Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old January 15th, 2014, 01:59   #1
strut170222
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
798 Total
Default Special Interests New L&C Video

Special Interests released a new L&C video. What? It's definitely from back in the day but it makes me wonder what else they have hidden.

Perhaps another Marika L&C video (my first ever L&C video purchase) that hasn't been released, over 10 years later?

Carmen and Athena
http://specialinterests.com/lv-23.htm

Also a Sally McNeal vid was released.
Who Said Thanks:
Snowstormbanana (January 15th, 2014), Daniel (January 15th, 2014), a106787 (January 15th, 2014)
Old January 16th, 2014, 04:33   #2
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Marika was certainly amazing. Very very pretty, very small, and could easily lift double her body weight. Definitely one of the most impressive lifters ever.
Old January 16th, 2014, 16:18   #3
tragmich
Administrator

0 For This Post
9,054 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Special Interests released a new L&C video. What? It's definitely from back in the day but it makes me wonder what else they have hidden.

Perhaps another Marika L&C video (my first ever L&C video purchase) that hasn't been released, over 10 years later?

Carmen and Athena
http://specialinterests.com/lv-23.htm

Also a Sally McNeal vid was released.
Well, I have some never released old vhs tapes shot by Dave of SI (mostly ff)
Old January 17th, 2014, 03:38   #4
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragmich View Post
Well, I have some never released old vhs tapes shot by Dave of SI (mostly ff)
Well, if I can say, I'm going to guess that you had a lot of input in the Special Interest L&C films. If so, you were ahead of the time. Good stuff.

No producer has really attempted to pull off a full reverse over the shoulder lift since the Special Interest videos. That is an impressive lift to watch. Marika did this a few times to both decent size guys and girls. She was my favorite and she made it look fun with some sexy dancer poses while she lifted.

Any idea what else Special Interests might have up their sleeves? Is there a hidden pool of never released stuff that Dave has yet to release? What women are in those never released videos if I may ask?
Old January 17th, 2014, 15:41   #5
themasterkavar
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,056 Total

I always liked the look of the special interests videos, but never bought one because all I saw were the VHS and DVD offerings for $40 prices. I wish they had opened a store on clips4sale, I would certainly have gotten clips with Marika and a few other girls.
Old January 17th, 2014, 23:59   #6
Coolbeans
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,358 Total

Has Special Interests even made any new videos in the past few years? Most of their content looks at least 20 years old.
Old January 20th, 2014, 14:31   #7
tragmich
Administrator

0 For This Post
9,054 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
1) Any idea what else Special Interests might have up their sleeves? 2) Is there a hidden pool of never released stuff that Dave has yet to release? 3) What women are in those never released videos if I may ask?
1 & 2) I would have to take a look at my archives. We are talking about the 1990?s and vhs era. I can?t remember what I have on tape and what they released. There might even be some tapes I don?t know about. A former member of this forum also used to have some tapes made and I don?t know, if he sent a copy of everyone to me.

3) Debbie T (my favorite) and Carmen for sure. Can?t remember the name of the third girl I?m sure about.
Old January 20th, 2014, 17:48   #8
strut170222
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
798 Total

I heard from Special Interests that they have **4*** dozen videos that have yet to be released. My thinking is what are you waiting for? People forget to check the site (I did) because we thought it was slowing down. They wouldn't comment how much of it is straight lift and cary. This could be F/F and F/M combos. But 36 videos is insane.

It's probably cheaper to download off of Special Interests (24.95 full vid) versus Clips4sale. Just click on "movies" and it takes you to download.

I remember seeing one video with Marika and I believe that the date was watermarked to be 1994. So we are talking about 20 years. I think there were later releases with some other wrestlers but I'm guessing it slowed by 2000.

The video quality isn't what we can get today but some of the lifts were pretty good. The talent roster was the best hands down. The photos with Marika, Melissa, Debbie T, etc would still outshine most talent today. Melissa and Debbie T should have lifted heavier guys (preferred) they were that strong. If you like girls carrying lighter guys there are a couple videos with dancer Melissa carrying a 120 guy like absolute air. Rochelle is one of the best pound for pound lifters ever filmed for L&C.

I recommend watching videos such as http://www.specialinterests.com/cfv-60.htm. Too bad the shoulder carry pose (pictured) with Marika isn't in the video. Surprisingly, no producer has tried to replicate that shoulder carry lift. The reverse over the shoulder (again nobody is doing it) with the 155 male it worth the video. She did it another L&C video where she literally stood on one leg and leveraged the male up with her other leg in one motion. She probably could have pulled off a cheerleader toe touch like the one I requested that Chloe at Lusa pulled off. Marika was fun to watch and seems like she would be one of the guys in real life aka a hot female tomboy

20 Years later and some of the lifts still appear innovative and the girls don't seem clueless. Not the stiff, machine-like through the ringer stuff out today. Maybe dated video wise but defiantly not in quality / quantity.

Yes, they said 4 dozen videos yet to be released.

Last edited by strut170222; January 20th, 2014 at 18:30.
Who Said Thanks:
Akshayb (October 27th, 2023)
Old January 20th, 2014, 20:20   #9
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,179 Total

Hey Strut,

When you said Melissa, I assume you meant Melanie because I couldn't find a Melissa anywhere on that site.

Last edited by WWE4Life; January 21st, 2014 at 03:33.
Old January 21st, 2014, 17:47   #10
strut170222
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
Hey Strut,

When you said Melissa, I assume you meant Melanie because I couldn't find a Melissa anywhere on that site.
Correct. Melissa is from the Pete Bliss videos, another of my all time favorite cute powerhouses. Speaking of her, there is a ton of footage still missing and the owner of http://www.liftfit.com/index3.htm is not operating. If anybody can reach him I hope he can put all of it up for download.

Last edited by strut170222; January 21st, 2014 at 17:51.
Who Said Thanks:
Gamerlope (October 18th, 2019), a106787 (January 21st, 2014)