Old July 9th, 2014, 14:16   #1
brattyfootgirls
Producer

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
11 For This Post
225 Total
Default VersusFetish

New on http://www.versusfetish.com

Vanessa stands at 6'9 with her 6" heels on as opposed to Luna Vera's tiny 5'2 frame. The two gorgeous ladies compare their height difference and then proceed to make out while showing off their size difference, Vanessa towers over Little Luna but the size difference makes both girls very horny. They can't control themselves as they passionately make out while Vanessa carries Luna around the room and lifts her up!

Who Said Thanks:
piazzabovio (February 13th, 2015), kingbz (August 20th, 2014), zebra (August 14th, 2014), nico1611 (July 14th, 2014), john_smith_1965 (July 14th, 2014), a106787 (July 10th, 2014), Daniel (July 9th, 2014), warthog (July 9th, 2014), Hamfire5 (July 9th, 2014), 5supermb (July 9th, 2014), TheWolfe (July 9th, 2014)
Old July 9th, 2014, 23:01   #2
lckbblet
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,320 Total

would really love to see her lifting luna by the crotch or overhead, keep going
Old July 10th, 2014, 12:49   #3
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

I would like to see more lift and carry action but girl lifting male. I see Sasha Foxxx in your site, maybe you can use this model.
Old July 14th, 2014, 10:29   #4
minimaxde
VIP

0 For This Post
127 Total
Default best clip

I bought this Clip and I love to see strong women Lifting petite ones. Could you produce similar erotic Clips with Vanessa and another petite Girl with Overheads, front lifts under armpit and under elbows frombehind high in the air?

It would be amesome

Greats

Minimax
Old July 24th, 2014, 18:43   #5
brattyfootgirls
Producer

2 For This Post
225 Total

Thank for the feedback guys! We will definitely be doing more in the future!
Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (July 31st, 2014), Mike (July 25th, 2014)
Old August 1st, 2014, 17:00   #6
brattyfootgirls
Producer

7 For This Post
225 Total
Default << JC Simpson dominates Luna in a L&C match

New today on http://www.versusfetish.com

In this epic battle little Luna tries her best to out muscle her much bigger and stronger opponent JC Simpson who easily man handles her. With every rush Luna tries to bring down JC but JC picks her up over her shoulderstime and time again, using her strength and power to put Luna into all types of Lifts and holds, weakening her each time so she can pin her down and beat her. This clip features many lifts,with JC wearing Heels and barefoot.
Starring: JC Simpson, Luna Vera

Clip Features: Lift and Carry main focus, Grappling, Amazons, Schoolgirl pins, limp carry, over the shoulder carry, upside down carry and more!

merged with your previous thread/t
Who Said Thanks:
perun ffcarries (November 19th, 2017), zebra (August 14th, 2014), a106787 (August 13th, 2014), minimaxde (August 4th, 2014), justtakemenow (August 2nd, 2014), Snowstormbanana (August 1st, 2014), roche (August 1st, 2014)
Old August 4th, 2014, 13:15   #7
minimaxde
VIP

0 For This Post
127 Total
Default nice clip

Hi, I love this Clip, thank you for two sexy Girls with such a height and weight difference and such a great number of different lifts. I love to see a strong Girl Lifting a petite one high in the air. But it is difficult, to see the strong power of Lifting Girl while the lighter one struggels. I like to see especially frontal lifts (under the butt, under the armpit without pinning at a wall, under the elbow from behind, by the waist, maybe over the head or as high as possible) with a petite Girl that is like a toy - without struggling. Is it possible to see such a Clip with a competition of several lifts as high as possible?

Thank you for the great Clips of your versus-Studio.

Minimax
Old August 8th, 2014, 15:36   #8
oksens
VIP

0 For This Post
58 Total

Thanks for the great clip, I absolutely agree with Minimax about the lifts, and I know from other videos that JC is able to perform such lifts without any problem. You could add some kind of role playing, with the tiny girl angry at JC and wanting to fight her but getting lifted and humiliated all the time.

So, here is my wishlist for the lifts:
1) Under the armpits, with and without wall
2) By the waist
3) By the neck. I saw JC doing even a one hand lift, first lifting with one hand by the neck and the other under the armpit and then holding the liftee against the wall with just one hand. She could do both, one handed and two handed neck lift, this is also a good end for the clip, with JC lifting both handed and fake killing the tiny girl.
4) Overhead, with a hand on the crotch and the other on the neck or under the breast.
5) By the face
6) By the hair
7) By the collar of a jacket. The jeans jacket is the best one for such a kind of lift. Maybe one handed? Almost impossible but who knows...

Thanks a lot for the best clips I watched in the last months!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimaxde View Post
Hi, I love this Clip, thank you for two sexy Girls with such a height and weight difference and such a great number of different lifts. I love to see a strong Girl Lifting a petite one high in the air. But it is difficult, to see the strong power of Lifting Girl while the lighter one struggels. I like to see especially frontal lifts (under the butt, under the armpit without pinning at a wall, under the elbow from behind, by the waist, maybe over the head or as high as possible) with a petite Girl that is like a toy - without struggling. Is it possible to see such a Clip with a competition of several lifts as high as possible?

Thank you for the great Clips of your versus-Studio.

Minimax
Old August 12th, 2014, 17:01   #9
jvzann
VIP

0 For This Post
246 Total

Hi, I also agree with the two posts above, a bigger girl lifting a small high in the air either under the arm lifts, neck lifts, overhead lifts, by the crotch, or a wedgie lift by the panties. I will definitely buy these clips if you make them. Vanessa and JC Simpson both make great lifters and Luna is a perfect liftee.

Looking forward to it!!

Thanks
J
Old August 15th, 2014, 17:10   #10
brattyfootgirls
Producer

7 For This Post
225 Total
Default << Amazons ALEXIS GRACE vs SABLIQUE Lift and carry off!

New update today on http://www.versusfetish.com

Amazons Alexis grace at 5'11 and Sablique at 6'1 square off to show who is the ultimate L&C Glamazon! Young 18 year old Nikki Next offers her services at her tiny size of 5'2 and 100lbs. The tall Glamazons take turns lifting and carrying Nikki around the room in various ways. Sablique shows off her strenth twirling Nikki into different positions without putting her down. The Ladies even shoulder carry Nikki around as they strive to be the superior Amazon!

(PS I read the comments and requests in our other thread. will look to do some of those lifts soon! )

-merged, one thread per producer
Who Said Thanks:
perun ffcarries (November 19th, 2017), Simba007 (August 16th, 2014), zebra (August 16th, 2014), Snowstormbanana (August 16th, 2014), LilMatty (August 15th, 2014), 5supermb (August 15th, 2014), a106787 (August 15th, 2014)