The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old December 23rd, 2014, 05:32   #21
buddyochoa2
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
63 Total

For me I look at L&C a little different then some people. Its the liftee that I take most interest in. I like the way it looks when they are lifted up into the air. I enjoy the video the most when they struggle a little bit, and focus the most on the way the legs move but can't touch anything.

I take the most interest in bearhug and underarm lifts because they are some of the easiest to actually see this.
Old December 23rd, 2014, 22:30   #22
liftfan711

0 For This Post
1 Total

Hi everyone. I haven't been in the forum here for a long time and just recovered my password, and it's nice to be back.
This is the first thread that grabbed my attention. It is really good and interesting to hear your guys storys on how you became a fan of lift and carry.

I really can't pinpoint how it all began from me, although I distinctly remember when I was around 8 or 9, a female cousin of mine who was of the same age and me used to give each other piggybacks in her backyard. Mind you, the thrill of it never went beyond that because I have much respect for my blood relatives.
I do know that the fetish had started some before that, as I had cravings to be lifted as long as I can remember.

I have been reading L/C forums from way back to the beginning of the internet, and I see that there is still some discrepancy over which type of L/C is preferred. It's to each his own. It's all linked to the same fetish. If some prefer F/F L/C over F/M then I have no problem with it. I like both, but to me it all depends on the size of the liftee and the strength of the lifter.

What I really don't understand, but I am not going to complain or put it down is the fact that so many people desire a tall woman lifting a much smaller person. Maybe at one time that may have been exciting for me to see, but now I think of it as something that is way too common and effortless, being that many associate being tall with being very strong. I don't. Now the ironic thing here is that I also have a major fetish for attractive tall women, but it is of a completely different association. Would I like her to lift me? Yes, I sure would, but what really drives me crazy is to be lifted by a small gymnast type of younger female.

-liftfan711
Old December 29th, 2014, 21:43   #23
fag123
STANDARD

0 For This Post
6 Total

For me personlly i have no clue i just remember seeing LC at school and it then all stqrted from there pretty weird. No particular event in my life at least.8
Old January 3rd, 2015, 15:38   #24
fag123
STANDARD

0 For This Post
6 Total

LaC is my whole life i cant live without it
Old January 6th, 2015, 17:22   #25
Wig4
STANDARD

0 For This Post
6 Total

Litterally born with the sensitive urge to get lifted and carried. Since little kid, and ever after. The experience get instantly stronger emotionally when the power I feel welling up under me, is bigger, more sudden (explosive power?), more endurable (looooooooong lasting carries) and dynamically (like swing me around or run with me)
Old January 21st, 2015, 04:55   #26
dodge77
STANDARD

0 For This Post
56 Total

I'm very attracted to bigger more powerful women. I love a woman to be in control and dominant and strong. I was lifted once at 30 and it was the most incredible experience. I felt so light and helpless.
Old December 13th, 2017, 20:03   #27
liftee14
VIP

0 For This Post
621 Total

to me there are some meanings behind every lift which somehow shows the type of relationship between the lifter and the other one.for example the dominance in a fireman's carry or playfulness in a piggyback ride.
it was fetish before but know it's definitely more.
Old December 14th, 2017, 08:37   #28
allffcradles
VIPOS

3 For This Post
1,153 Total

First time I saw a woman carried it was captivating, naturally I've gotten more picky with age but it's the sight of the female form off the floor though depends a lot on how they're carried, cradles hands down are my favourite & it's not domination related at all for me though that scenario is as enjoyable as a girl being carried for fun, I prefer liftees to be light, not necessarily lighter than the lifter but for sure light and tall though that's not a must. I do not enjoy seeing out of shape women lifted or overly muscular, call me old fashioned but I like girls to resemble girls... Suppose it is in a way linked with domination/vulnerability, I also like girls crying, yes am depraved

The ease of the lift is factored too, isn't sexy if the carry is done with a lot of effort, am sure most see it that way so again makes it far easier with a light liftee.

For the liftee prefer her to be in high heels or barefoot, I seriously dislike open toed shoes though and also if your feet are obscured in the lift, almost lifts like lapsits are torture for me if they aren't converted into a cradle, anyway I know my more niche preferences makes it harder for me to find what I want but alas I am who I am
Who Said Thanks:
vk (December 30th, 2017), wilk1978 (December 28th, 2017), TheWolfe (December 15th, 2017)
Old December 31st, 2017, 00:31   #29
adfimus
STANDARD

0 For This Post
6 Total
Default L&C is is wonderful

Hello everyone,
I am new in this forum .. I signed a long time ago but without being able to participate in the subjects

First, please excuse me for my "poor" English because I am just using a translator (French<>English)

About this subject and what does the L&C so great and attractive ... for me, in general, I love strong and muscular women who can dominate easily a man ..

and this is why I love L & C (when women lift men); For me it's a sign which shows strength of strong women. That's why I really love L & C ..

Thank for this good forum

Last edited by adfimus; December 31st, 2017 at 00:36. Reason: correct some sentences
Old December 31st, 2017, 04:34   #30
jimbojet
VIP

0 For This Post
196 Total

I am interested in liftee in L&C. It gives me some sense of protection.