The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old October 27th, 2016, 06:16   #21
piggybackrides
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
790 Total
it says members can download the videos up until a specific date (eg. december 1), does that mean if I download all the videos once I get to keep them forever on my computer or do I have access to them only until the stated date like december 1? sorry for long question, just trying to figure out if it's better value to be a member or to buy videos separately
Old October 27th, 2016, 13:34   #22
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

You can download them to your computer permanently, just like all our videos on http://www.stronggirlz.com

The membership is a much better value for that reason.

http://www.jencfitness.com
Old October 27th, 2016, 21:23   #23
piggybackrides
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
790 Total
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
You can download them to your computer permanently, just like all our videos on http://www.stronggirlz.com

The membership is a much better value for that reason.

Is it possible to buy the membership with credit card and not using paypal so that our names are not given?
Old October 28th, 2016, 12:43   #24
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggybackrides View Post
Is it possible to buy the membership with credit card and not using paypal so that our names are not given?
1) I don't really get this question, as even if we used a different payment provider, you have to provide your name with a credit card payment.

2) Your info is totally safe...a name is meaningless to us and would never be shared. Unless you're Donald Trump, in which case, joining Jen's site would still be better than "other" activities.

Old November 5th, 2016, 14:37   #25
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default Who Looks Ridiculous Now?

The latest update is available for members! Who Looks Ridiculous Now? (Part 1) is available as a feature video download. Also, the impressive Piggyback to the Park video, in which Jen carries a guy for 5 minutes non-stop to the park, is only available to members for 2 more days, so join today to see it all for one low price.

Last chance to get this video as part of membership.
Who Said Thanks:
Akshayb (November 6th, 2016)
Old November 6th, 2016, 21:56   #26
Athletic l&c
Producer

0 For This Post
220 Total
Default Last chance

Is this "Last chance to download videos" a concept you will use for all videos for members? So videos will disappear after a while on the website?

Kind regards,
Peter

Quote:

The latest update is available for members! Who Looks Ridiculous Now? (Part 1) is available as a feature video download. Also, the impressive Piggyback to the Park video, in which Jen carries a guy for 5 minutes non-stop to the park, is only available to members for 2 more days, so join today to see it all for one low price.

Last chance to get this video as part of membership.
Old November 7th, 2016, 00:39   #27
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athletic l&c View Post
Is this "Last chance to download videos" a concept you will use for all videos for members? So videos will disappear after a while on the website?

Kind regards,
Peter
Hi Peter,

Yes, it is. It wasn't the original plan but considering the number of hours 3 people have put in to her site, and considering how many people expressed that they would join her site (and have not), it is simply not sustainable to "give it all away" for less than one full length video. In essence, I think a lot of people will hold off, trying to get as much as they can for a one month membership. I don't blame people, because this is the way the world has become in the digital age. But, the problem arises when people expect the netflix giant corporation model to apply to indie/niche things. I can honestly say that based on the hours we've put in thus far, it is literally "sweat shop" wages.

It's funny, because I was just listening to an indie wrestling promoter expressing the same challenge...that twenty years ago, he was selling VHS tapes for $30 and today, people can watch literally thousands of hours of wrestling for $10 a month. We're at a point where the amount of content generated has lead to such a devaluation that entertainment in all genres is going to have a bubble bursting experience and subsequent crash in the next few years.

Sorry for rambling, but I'm quite passionate about this topic and saw your question as an opportunity to delve in to it a little

Who Said Thanks:
greybeezer (November 7th, 2016)
Old November 7th, 2016, 01:13   #28
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Just as an aside, adding some FF lifting material might expand the customer base to those of us who enjoy FF only clips! Though I recognize that comes with its own problems, namely getting other women involved to lift/be lifted.
Old November 7th, 2016, 19:44   #29
Athletic l&c
Producer

0 For This Post
220 Total

Quote:
Hi Peter,

Yes, it is. It wasn't the original plan but considering the number of hours 3 people have put in to her site, and considering how many people expressed that they would join her site (and have not), it is simply not sustainable to "give it all away" for less than one full length video. In essence, I think a lot of people will hold off, trying to get as much as they can for a one month membership. I don't blame people, because this is the way the world has become in the digital age. But, the problem arises when people expect the netflix giant corporation model to apply to indie/niche things. I can honestly say that based on the hours we've put in thus far, it is literally "sweat shop" wages.

It's funny, because I was just listening to an indie wrestling promoter expressing the same challenge...that twenty years ago, he was selling VHS tapes for $30 and today, people can watch literally thousands of hours of wrestling for $10 a month. We're at a point where the amount of content generated has lead to such a devaluation that entertainment in all genres is going to have a bubble bursting experience and subsequent crash in the next few years.

Sorry for rambling, but I'm quite passionate about this topic and saw your question as an opportunity to delve in to it a little

Ok, since I myself produce (in a small scale) l&c I recognize the issue. It?s hard to get paid for all of the hours and work me and the models put in. Mostly it?s a non profit waste of time, except for that the model at least gets $50-60 for three hours of what they often think is slightly embarrassing stuff to produce.

But I'm not sure you make the right decision on the long term. But I guess the videos will come as "new" videos in the future and then It?s hard to recognize if they are new for real or old stuff I perhaps already have bought. Don?t want to offend you but that seems to be your standard way of compensating for less sales. You produce good stuff and have costs so I don?t really blame you. Except for when buying "new" stuff that I already got . Keep in there.
Old November 7th, 2016, 19:50   #30
Athletic l&c
Producer

0 For This Post
220 Total
Default Hurrying membership

Quote:
Hi Peter,

And now, being a member at Jen C fitness 3 hours before the "2 days" offer expires I expect to be able to download also the old videos... .