Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old May 3rd, 2021, 00:42   #1
nickeleyegold
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
4 Total
Default Telling your girl about lift and carry

What’s the best way to break it to your girl that you like lift and carry. Would love to here peoples experiences and if it’s best to do it up front or wait
Old May 3rd, 2021, 14:40   #2
preacher860
VIP Honored

4 For This Post
472 Total

As a teen and in my early 20s I used to be ashamed of it and not really mention it, which proved not to be the way to go. Eventually, the girls I dated understood I liked to be lifted by them and I felt they found it weird that I tried to hide in instead of just being open and honest about it.

As I grew older I decided to be more open about it and it paid off. Back when I was dating, I would tell the girls right away, sometimes even before meeting them. Most of them found it really cute and amusing and were eager to give it a shot. I've had many good rides back then because the girls understood it was something important to me and really wanted to deliver to show me if we ever were to be together, they would be capable of giving me what I liked. And boy did they try hard, they really gave all they had to prove themselves!

I also met a few that found it creepy, didn't want to try or even hear about it. Those were the ones I knew I better steer clear of. Not because I wouldn't want to be with a girl who won't give me a ride but because of the general lack of open-mindedness that lied beneath. And the fact I somewhat felt judged by them instead of understood. Oh well, and also, let's face it, no, I wouldn't want to be with a girl that's not even willing to try.

Then I met the woman I've been with for the last 11 years and as for the others, I told her in the early days of our dating that I liked that. She was completely non-judgmental about it, found it original and funny, but also told me that she wasn't all that strong and didn't know if she could do it and for how long. We did try a piggyback at her place shortly after and indeed she could support my weight but it looked very hard and she could only move slowly.

Since then however she's been working out a lot and became much stronger, actually able to give me piggyback rides that last for a few minutes, climb stairs, squat me, and she's having fun doing it. Not only that, she's also ok with me riding on other girls so what's not to like?

So all in all, for me being open about it was the way to go. I can't speak for others, every situation is unique of course. But I can say I wouldn't be happy sharing my life with a woman that thinks I'm a weirdo.
Who Said Thanks:
Marco Antonio (October 5th, 2021), piggybackrides (September 21st, 2021), gsr3032000 (May 4th, 2021), nickeleyegold (May 3rd, 2021)
Old May 5th, 2021, 10:58   #3
buryZenek
STANDARD

0 For This Post
11 Total

It is always better to say about that directly but it's not always that simple like it seems supposed to be. It all depends on how direct and brave you are.

For me I was close to heart attack when I was talking my girlfriend about that. I couldn't get my words across - but I hope in your case It might be easier.

How girl will react ? It depends on her personality.
Each one of my ex girlfriends (except the first one) found it very cool, unique and interesting at the same time.
They even felt involved to try it themself and my second ex girlfriend - who was the strongest - was able to carry my in various ways. I was 190-200 lbs in that time We even posted YT clip, but we took it down due to break up.

But the first girlfriend was like "No, that is fu***d up. The man supposed to carry woman, not the other way around".

Maybe it depends on the way you say it. When you'll be too pushy, you could discourage her.
If you'll do it kindly It might work.
Old June 26th, 2021, 22:02   #4
anonim
STANDARD

0 For This Post
11 Total

I didn't tell anyone I had lift and carry fetish. But some of my other friends have foot fetish and I hear stories of telling them to their girlfriends. Frankly, the results are often negative and can affect their relationships badly. If I tell my girlfriend about this l&c situation, she will want to get ideas from other friends and I think everyone will know that I have this fetish and in this case I'm afraid of being called the guy with the weird fetish. But compared to a foot fetish, some people will find this fetish interesting or strange rather than disgusting.I know I couldn't answer your question but I wanted to write my thoughts.
Old June 28th, 2021, 17:16   #5
dodge77
STANDARD

