169qwe
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,485 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbwbearhug View Post
In no order:

Amazon Annie - she seemed like a sweetheart that enjoyed what she did. Always had amazing videos because she understood good LNC. She’s certainly missed, wherever she is.

Alexis Rain - unbelievable strength. Able to lift women taller than her, with relative ease. Incorporates sex stuff (strap-on) in her LNC videos, really well.

Goddess rapture - uncanny ability to make, through lifts, normally large woman, feel and look completely small. Go see what she does to dez desire.

Amazon Bunny - definition of an Amazon. I find she had the best ‘big lift small’ clips. She made normal sized women look so small.

Saharra Huxley - Amazon lesbian domination mixed with LNC. What more could a guy ask for?

Bettie Brickhouse - has good potential. Has work to do to reach level of others on this list.
I'd like to add Lora Cross, who I recently met. She's a petite 112 lbs. and I was between 225 and 230 during our session.

She was able to do a piggyback, front lift, OTS, fireman's, cradle and shoulder sit.

They weren't all easy but she did them, though sometimes with an assist from a chair, like with the shoulder sit.

But for her size this girl is freakishly strong.