Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old September 20th, 2023, 16:31   #1
EduPer
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
23 Total
Default Lift Carry - Paying for our Fetish

There probably already exists a topic in the group about this, including in the Sessions Reviews, but perhaps I want to comment on this in a more comprehensive way, and this is the best place to do so.

Do you have a habit of paying women to do Lift Carry sessions?

Do you usually do sessions with women specialized in Lift Carry or have you paid, for example, prostitutes or someone you know to do this?

Is it usually more advantageous to do 30-minute or 1-hour sessions?
How much do you accept to pay?

I would like to clarify these doubts with you, as I have already done some Lift Carry sessions with Prostitutes, but as they are not specialized in the subject, you sometimes waste time explaining, some do not accept, and those that do accept usually do not do very well or with very ill will.
Regarding time and prices, I noticed that women who specialize in Lift Carry charge stratospheric prices, sometimes 5...6...7 times more than 1 hour with a prostitute would be, and putting it on the scale, I don't know if it would be worth it. worth it.
The Lift Carry sessions I've done with prostitutes are almost always 30 minutes long, since most of them don't know how to do it, but as I also like lifting and carrying, I end up enjoying it a little too, but I usually arrive at the end of the session very tired, on the other hand, the other person doesn't, perhaps precisely because they don't know how to do it or have a reluctance to do it right, at this point I think that in a 1 hour session we would spend more time standing still and resting than doing the fetish.

Well, these are my questions, and anyone who can help me would be grateful. Maybe some words have a different meaning because I'm using a language translator.
Old September 22nd, 2023, 04:55   #2
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
469 Total

I've had L&C sessions a few times with regular sex workers as foreplay. The price was similar with an 1 hour session, and never paid anything extra.

They didn't have a problem doing it, since they were bigger than me. With the exception of some more difficult lifts such as Shoulder Stand or OTS.
Old September 27th, 2023, 09:47   #3
rickbaroz
STANDARD

0 For This Post
33 Total

I have paid sex workers for lift and carry countless times. I have had successful experiences 5 or 6 times with women who were much bigger than me.
I have also paid random women on the street to get a lift. That has worked a few times. In some instances they picked me up and refused to get paid for it.
That is in addition to session girl experiences that I explicitly ask for lift and carry.
Old September 28th, 2023, 08:05   #4
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
469 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickbaroz View Post
I have also paid random women on the street to get a lift. That has worked a few times. In some instances they picked me up and refused to get paid for it.
Does this really work? Where do you live?
Old September 28th, 2023, 11:03   #5
rickbaroz
STANDARD

0 For This Post
33 Total

I live in Europe. It doesnt work all the time. The success chances are below 50 percent. I usually look for women who are standing alone and smoking cigarate and then I approach them with the challenge. I give you 20 bucks if you can pick me up.
In my experience they usually decline if they are with their friends, so its better to approach a single woman.
Old September 29th, 2023, 03:53   #6
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
469 Total

In Europe where? I live also in Europe, Greece particularly, and I really doubt it'd work not ony in Greece, but in whole Europe.

For example if you see a woman alone at a bus stop approach her and ask her to give you a lift, the chances are really really slim she'll accept, even if you offer to give her money. She might think you are a creep.

At a party setting though you have a higher chance to get a lift, if you ask a girl to give you a shoulder ride. Shoulder rides are very common at parties.

Generally the setting plays a vital role.
Old September 29th, 2023, 10:09   #7
rickbaroz
STANDARD

0 For This Post
33 Total

I have travelled in Greece, and it seemed to me that approaching girls is difficult in Greece. Its culture is somewhat middleeastern than western.
I live in a more liberal countr 🙂
Old September 29th, 2023, 17:12   #8
safrench
VIP

0 For This Post
33 Total

I've always wondered if this was illegal to pay for it in the states
Old October 6th, 2023, 15:34   #9
EduPer
STANDARD

1 For This Post
23 Total

Yesterday, in one of those online chats on the internet, I met a 19-year-old girl, about my height, brunette, and with a normal body. She needed to pay some bills at home and was looking for men who would pay for sex. I called her to talk and explained about my L.C. fetish, like almost everyone else she didn't understand how to do it, but I agreed with her to do it and I'm going to pay her for it. Well, I don't know if she will be able to do it perfectly, I usually see a bit of reluctance, but as I like to lift and compare parts of my body, I take advantage and do everything with just one person. When I manage to find it, I'll post here in the group how it went.
Who Said Thanks:
aw1252 (October 8th, 2023)
Old October 6th, 2023, 21:10   #10
Youngpharaoh2
STANDARD

0 For This Post
9 Total

I recently contacted a black Amazon woman popular for doing lift and carry and she said one hour session will cost 140$ and she can lift me (105kg) easily.