The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old May 5th, 2014, 00:50   #11
Bmiles90
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
26,807 Total

They are currently being ran by wicked productions. Yes you can still join the website to view the archive material. But that's about it.
Old May 5th, 2014, 16:09   #12
Slevin
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
541 Total

Times change. You can't expect these small niche companies to go on forever. For all we know, the talent being older perhaps is not able to do it as well anymore or are just not interested. Maybe some got married or moved to a different region of the USA. Also the profit probably was not worth it any more, and they could have not had the time for it anymore. I'm sure all this had been talked about in the past.

But in my opinion the girls at kofilmproductions are just as capable of delivering the same quality if not better than Lusa. So that's where I'm buying my next custom when I finally decide to have one done again.
Old May 5th, 2014, 18:08   #13
strut170222
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post

But in my opinion the girls at kofilmproductions are just as capable of delivering the same quality if not better than Lusa. So that's where I'm buying my next custom when I finally decide to have one done again.

Any girls over there that are comparable to Chloe in build, strength and looks? Watching average strength girls lifting just doesn't grab my attention. I put girls like Chloe at the 95%+ percentile of L&C women on film.

Speaking of other producers, If anybody can get Lita (MWM days) at KickAssKandy to do some kind of L&C script that would be something. I'm certain that she could pull off practically any lift with ease as might be the strongest girl I've seen lift pound for pound. She lifted this 170ish pound guy like absolute air in the MWM video. Her reviews from guys weighing 200+ that met her were also shocked. And she's hot.
Who Said Thanks:
Golla (May 6th, 2014)
Old May 6th, 2014, 00:21   #14
Bmiles90
VIPOS

0 For This Post
26,807 Total

MWM is great for lift and carry. Theyre fairly new, but from what ive seen, ive been very impressed with. Beautiful athletic ladies who are more than capable of carrying larger men. Ive actually seen some of their vids. Awesome stuff!!!
Old May 6th, 2014, 04:41   #15
Bmiles90
VIPOS

0 For This Post
26,807 Total

Just checked the liftingfems website. They actually updated with a new video. Don't know if it's old or not.
Old May 6th, 2014, 11:33   #16
rwlm
VIP Honored
King of Intergender Wrestling

0 For This Post
1,164 Total

i get the feeling that lusa were not making too much profit and cutting costs in saving money. the 1st 3 dvd i bought from them, stronger than a man 1,2 and 4 came with dvd cover a artwork with a photo of the girl lifting the male on the front cover. the last 6 dvd i brought together test my strength my strength 1,and 3 lift my spirit 2, lift master, sunshine new tricks, and mixed lift with mckala. these 6 dvd came with no artwork or dvd cover. i still have not got around in watching the last 6 dvds. i was a little dissapointed of not getting the artwork and dvd covers.
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:53   #17
Slevin
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
541 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Any girls over there that are comparable to Chloe in build, strength and looks? Watching average strength girls lifting just doesn't grab my attention. I put girls like Chloe at the 95%+ percentile of L&C women on film.
In my honest opinion? Yes. From what I've seen, Ella & Tia (especially Ella) are 2 off the top of my head who are capable of delivering the same quality as Chloe (aside from maybe the heel stretch shoulder sit because I am not familiar with their yoga backgrounds). This difference is that they have only had a 2-3 L&C shoots each where as Chloe has had quite a bit. Kofilmproductions has some lower tier lifters just like Lusa had some lower tier lifters. As a whole though, Lusa had better lifters.

But I also think Lusa put much more emphasis on L&C than kofilm, so that plays a factor too.

I think Kaycee from Grappling Girls and Rachael's store is every bit as capable as Chloe. She works with kind of dead weight idiots for guys that don't understand how to balance themselves if you've seen her videos. She is indeed a powerhouse. Chloe on the other hand had the advantage and luxury of working with someone like Travis who was really good as a liftee in allowing his body to be lifted and held much easier.

Last edited by Slevin; May 7th, 2014 at 02:56.
Old May 7th, 2014, 14:28   #18
Bmiles90
VIPOS

0 For This Post
26,807 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwlm View Post
i get the feeling that lusa were not making too much profit and cutting costs in saving money. the 1st 3 dvd i bought from them, stronger than a man 1,2 and 4 came with dvd cover a artwork with a photo of the girl lifting the male on the front cover. the last 6 dvd i brought together test my strength my strength 1,and 3 lift my spirit 2, lift master, sunshine new tricks, and mixed lift with mckala. these 6 dvd came with no artwork or dvd cover. i still have not got around in watching the last 6 dvds. i was a little dissapointed of not getting the artwork and dvd covers.
Could you imagine those girls being actual wrestlers and being in Intergender matches. Wow!!! I'm sure you'd be all over that my friend lol
Old May 7th, 2014, 17:14   #19
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
1,178 Total

Like others, I was a big fan of liftingfems.com. Chloe was unquestionably the most attractive and strong girl for her size, but for my taste, I had a thing for Serenity...she was lean and tried so hard with her lifts, even on the bigger guys like Joe and Mike. Also, she had the dialogue thing down better than anyone. Loved Serenity and would like to contact her to see if she's still physically able/interested in doing some videos. If anyone has her email or a lead on how to contact her, please email me (link at bottom of my site)

Dave
www.StrongGirlz.com
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (May 11th, 2020), Coolbeans (May 14th, 2014)
Old May 7th, 2014, 17:17   #20
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post

Speaking of other producers, If anybody can get Lita (MWM days) at KickAssKandy to do some kind of L&C script that would be something. I'm certain that she could pull off practically any lift with ease as might be the strongest girl I've seen lift pound for pound. She lifted this 170ish pound guy like absolute air in the MWM video. Her reviews from guys weighing 200+ that met her were also shocked. And she's hot.
I agree wholeheartedly with your opinion of Lita. She is an absolutely awesome, untapped gem that could be a lift and carry star if she'd hook up with producers that focus on this. The one MWM video showed her strength, but was only a small tease of what her potential is. And the 5 second lift at the end of her KickAssKandy video was such a disappointment because I would have loved the combination of the fighting with longer/variety of lifts.

Dave
www.StrongGirlz.com