Old November 9th, 2015, 16:18   #81
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1,179 Total
Default Video Preview:

You can purchase the video at http://www.stronggirlz.com

Thanks for your kind words, barikuta. I don't have any social media pages to follow. This forum is probably the closest thing to that I have, so feel free to engage in discussions right here
Who Said Thanks:
Akshayb (November 10th, 2015)
Old November 11th, 2015, 20:05   #82
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
1,179 Total
Default Video Preview: Claire

Thanks for your kind words, barikuta. I don't have any social media pages to follow. This forum is probably the closest thing to that I have, so feel free to engage in discussions right here
Who Said Thanks:
lion (November 12th, 2015), Akshayb (November 11th, 2015)
Old November 13th, 2015, 20:28   #83
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,179 Total
Default Video Preview: Amanda

Old November 14th, 2015, 13:38   #84
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,179 Total
Default Video Preview: Alex

Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (November 16th, 2015)
Old November 19th, 2015, 20:26   #85
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
1,179 Total
Default 18 Year Old Amazon, Paige 2 Now Available!

[/QUOTE]
Who Said Thanks:
Arnold31 (December 24th, 2017), piggybackrides (November 21st, 2015), hans (November 20th, 2015)
Old November 21st, 2015, 16:56   #86
Athletic l&c
Producer

0 For This Post
224 Total
Default Question

Always appreciated your videos and found them No 1. But you publish new and old davemeister) videos/clips at different places and I now start to get confused.

Are you publishing same videos at different shops and under different names or is it new videos?

For example "Ebony biceps" at Girl next door (clips4sale) seems to be the same video that is named "Jenn" at Stronggirlz.com. And when you write "Jenn is back" it reinforces that it is a new video, but is it?

If it's a trick to get more videos sold I think it's time for buyers to take some kind of action but I hope it's not.
Old November 21st, 2015, 20:56   #87
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,179 Total

I'm thinking this is a little bit of an over-reaction. Yes, I publish my videos in the 2 locations you mentioned (my site and c4s). You say, "Ebony Biceps" at c4s is "Jenn" at StrongGirlz. First, if you click the name "Jenn" (short for her actual name, Jennise) you will see the videos titled Ebony Biceps 1 and Ebony Biceps 2. Further, there are ample preview images/clips that are consistent on both c4s and StrongGirlz. Finally, the description is an exact copy/paste in both locations! As for "Jenn is back", that was in reference to the second video being a follow-up to the first.

As for "tricks" to get videos sold, not only do I resent that, as someone that is as transparent as anyone with image/clip previews and detailed text descriptions, but I find that a comment like that coming from another producer, a little questionable in its intent, as is the suggestion that "buyers take some sort of action." They can take the action to buy/not buy whatever they wish. If I was trying to "trick them" into buying the same video they already have, I wouldn't use the exact same description, screen captures, etc.

In any event, I do intend to continue releasing archived videos from StrongGirlz on my c4s site, alongside new, never-before released videos such as Paige that just went up. Sorry if you are confused by this process, but I have yet to have a customer contact me that they bought the same video twice.

Hope this helps,
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athletic l&c View Post
Always appreciated your videos and found them No 1. But you publish new and old davemeister) videos/clips at different places and I now start to get confused.

Are you publishing same videos at different shops and under different names or is it new videos?

For example "Ebony biceps" at Girl next door (clips4sale) seems to be the same video that is named "Jenn" at Stronggirlz.com. And when you write "Jenn is back" it reinforces that it is a new video, but is it?

If it's a trick to get more videos sold I think it's time for buyers to take some kind of action but I hope it's not.

Last edited by WWE4Life; November 21st, 2015 at 21:03.
Old November 22nd, 2015, 20:28   #88
Athletic l&c
Producer

0 For This Post
224 Total

Thank's for your answer. I understand what you say and get your point.

For myself I think of us charing this rare "interest" as a little family. I expect others not to share material and in return I try to be as clear as possible about content and so on. I highly appreciate the ones who buys my videos since it makes it possible to make new ones.

If I ever will publish old material at some other site I will be very clear with, and write out, that it has been published before, at other site. Even though it has the same name and/or description. Especially if the sites/stores got different names like yours.

But I will look careful and that will hopefully make me not buying the same video twice. There are other sites that is much more unclear about their material, for example herbodies store at clips4sale.

Take care and keep delivering good stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
I'm thinking this is a little bit of an over-reaction. Yes, I publish my videos in the 2 locations you mentioned (my site and c4s). You say, "Ebony Biceps" at c4s is "Jenn" at StrongGirlz. First, if you click the name "Jenn" (short for her actual name, Jennise) you will see the videos titled Ebony Biceps 1 and Ebony Biceps 2. Further, there are ample preview images/clips that are consistent on both c4s and StrongGirlz. Finally, the description is an exact copy/paste in both locations! As for "Jenn is back", that was in reference to the second video being a follow-up to the first.

As for "tricks" to get videos sold, not only do I resent that, as someone that is as transparent as anyone with image/clip previews and detailed text descriptions, but I find that a comment like that coming from another producer, a little questionable in its intent, as is the suggestion that "buyers take some sort of action." They can take the action to buy/not buy whatever they wish. If I was trying to "trick them" into buying the same video they already have, I wouldn't use the exact same description, screen captures, etc.

In any event, I do intend to continue releasing archived videos from StrongGirlz on my c4s site, alongside new, never-before released videos such as Paige that just went up. Sorry if you are confused by this process, but I have yet to have a customer contact me that they bought the same video twice.

Hope this helps,
Dave
Old November 24th, 2015, 12:03   #89
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,179 Total
Default Video Preview: oksana

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe4life View Post
you can purchase the video at http://www.stronggirlz.com

[/quote]
Old November 25th, 2015, 23:14   #90
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,179 Total
Default Video Preview: Kalee 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe4life View Post
you can purchase the video at http://www.stronggirlz.com

[/quote]

Last edited by WWE4Life; November 25th, 2015 at 23:16.
Who Said Thanks:
Arnold31 (December 24th, 2017)