The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old October 16th, 2020, 22:04   #31
TheLurker1
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
4,925 Total

At 210lbs, a piggyback is the only way I've been lifted. They usually cannot move though.
Old October 17th, 2020, 03:18   #32
greybeezer
Administrator

0 For This Post
1,411 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLurker1 View Post
At 210lbs, a piggyback is the only way I've been lifted. They usually cannot move though.
I wish I was that light lol. I'm surprised they can't walk, I've know many women that could easily handle that weight piggyback style. I will say the women from rural Ontario are probably stronger then average though.
Old October 17th, 2020, 17:08   #33
phantom23
Banned

0 For This Post
473 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowspider33 View Post
I guess there are a few factors to consider, but my gf can piggyback me very easily. She has no problem walking around with me on her back without any issues, she can spin around, run etc like its not a big deal. She is also not very big, about 5'2 and between 115-124lbs while I have been as heavy as 260lbs, but not any lower then 235lbs. .
We need some updated pics of this woman!!
Old October 17th, 2020, 21:59   #34
TheLurker1
VIPOS

0 For This Post
4,925 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer View Post
I wish I was that light lol. I'm surprised they can't walk, I've know many women that could easily handle that weight piggyback style. I will say the women from rural Ontario are probably stronger then average though.
I reckon they are. I'm from London, and a lot of women my age (I'm 21) are out of shape, even if they're not overweight. Therefore, someone that's 210-220lbs won't find as much luck as where some of the users here have.

I'm also very muscular, making me quite dense, which might make a difference - but I would expect somebody to be able to walk around with me regardless.

I expect it to happen one day, but she'll probably be a gym/sports girl.
Old September 18th, 2021, 07:35   #35
169qwe
VIP

0 For This Post
1,431 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLurker1 View Post
I'm 200 these days, maybe a few pounds more. But I've had average women who didn't think they could do it piggyback me fairly comfortably. I wouldn't say easily, but again, comfortably.

They were surprised how easy it was. They didn't work out but could handle my weight. More importantly, they were eager to try.
Old September 19th, 2021, 20:20   #36
tjw1971
VIP Honored

4 For This Post
454 Total
Default I agree....

I'm around 210lbs. myself, and I'd say most women in at least decent shape can give me a piggyback ride, including walking around with me.

It probably depends to some extent how you hang onto their back, though? I mean, the strong women I've known can wrap their hands around my thighs and actually pretty much hold me up there. (I'm just sitting on their back, totally relaxed, resting my hands on their shoulders. My weight is mostly just sitting in their hands at that point.) That's the best kind of piggyback ride, IMO, but the hardest to find a woman capable of doing well. When they can, it's awesome because they'll eventually decide to adjust how high up on your back you're sitting and boost you up a little higher as they're walking with you. (Gonna see a nice little bicep bulge or ripple when they try that with my weight... I mean, I can always help by pushing myself up a bit, using their shoulders - but where's the fun in that? Hehe.)

But I've also had women half my size give me long piggybacks, running all around with me, by partially leaning forward so I'm more resting on their back than them having to hold me up. I'd say that's "cheating" except truthfully, the ones who do that usually really are the much smaller girls who just figured out somehow that's the way they can give bigger people a good piggyback ride. They have plenty strong enough legs for it but just not the arm strength.

The other way it can work well, although it's hard to find women with this body type -- is when they have a really big "shelf butt" that sticks out far enough past their lower back so you can literally sit on it while piggybacking on them. (I had a neighbor with big, muscular legs and a big butt like this once. One time when we are all outside just standing around talking, I jumped on her back without any warning to see what she'd do. She just let me sit up there like nothing happened at all, and I got a 15 minute long ride while we all kept talking and she walked around a little bit. I think it only ended when I tried to climb back off of her to grab another drink. She could have carried me longer! I'm guessing a lot of people saw that big butt and decided to piggyback on her before.... just not even a big deal to her anymore!)
Who Said Thanks:
preacher860 (September 20th, 2021), cmcwmod (September 20th, 2021), uplifted0 (September 20th, 2021), piggybackrides (September 20th, 2021)
Old September 26th, 2021, 06:36   #37
169qwe
VIP

3 For This Post
1,431 Total

[QUOTE=tjw1971;258513]I'm around 210lbs. myself, and I'd say most women in at least decent shape can give me a piggyback ride, including walking around with me.

I agree 100%. I'm 205 right now and this summer I've gotten piggybacks from girls half my size who said they couldn't lift me, but could piggyback me (as if piggybacks didn't count because they were too easy).

It's mostly about attitude. If they think they can do it, they probably can.

I've posted pics of them in the Real L&C Experiences section. Incidentally, just tonight I got a piggyback from a real hot body wearing a halter top and tight leather pants. She couldn't have been more than 125. I have pics, though it was dark and you can't tell how great her body was.

I've gotten lifts by almost 20 girls this summer. And again, I'm 205, hardly a small guy.

It's amazing how many average girls are willing to try it if you go about it the right way. Equally amazing, a lot of them can do it.
Who Said Thanks:
phoneman (September 27th, 2021), sabre (September 27th, 2021), piggybackrides (September 26th, 2021)
Old October 5th, 2021, 08:34   #38
Gabo
STANDARD

1 For This Post
69 Total

I think almost any girl could piggyback an average man, even the tiny one. I have received several piggyback ride from a friends of mine that she is 146 cms and 30 kgs lighter than me! Once she also walk on a hill with me on her back, and she can even squat me a couple of times!
Who Said Thanks:
cmcwmod (October 5th, 2021)
Old October 15th, 2021, 21:36   #39
Hollister Wood
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total

It's reasonable that "lift with your legs" has become an adage. But there are techniques to make piggybacking as easy as possible, or as difficult. There are also ways to increase or decrease the person-to-person contact during a piggyback. The descriptions on this forum include many references to varying the contact in order to modulate the intimacy associated with a piggyback ride.
Old October 18th, 2021, 09:42   #40
l&c
VIP

2 For This Post
227 Total

I think any healthy woman of average size can give piggyback rides to people up to 200-220 pounds.
Who Said Thanks:
Error900 (October 26th, 2021), piggybackrides (October 18th, 2021)