional.
Old December 16th, 2023, 05:57   #13
fwashington

4 For This Post
4 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by EduPer View Post
I've been in this dilemma for a while, in fact I've been prospecting, but I haven't had much luck.

I've done LC with some prostitutes, maybe 5 or 6, maybe because they don't know this fetish or they simply don't want to use the slightest bit of force (and I weigh 70kg) I haven't had very good experiences. Lucky for me, I have some other fetishes, so I end up enjoying it in another way, but it ends up not being so worth it.
I now live in a rural area but when I lived in Baltimore, I had a hit or miss with the prostitues. The key is only getting shoulder rides on the street and never asked them into my car. I would offer 20 bucks. I was suprised at the range of girls who could do it, from skinny to larger women. Some just thought it was weird and refused. But I found one that was perfect. About 6 feet and close to 300 african-american. She couldn't lift me off the ground on her shoulders but if she was sitting on a step or something, she could get me up and literally walk 3 city blocks before putting me down. She said it was the easiest 20 bucks she would make. She said she didn't use drugs but used the money for cigarettes. What is funny is that the skinny one's were often the one's that could lift me right off the ground on their shoulders. But none could carry me like the large woman.

This was in the 90s. Kind was thinking of the old days.
Who Said Thanks:
handyus (December 22nd, 2023), Hamfire5 (December 17th, 2023), neptune_g2 (December 16th, 2023), grim_evil (December 16th, 2023)