Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old October 22nd, 2023, 21:43   #1
wheelman1966
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
13 Total
Default Lift & Carry Filipina style

Having lived in the Philippines for over a year and a half, I have been lifted by numerous Filipinas. Generally speaking, I have found them to be very warm and affectionate. Physical contact comes naturally to them. And their beautiful appearance is so appealing to me.

Being a previously Spanish colony for over 300 years, you'll have a mix of Spanish blood with Pacific Islander.. Resulting in a beautiful, petite Asian girl with curves. Most of them I've found to also be deceptively strong for their size.

While there, I had the opportunity to be lifted by friends, masseuse, club girls, and just random girls at the mall. Almost all Filipinas know English and being an American man, they loved to be friends with me.

For me, my life there ranks high in my lift and carry experiences. They were a wonderful people and my memories will last a lifetime.

For those of you with worldly experience, which countries do YOU prefer and why?
Who Said Thanks:
raul2626 (October 29th, 2023), piggybackrides (October 23rd, 2023)
Old October 27th, 2023, 07:27   #2
Thewadzee
STANDARD

3 For This Post
28 Total

I prefer India but I might be a little biased. considering our culture and our traditionally caring attitude and hospitality, when an indian girl lifts me up it feels like she actually cares about me and i dont feel like a stranger. on the other hand some of the other countries i have been to, the lifts dont always have the same vibe. the girl can make you feel like she is just doing the lift as a chore. mostly i got carried for a few seconds and then when she put me down, just left. indians are almost always strong enough to carry me(with a few exceptions of course), and they keep me lifted for a while without me even asking. its like putting me down that fast just naturally feels wrong to them(i dont know though) generally the lifts last for a few minutes(2-5). even after they put me down, they talk to me and properly say bye or something along those lines. a few times they actually talk about the lift or why i wanted to be lifted. i make excuses or change the subject mostly but sometimes the girls see through it and that leads to an awkward conversation. sometimes they get disgusted, sometimes they give me another lift(very rare for them to be THAT understanding).

I am indian myself so it might be different for someone who isnt. if you can tell us any specific lift stories, i would appreciate it and many others too im sure.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (November 15th, 2023), lapsitting2020 (November 5th, 2023), neptune_g2 (October 29th, 2023)
Old November 14th, 2023, 08:19   #3
Stillpython
STANDARD

0 For This Post
3 Total
Default How much do you weigh

How much do you weight for these girls to typically be able to lift you and what lifts have you gotten