Athletic l&c
Producer

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
220 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by namledn View Post
Looks interesting!
Former strong girl 3-4 looks to me like a famous Varya Akulova - ?
Yepp
Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (July 27th, 2017)
Old August 17th, 2017, 20:55   #33
Athletic l&c
Producer

0 For This Post
220 Total
Default Former strong girl 5

Perhaps the last video with this girl. We're running out of ideas and there is not many opportunities to meet and make the shoots. Nothing new in this video but you will get impressed by mainly her extreme leg strength. Good lightning and quality.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452
Old August 20th, 2017, 11:42   #34
Wrekuaa
STANDARD

1 For This Post
24 Total

I have always enjoyed your clips and how you manage to find really strong fit girls to do the lifting. Moreoever, I think it is really cool that you managed to find Varya Akulova to do some lifts!

Since you write that you are running out of ideas, let me give you some tips that might help your sales or production when doing your next videos:

1. If possible, try having the girls wear short pants and tank tops. It just makes the video so much more interesting when you can see those thighs and arms. You have already managed this with some of your videos and those are the ones I love the most.

2. When she lifts you, piggyback or shoulder ride, try having her flex her muscles and you *squeezing* them. The touching/squeezing is the important thing here - this is little act adds so much to the video because she is lifting you + flexing + you are squeezing/enjoying - all at the same time!

3. Do more endurance lifts, where she carries you as long as she can. In the case of your models, they are really strong and can probably do this longer than most. My experience in getting lifted is that the girls get faster uncomfortable with keeping one single carrying position (like shoulder hurts in shoulder ride or arms get tired in piggyback), and that she can carry longer if you can switch positions on her. After a little training, it really isn't hard to switch positions for a rider from piggyback to shoulder and back. Piggyback --> shoulder: just have her bend and put her hands on a tree or wall, then you climb up and she stands straight again.

Looking at your models, I think you can probably do 2-3 switches with them like this and have them carry you for a much longer time, which will make your videos much more valuable!

4. Videos filmed from the point of view of the rider are good, and sometimes maybe the only way if you are alone with her. But really, unless you have a very wide angle lens, a lot of the body shape and character gets cropped away. This might be my personal opinion but I prefer a tripod shot where you go far away from the camera, rather than a on-board view that is cropped and you cant see much. One solution could be to have two cameras, one at each end of the course where she is meant to carry you. You dont need fancy cameras nowadays; 2x regular good smartphone camera is better than 1x professional camera from far away.

Just a couple of tips from a loving lift-n'-carrier fan, thanks for your work so far!

Last edited by Wrekuaa; August 20th, 2017 at 11:56.
Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (August 22nd, 2017)
Old August 23rd, 2017, 15:01   #35
Athletic l&c
Producer

0 For This Post
220 Total

Thank you for really putting some work into giving tips for better videos!

I will try some of your ideas and I think some of them is possible to arrange.

Like you say I'm always alone with the model so the camera solution is a bit narrowed by this fact. I'm not sure about the "on board" camera...some have told med they like this camera moving along with the model and to get very close, to see muscles work from short distance. Therefor I try to use both tripod and on board to please both tastes . But I will see what I can do next time.

Varya is a great girl, very friendly, comes on time and generally is great to work with. I have meet lots of strong girls but her legs is something special! Sadly she's not got much stamina and except from her legs there is not much visible muscles. I will see if we can do more work together in future.

Once again, thank you and thank you for buying my videos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekuaa View Post
I have always enjoyed your clips and how you manage to find really strong fit girls to do the lifting. Moreoever, I think it is really cool that you managed to find Varya Akulova to do some lifts!

Since you write that you are running out of ideas, let me give you some tips that might help your sales or production when doing your next videos:

1. If possible, try having the girls wear short pants and tank tops. It just makes the video so much more interesting when you can see those thighs and arms. You have already managed this with some of your videos and those are the ones I love the most.

2. When she lifts you, piggyback or shoulder ride, try having her flex her muscles and you *squeezing* them. The touching/squeezing is the important thing here - this is little act adds so much to the video because she is lifting you + flexing + you are squeezing/enjoying - all at the same time!

3. Do more endurance lifts, where she carries you as long as she can. In the case of your models, they are really strong and can probably do this longer than most. My experience in getting lifted is that the girls get faster uncomfortable with keeping one single carrying position (like shoulder hurts in shoulder ride or arms get tired in piggyback), and that she can carry longer if you can switch positions on her. After a little training, it really isn't hard to switch positions for a rider from piggyback to shoulder and back. Piggyback --> shoulder: just have her bend and put her hands on a tree or wall, then you climb up and she stands straight again.

