The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old November 27th, 2019, 06:27   #21
sabre
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
61 Total

Wow! After reading some of these, now I'm curious. Personally, am quite into piggybacks, but have not unfortunately actualized yet. I hover around 230-240 atm (unsuccessfully on the weight loss grind :/), and I'm incredulous at the thought of a girl being able to piggyback me. If we had to strongly generalize, about how much times her weight could an average girl piggyback (AKA can i get one)? And for the heavier folks, do you find it more awkward trying to ask a lift, as the girl might be intimidated or discomforted at the thought of lifting someone heavy? Just trying to glean some advice
Old November 27th, 2019, 14:33   #22
riri06
STANDARD

0 For This Post
82 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by pefemti View Post
Somewhat muscular, but never did weight training.
This is her:
😳
She do sport
Old November 27th, 2019, 16:41   #23
cmcwmod
Administrator

1 For This Post
992 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabre View Post
Wow! After reading some of these, now I'm curious. Personally, am quite into piggybacks, but have not unfortunately actualized yet. I hover around 230-240 atm (unsuccessfully on the weight loss grind :/), and I'm incredulous at the thought of a girl being able to piggyback me. If we had to strongly generalize, about how much times her weight could an average girl piggyback (AKA can i get one)? And for the heavier folks, do you find it more awkward trying to ask a lift, as the girl might be intimidated or discomforted at the thought of lifting someone heavy? Just trying to glean some advice

After many, many piggybacks I'd say the average girl can - without too much difficulty - handle 1,5-1,7 times her own weight. Once you cross "twice as big as her"-territory it gets VERY difficult to even get a ride, let alone her trying to go for as long as she can.

Usually, it's the girl's arms that gives up after a while much more than her back or legs.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (November 28th, 2019)
Old November 30th, 2019, 09:57   #24
arcang7
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
643 Total

Quote:
I'm actually slightly bigger than you and have gotten quite a few piggybacks. Often a good way to get one when you're a bigger guy is to bait a girl by saying there's no way she could possibly lift you. Some girls see that as a challenge and then will basically demand to prove they can.
Who Said Thanks:
sabre (December 1st, 2019)
Old December 1st, 2019, 03:41   #25
shadowspider33
VIP

2 For This Post
73 Total

Quote:
I was at my heaviest around just under 260lbs and my girlfriend at her heaviest was about 123lbs, but even at her lightest 110lbs she pretty effortlessly can piggyback me for a really long time, or run around or spin me while piggybacking me.

To be honest I never would have thought when i 1st met her she could ever lift me at all. It never really crossed my mind, until it happened.

Last edited by shadowspider33; December 1st, 2019 at 03:54.
Who Said Thanks:
ilovestronggirls (October 20th, 2022), sabre (December 1st, 2019)
Old December 1st, 2019, 06:35   #26
l&c
VIP

0 For This Post
227 Total

110 kg. I also was cradled briefly when I was 106 kg by Alina Popa and Madam Mysteria. Now I weight 90 kg and almost every girl I session with can lift me.
Old December 1st, 2019, 10:42   #27
sabre
VIP

0 For This Post
61 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowspider33 View Post
I was at my heaviest around just under 260lbs and my girlfriend at her heaviest was about 123lbs, but even at her lightest 110lbs she pretty effortlessly can piggyback me for a really long time, or run around or spin me while piggybacking me.

To be honest I never would have thought when i 1st met her she could ever lift me at all. It never really crossed my mind, until it happened.
Wow! Is she unusually muscular or athletic or something? That is quite impressive
Old December 1st, 2019, 10:44   #28
sabre
VIP

0 For This Post
61 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcang7 View Post
I'm actually slightly bigger than you and have gotten quite a few piggybacks. Often a good way to get one when you're a bigger guy is to bait a girl by saying there's no way she could possibly lift you. Some girls see that as a challenge and then will basically demand to prove they can.
That's definitely very encouraging How much did the girls who lifted you weigh? And were those rides pretty difficult/short, or were they pleasantly long?
Old December 2nd, 2019, 08:19   #29
arcang7
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
643 Total

Quote:
That's definitely very encouraging How much did the girls who lifted you weigh? And were those rides pretty difficult/short, or were they pleasantly long?
It's varied. I think the smallest woman who's lifted me was about 120lbs, and she was able to piggyback me easily.

But I've also been lifted by more amazonian women like Rapture, and she was able to do a lot more with me like squat me and lift me across her shoulders.
Old December 2nd, 2019, 10:53   #30
JaseB
STANDARD

0 For This Post
65 Total

It was 5 or 6 years ago now but but I was about 205lbs and she was 115lbs. She enjoyed showing/proving her strength over me so I was lucky to get carried in a variety of ways