Old August 8th, 2010, 13:56   #121
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganju90 View Post
Looks great to me. Please include front lifts and long duration lifts somewhat like lifting duration competition in your next sessions. I have mentioned that in my earlier post in detail. Looking forward for this kind of video.
Thanks so much Ganju90! I do alot of front straddles in my videos and I am shooting some more F/F today and I am going to try to mimic the lift from your avatar Are there are other specific types of front lifts you would like to see?

I am hesitant to do a long duration lift competition video because I can hold a liftee in a piggyback or shoulder lift for like 45 minutes and if we do a multiple lift competition, they may be like a 5 hour clip and I try to keep my clips at no more than 12 minutes. This is something I envision more like a custom video request.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 8th, 2010, 14:00   #122
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimaxde View Post
Great sexy girls, great sexy lifts! I also like long time front lifts, under the butt, under the armpit, under elbow, by the waist etc. I think, you lovely Rachel couls do this. And especially high lifts and overhead.

I like your clips, great show.

Minimax
Thanks so much Minimaxde! I recently shot with a really cute petite girl and I did alot of front lift, under the butt, under armpit and under the elbow along with alot of other creative lifts. I can do some high lifts and overhead but I am 5'8' and 135 lbs so I can't quite do everything female bodybuilders can do!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 8th, 2010, 14:01   #123
goneju

0 For This Post
0 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Thanks so much Ganju90! I do alot of front straddles in my videos and I am shooting some more F/F today and I am going to try to mimic the lift from your avatar Are there are other specific types of front lifts you would like to see?

I am hesitant to do a long duration lift competition video because I can hold a liftee in a piggyback or shoulder lift for like 45 minutes and if we do a multiple lift competition, they may be like a 5 hour clip and I try to keep my clips at no more than 12 minutes. This is something I envision more like a custom video request.
Yes I would like to see front lifts like the one in my Avatar. You can hold liftee for 45 minutes at stretch. I just cant believe it. Thats unbelievable. But anything is possible when you start lifting people. Maybe then I will try long duration clips with u in custom shoot sometime.

Old August 8th, 2010, 19:03   #124
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,905 Total

Quote:
Thanks so much Minimaxde! I recently shot with a really cute petite girl and I did alot of front lift, under the butt, under armpit and under the elbow along with alot of other creative lifts. I can do some high lifts and overhead but I am 5'8' and 135 lbs so I can't quite do everything female bodybuilders can do!
Nice, how much did she weigh? I will certainly be looking forward to this video. Also I have a very difficult challenge for you in the future
...lift this girl onto your shoulders from the ground without bending down or her jumping.
Old August 8th, 2010, 20:56   #125
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganju90 View Post
Yes I would like to see front lifts like the one in my Avatar. You can hold liftee for 45 minutes at stretch. I just cant believe it. Thats unbelievable. But anything is possible when you start lifting people. Maybe then I will try long duration clips with u in custom shoot sometime.
Rachel, I'd love to see the sort of front lift Ganju is asking for too. Not a front straddle but the sort of lift that is in his avatar right now. It's an easyish one!

Hope to see my suggestion soon (ie. much heavier girl tosses you around!). At your 135, it shouldn't be too difficult to find someone heavier!
Old August 9th, 2010, 02:11   #126
winniethebeer
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
8,683 Total

Quote:
I am hesitant to do a long duration lift competition video because I can hold a liftee in a piggyback or shoulder lift for like 45 minutes...
you can makeup for it by getting a heavier person. ex - if you can do 45min with 150lb then try 200lb and it will surely be way shorter. then you can still sell the clip for general lift and carry audience while still satisfying the "longest you can hold" crowd.
Old August 9th, 2010, 08:39   #127
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

The vid released with Rachel lifting a 215 pounder had him in a front straddle while doing deep squats and calf raises and she held him up for good time. I don't think 50 pounds would drop her time much for straddle or piggy unless it was a cradle carry.
Old August 9th, 2010, 13:20   #128
liftinheels
VIP

0 For This Post
244 Total
Default Hey

Hey Rachel loving ur vids, I can't stop buying ur stuff, any news on the vid with naughty nurse yet I'm too excited now, keep up the good work and plz try to make the vid with some of my ideas from earlier in this thread, loving ur work ;-)
Old August 9th, 2010, 21:47   #129
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftinheels View Post
Hey Rachel loving ur vids, I can't stop buying ur stuff, any news on the vid with naughty nurse yet I'm too excited now, keep up the good work and plz try to make the vid with some of my ideas from earlier in this thread, loving ur work ;-)
LiftinHeels,
I just wanted to put a smile on your face and let you know that Nurse Naughty will be making her lift and carry debut on Thursday!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 9th, 2010, 21:52   #130
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
The vid released with Rachel lifting a 215 pounder had him in a front straddle while doing deep squats and calf raises and she held him up for good time. I don't think 50 pounds would drop her time much for straddle or piggy unless it was a cradle carry.
Hello Strut!
Thank you for pointing this out! I have been known to do extensive piggy back rides and front straddles at home just for fun with someone who weighs 215lbs, and I spent more than 30 mintes of an hour long session last week with someone who weighed 205 lbs on my shoulders! So duration is not an issue.

But, when I shoot videos I try and provide variety in an 8 - 10 minute video clip as opposed to one single 30 minute piggy back ride/straddle/shoulder sit.

What are your thoughts? Would you rather see one lift that lasted the entire video or a combination of lifts? You guys tell me!

www.clips4sale.com/39486