Looking at your models, I think you can probably do 2-3 switches with them like this and have them carry you for a much longer time, which will make your videos much more valuable!

4. Videos filmed from the point of view of the rider are good, and sometimes maybe the only way if you are alone with her. But really, unless you have a very wide angle lens, a lot of the body shape and character gets cropped away. This might be my personal opinion but I prefer a tripod shot where you go far away from the camera, rather than a on-board view that is cropped and you cant see much. One solution could be to have two cameras, one at each end of the course where she is meant to carry you. You dont need fancy cameras nowadays; 2x regular good smartphone camera is better than 1x professional camera from far away.

Just a couple of tips from a loving lift-n'-carrier fan, thanks for your work so far!
Old August 23rd, 2017, 20:56   #36
Far
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
762 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athletic l&c View Post
Like you say I'm always alone with the model so the camera solution is a bit narrowed by this fact. I'm not sure about the "on board" camera...some have told med they like this camera moving along with the model and to get very close, to see muscles work from short distance. Therefor I try to use both tripod and on board to please both tastes
If you will call more than one girl to your shoot, you will able to use one of girls as cameraman, while another girl carries you. I usualy calls 3-5 girls at the same time and sometime use them as cameraman too. Also, for POV shoot you may use small camera like GoPro and record one lift from two positions at the same time.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 21:47   #37
Wrekuaa
STANDARD

0 For This Post
24 Total

You are most welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Far View Post
for POV shoot you may use small camera like GoPro and record one lift from two positions at the same time.
Yes, using a GoPro is good because it has a wide angle lens, so it shows more. I think Far's tip is a good idea: using a GoPro for on board and normal camera for external shot.

If not using wide angle lens, we only see legs or arms, or cut off segments from both. I think a lot of us would prefer both, if you can.
For example, I am refering to the preview clips of "Young super strength 3" and
"Rock hard girl 3" - I wish I could see both arms and legs at same time there!

By the way, are they the same person? And is there more clips from them?
Old August 23rd, 2017, 22:43   #38
avatex
VIP

1 For This Post
353 Total
Default Great video and suggestion

Hello, your videos are impressive. I love them.
I would like to suggest some new lift, try to explain:
The position start from the same position of the preview of your last video https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452/
Imagine the girl bend the leg and hold, then you sit on the foot of the raised leg, then you put hands on her back and girl try lift you with one foot.
The position is very similar to exercise of this video:
the difference is that the girl can be down or stand up (putting hands down on something to balance her) and a man instead the weight on her foot.

Hope this can inspirate you

xoxo
Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (August 24th, 2017)
Old August 24th, 2017, 19:51   #39
Athletic l&c
Producer

0 For This Post
220 Total

Thank you for your suggestions. No its not the same girl. I have almost forgot about these .

Rock hard girl don't want to make any more videos, unless she gets at least 800 dollars in payment, so no way. Young super strength is not that strong any longer but we'll see what happens in future. She accepts at least "normal" payment. Sorry to say I have no more videos with these girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekuaa View Post
You are most welcome!

Yes, using a GoPro is good because it has a wide angle lens, so it shows more. I think Far's tip is a good idea: using a GoPro for on board and normal camera for external shot.

If not using wide angle lens, we only see legs or arms, or cut off segments from both. I think a lot of us would prefer both, if you can.
For example, I am refering to the preview clips of "Young super strength 3" and
"Rock hard girl 3" - I wish I could see both arms and legs at same time there!

By the way, are they the same person? And is there more clips from them?
Old August 24th, 2017, 19:53   #40
Athletic l&c
Producer

1 For This Post
220 Total

Thank you. I will try it but I think it's a very hard lift for the girl to manage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatex View Post
Hello, your videos are impressive. I love them.
I would like to suggest some new lift, try to explain:
The position start from the same position of the preview of your last video https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452/
Imagine the girl bend the leg and hold, then you sit on the foot of the raised leg, then you put hands on her back and girl try lift you with one foot.
The position is very similar to exercise of this video:
the difference is that the girl can be down or stand up (putting hands down on something to balance her) and a man instead the weight on her foot.

Hope this can inspirate you

xoxo
Who Said Thanks:
avatex (August 24th, 2017)