The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old December 18th, 2009, 16:09   #1
triplefez

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
2 Total

like 20 i descovered mixed wrestling... the i discoverd l andc in femme fatales sue robin jhonsons
Old January 15th, 2021, 19:52   #2
Hsn15

0 For This Post
1 Total

Prolly when I was around 13-14... Used to watch mixed wrestling and shifted to lift and carry somehow...
Old July 25th, 2014, 16:07   #3
turnitdown50
STANDARD

0 For This Post
2 Total

about 9
Old August 31st, 2014, 17:00   #4
MMAKOKING
STANDARD

0 For This Post
18 Total

Around 9 for me from a game of truth and dare. Someone dared a girl to give me a piggy back ride, and I got turned on from it. So I been hooked since.
Old April 6th, 2015, 07:16   #5
impavan
STANDARD

0 For This Post
61 Total

For me it started around 7-8 was lifted by gal from same age, she lifted in pb n cradle........n this forum is a lovely place, thank to my friends for suggesting this to me
Old May 11th, 2015, 18:03   #6
NativeYouth

3 For This Post
3 Total

Ever since I was a little kid I think. My first memory is when I was on a greek island (I'd have been 6) and on one of the streets there was this woman who had a sign saying she could lift anyone up no matter their size. She had a tip jar next to her and looked pretty damn strong. Of course, me being 6 it wouldn't have exactly been impressive for her to lift me but I still remember desiring it. The desire has grown stronger ever since.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 30th, 2019), helomelo (June 29th, 2015), Akshayb (May 11th, 2015)
Old May 11th, 2015, 19:59   #7
aksarban
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
515 Total
Default I clearly remember my first L&C

I went from being an only child to having a step sister at age 12. She was 3 years older than me and very strong. It was very important to her for some reason that I acknowledge that she was stronger than I was. To demonstrate that she was stronger, she had me give her a piggyback. I got tired after 5 or 6 minutes (she was probably 120# at that time to my 85# - I was tall and thin and she had an average athletic build but with a well developed chest). She then gave me a long piggyback ride while in our basement playroom area (no parents anywhere around). After 8 minutes (at least 2 minutes longer than I could carry her), she did "stretching" with me still on her back. She bent over at the waist with me still on her back so her arms could touch the seat of a stuffed chair (the upper part of her body was parallel to the ground). She rose up to a "normal" piggy back position and then lowered back down to touch the chair maybe 10-12 times. I got extremely hard and was afraid she could feel this against her back, but if she did she never let on. She was very conservative and never let the neighborhood boys get anywhere with her, so I suspect if she could tell I was hard, she would have stopped the ride and I would have gotten in trouble. It took every bit of self control I had not to explode on her back. I've been hooked on L&C ever since and piggybacks are absolutely my favorite carry!

I got 3 additional piggyback rides during the next year by telling her "I'm stronger now - let's repeat the strength challenge. She had a t-shirt on for one of those "challenges" giving me a great view and providing an extreme self control test. The last time I held on during the ride in such a way that my open hand would up on top of her chest. I don't know if this is why the rides ended or we simply outgrew the activity.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 30th, 2019), helomelo (June 29th, 2015), saschas (May 11th, 2015)
Old May 11th, 2015, 21:12   #8
forevernow
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,125 Total

I remember when I'm in kindergarten preschool education this girl carrying me like I was nothing and in the fourth or fifth grade another girl lifted me back-to-back.
Old December 29th, 2014, 21:57   #9
fag123
STANDARD

2 For This Post
6 Total

For me it started when was 7.
I remeber always giving my friends piggyback rides and they gave me the same.
I never really thought much about it until i saw a group of girls playing doing the same thing giving rides to each other.
So for much of my stupidity i go up to them and give some some back rides easily.
Then one of the girls offered to give me a ride.
Being in the first grade i said you cant because girls are weaker than boys.
Than that same girl tellz me to get on her back and i do so.
Ahe lifted me with total ease amnd from thqt mokent i felt a special tingle for L&C.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 29th, 2019), saschas (December 30th, 2014)
Old January 11th, 2015, 23:20   #10
dino2359

0 For This Post
3 Total

when l was 6. I have slept and I saw a dream about L&C