Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old March 10th, 2011, 21:08   #1
ownsville
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
18 Total
Default History of Lift and Carry

Anyone else interested in tracing the origins of this fetish?

* If only to pre-empt the inevitable shoot-down, I'll feel like a right plonker if someone says "not really".
Old March 12th, 2011, 08:26   #2
Mettalican5000
VIP

1 For This Post
97 Total

Just wondering, your profile picture, do you happen to have a clip with that video by any chance?
Who Said Thanks:
Bbwbearhug (February 8th, 2020)
Old March 12th, 2011, 12:01   #3
jlcircusrider
STANDARD

0 For This Post
12 Total

It is my view that the desire goes back in to anciant history where no records exist, however, it may be possible to trace the point that it was formally called L & C.

An interesting thought
Old March 20th, 2011, 22:46   #4
ownsville
STANDARD

0 For This Post
18 Total

Regarding my pic, unfortunately no, I'm not even sure where I found this, I've been loafing around the net for a while. It's why I don't upload anything, I have no way of backtracing my archives and most of what I've got would probably be reposts anyhow.

The reason I'm interested in the history of it is, it seems very much to be an emerging thing - coinciding with the takeoff of the net. I can think of a number of interests it links to, there has always been a male fascination with the whole "females as hunters/warriors/etc" thing. But specifically lift and carry? I want to know when that became erotic and how I wound up with it.

Not that I think of it as a disease. I just have no idea where it came from!
Old March 20th, 2011, 23:59   #5
bravesirrobin
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
1,942 Total

As I'm sure is the case with most sexual deviations lift and carry has been around for most of human history, and there are some recorded examples. I remember reading, (I can't remember where, maybe in one of the old forums) about Marco Polo's account of a princes palace where all the men were piggybacked by women during parties. I am sure there are many examples throughout history of such practices both out of sexaul desire or expedience (e.g. the wives of sailors who would piggyback them to their boats in order that their boots wouldn't get wet).
In terms of how it developed, I guess one needs to turn to psychoanalysis and Freud to look at how the studies of sexuality and various perversions came about. I remember reading one theory (also probably posted on a previous forum) which suggested that when one a child and gets an erection and is being carried at the time one might see the experience of being carried as the cause for the erection and so a mental connection in established.
My guess is there is plenty of space for research both into the development of the fetish and how it has been regarded across history.
Who Said Thanks:
Snowstormbanana (January 30th, 2015), Rodax (March 27th, 2012), blanca12 (March 29th, 2011)
Old April 3rd, 2011, 15:22   #6
vk
Administrator

0 For This Post
138 Total

About Marco Polo :

I think this issue was already discussed in an older forum but not in such bright and exciting terms. There are several different versions of Marco Polo's book. One of them tells that a king was carried by girls in the gardens of his palace. But the text does not explain in which way he was carried. It could be on their backs or it could also be in a palanquin.

About sexual deviation :

I prefer the term of "erotic fantasy". A child confusely feels that sex exists but ignores the way it works. So the fantasy comes from a misinterpretation of sex. Foot fetish is frequent maybe because adults are taller than children so children often see their feet.
Old October 17th, 2011, 16:38   #7
chapeaudude
Account Disabled by Request

0 For This Post
28 Total

[QUOTE=ownsville;54064]Regarding my pic, unfortunately no, I'm not even sure where I found this, I've been loafing around the net for a while. It's why I don't upload anything, I have no way of backtracing my archives and most of what I've got would probably be reposts anyhow.

there is no video, that was from crazycarries and was taken some years ago. One of the greatest FF sites ever, but whatever man, they rarely posted videos, and didn't listen to their fans (Gripe!)
Old February 8th, 2020, 19:00   #8
Bbwbearhug
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,382 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownsville View Post
Regarding my pic, unfortunately no, I'm not even sure where I found this, I've been loafing around the net for a while. It's why I don't upload anything, I have no way of backtracing my archives and most of what I've got would probably be reposts anyhow.

The reason I'm interested in the history of it is, it seems very much to be an emerging thing - coinciding with the takeoff of the net. I can think of a number of interests it links to, there has always been a male fascination with the whole "females as hunters/warriors/etc" thing. But specifically lift and carry? I want to know when that became erotic and how I wound up with it.

Not that I think of it as a disease. I just have no idea where it came from!
Have you tried reverse image searching your profile picture?
Old March 8th, 2020, 18:34   #9
jmva93
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total
Default Miscellaneous

Thanks for the info. I will post to comply with the rules!
Old October 16th, 2011, 17:15   #10
dasiotemo
STANDARD

0 For This Post
85 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlcircusrider View Post
It is my view that the desire goes back in to anciant history where no records exist, however, it may be possible to trace the point that it was formally called L & C.

An interesting thought
I agree to that thought. The history of L & C includes the strong women in
the Greek and Scandinavian mythology who carried men: Amazons and
Valkyries for example. Once I saw a picture on an ancient Greek amphora
that showed a drunken man (or Greek god?) who was carried by a woman.
The great TV programm "Wonder Woman" referes to that time even if the
lifts might be fake.
IMO it was no kind of "fetish" at all, in ancient centuries.Back in history there were many occasions when a man was lifted by a woman. When he was injured in a war or fight.

Generally I think, a woman lifting a man mostly is pure fun for him and her, nowadays.