1 For This Post
56 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickeleyegold View Post
What’s the best way to break it to your girl that you like lift and carry. Would love to here peoples experiences and if it’s best to do it up front or wait
In my case my wife started to notice some things. She works out (isn’t overly muscular) but has wider shoulders and strong arms. I love to rub and feel her arms and shoulders. She has strong thighs and calves and I like to straddle those. She can tell I’m aroused by her physique and dominant characteristics. Sometimes I sit on her lap. She has experimented with some things and has become more dominant. She has lifted me by the waist a couple times and could tell I liked it a lot.
Who Said Thanks:
Marco Antonio (October 5th, 2021)
Old September 20th, 2021, 22:25   #6
Cynical
STANDARD

2 For This Post
3 Total
Post Confessing fetishes

To be honest it really is up to you on wether you want to confess or not. If you feel as if its something you have to let our then go ahead maybe they’ll be turned on by it as well. I personally enjoy carrying women due to having their body become my property. A lot of them have found it very attractive as well feeling horny/in false distress.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (September 24th, 2021), TheLurker1 (September 20th, 2021)
Old September 24th, 2021, 06:46   #7
derrtderr
STANDARD

1 For This Post
30 Total

I don’t waste time on women that aren’t at least casually interested in being the sexually dominant partner anymore. I’m up front about my attraction to physically strong women right out the gate. They usually want a little explanation and I just say something like: “I like women that can pick me up and throw me around a little.” If we’ve been flirting and vibing already, it’s usually fine. I try to seek out athletic women in the first place and if I get a negative reaction I just bail and go looking for someone else. There’s plenty of women out there willing to pick me up I’ve found.
Who Said Thanks:
melad2500 (February 28th, 2023)
Old September 25th, 2021, 20:37   #8
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrtderr View Post
I don’t waste time on women that aren’t at least casually interested in being the sexually dominant partner anymore. I’m up front about my attraction to physically strong women right out the gate. They usually want a little explanation and I just say something like: “I like women that can pick me up and throw me around a little.” If we’ve been flirting and vibing already, it’s usually fine. I try to seek out athletic women in the first place and if I get a negative reaction I just bail and go looking for someone else. There’s plenty of women out there willing to pick me up I’ve found.

Simple honest approach since it is no longer taboo for women to be strong. Good for you.
Old September 26th, 2021, 05:14   #9
tjw1971
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
454 Total
Default Biggest problem I've had?

The problem I've had more and more in recent years is finding women who used to be pretty strong and have no issues with the whole lift and carry thing as an interest. But they tell me they can't do things like that anymore due to an injury.

I guess that's the problem with L&C, more than with a lot of other fetish type interests people might have. It has certain physical requirements and by the time people are over, say, 40-ish years old, they can't always do what they used to do.

You can find exceptions out there, obviously. But I even met people like a former bodybuilder in Florida who is no longer doing any lifting at all because of bad knees and I think a neck problem. (She's currently a huge Star Wars fan and is all into attending conventions for it and collecting items from the movies.) And again, she wasn't that old ... It's just that weightlifting kind of tore her body up.

There's even a lady I'm supposed to meet up with tomorrow at a dinner gathering ... old friend of a friend kind of thing. I met this girl a LONG time ago and forgot all about her. But it turns out she's been a single mom for years and her kid is about ready to move out of her house, so now she's interested in the dating scene. My friend told me this lady was "really strong and has muscles", so that definitely piqued my interest! Unfortunately, I just found out she messed up her shoulder last year and can't lift much at all with that arm now. Won't even have enough days off saved up from her work to get the surgery done on it until probably next year.

So I guess the moral of the story here is, get your L&C in with the 20 and 30-somethings, while they're still at their peak strength potential.
Old September 26th, 2021, 06:34   #10
derrtderr
STANDARD

0 For This Post
30 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman View Post
Simple honest approach since it is no longer taboo for women to be strong. Good for you.
Cheers Don’t get me wrong: I still meet plenty of women with a “men are supposed to be stronger” kinda attitude. I just move past that. Ain’t nobody got time for that noise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971 View Post
The problem I've had more and more …
I’ve met loads of open minded and strong forty somethings. They’re usually less insecure as well so more likely to embrace their dominant amazon.