Old June 12th, 2016, 02:59   #11
dodge77
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
56 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj77 View Post
How ur wife reacted to that? Don't u felt embarrassed to be lifted in front of or wife?
My wife does not know about my fetish for being lifted, or my interest in women that are taller, bigger than me. I like to think, and I'd like her to think that I am strong. So when this woman lifted me right up like I was nothing, I felt kind of helpless, weak, dominated. But at the same time I became aroused almost instantly and I think my wife may have recognized this a little afterwards. We haven't discussed anything about this since, but their is still a very strong desire for me to be lifted again.

The part I semi struggle with is that I now know of a few more women (a couple coworkers) that can without a doubt lift me easily while my wife can't.
Old June 12th, 2016, 14:56   #12
davelifted
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
426 Total

used to be a firemans lift but i've been crotch lifted a couple of times now and thats a real turn on
Old June 12th, 2016, 15:19   #13
Raj77
STANDARD

0 For This Post
17 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge77 View Post
My wife does not know about my fetish for being lifted, or my interest in women that are taller, bigger than me. I like to think, and I'd like her to think that I am strong. So when this woman lifted me right up like I was nothing, I felt kind of helpless, weak, dominated. But at the same time I became aroused almost instantly and I think my wife may have recognized this a little afterwards. We haven't discussed anything about this since, but their is still a very strong desire for me to be lifted again.

The part I semi struggle with is that I now know of a few more women (a couple coworkers) that can without a doubt lift me easily while my wife can't.
I had also faced similar situation couple of months ago when one of my coworker lifted me over his shoulder in front of my wife during a party, I felt very embarrassed as my wife laughed at me, I failed to free myself as he was taller and stronger than me
Old June 14th, 2016, 02:35   #14
dodge77
STANDARD

0 For This Post
56 Total

Quote:
I had also faced similar situation couple of months ago when one of my coworker lifted me over his shoulder in front of my wife during a party, I felt very embarrassed as my wife laughed at me, I failed to free myself as he was taller and stronger than me
I'll be honest, it may have been a little embarrassing at the time to be lifted by another woman as my wife watched...but in hind sight it was sort of sensual. That feeling of momentary helplessness in the arms of a woman who can do something to me that my wife can't was a turn on!
Old June 14th, 2016, 21:37   #15
portares
VIP

0 For This Post
31 Total

Naked shoulder ride is more excitable.
Old June 14th, 2016, 21:45   #16
piggybackrides
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
790 Total
Quote:
Originally Posted by portares View Post
Naked shoulder ride is more excitable.
From the front too
Old June 16th, 2016, 19:45   #17
rghatto18
STANDARD

0 For This Post
30 Total

Lifting or being lifted by a girl is fairly equal and depends on my mood which I prefer. Re-discovering this site has certainly moved me towards the latter.

My fav position is ots or firemans. I've found a few friends over the past five years who have been able and willing to lift me that way. I wish I was around them more often!
Old June 17th, 2016, 01:58   #18
DWayne
VIP

1 For This Post
381 Total

Fireman carry for me. Then crotch lift which you will seldom see in videos.
Who Said Thanks:
dreadnought82 (March 2nd, 2022)
Old June 17th, 2016, 15:33   #19
Raj77
STANDARD

0 For This Post
17 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge77 View Post
I'll be honest, it may have been a little embarrassing at the time to be lifted by another woman as my wife watched...but in hind sight it was sort of sensual. That feeling of momentary helplessness in the arms of a woman who can do something to me that my wife can't was a turn on!
Actually I was embarrassed as I was lifted by a male coworker in front of my wife and other ladies present in that party, also they laughed at me seeing that I was struggling to free myself as he was very strong... though I was lifted by my maid and sex worker in the past..at that time I felt erotic

This board is really not about m/m lifts, so the lift by your male coworker is not a topic here.

Phoneman
Old June 18th, 2016, 09:54   #20
pillhuhn1
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,026 Total

Quote:
Actually I was embarrassed as I was lifted by a male coworker in front of my wife and other ladies present in that party, also they laughed at me seeing that I was struggling to free myself as he was very strong... though I was lifted by my maid and sex worker in the past..at that time I felt erotic

In what way did theses women lift you ?