Old July 14th, 2009, 20:07   #101
MistressTaylor
AmazonBitch

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
284 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftinheels View Post
dearest taylor many thanks for being such a fantastic producer, this vid i brought is excatly what us L/C fans love, u really understand us... could i make a suggestion if i may, could u make a video with all the same content but the lady wearing high heels as this would have made it the perfect video for me and i am sure many other fans. many thanks again
I worry about the girls getting hurt or breaking a heel. I broke a thick heel picking up a guy before. I agree that it would look better and will try to at least shoot some of it in heels.
Old July 15th, 2009, 06:36   #102
liftinheels
VIP

0 For This Post
244 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressTaylor View Post
I worry about the girls getting hurt or breaking a heel. I broke a thick heel picking up a guy before. I agree that it would look better and will try to at least shoot some of it in heels.
that would be awesome, plz mention in the title or description that heels are worn in the vid so i know which one to buy, many thanks
Old July 15th, 2009, 14:52   #103
The Lifted One
STANDARD

0 For This Post
6 Total

Quote:
I have been busy shooting girls farting.
Now there's something you don't read every day!

I'm definitely in the wrong business! I should have got into lift and carry videos. How much more fun could a job possibly be!

If you ever need somebody who's not super small, just say the word! Although at 5'8" and 160lbs., the lifting options start getting more limited, I would guess.
Old July 17th, 2009, 15:45   #104
liftmeup78
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
2,022 Total
Default another idea for mistress taylor's clips

here's another idea - a girl should treat the guy like a baby, lift him up naked in all shorts of baby carries like front carry, hip carry , lap sit...then she should breast feed him and he should aso act like a baby being breast fed...while being breast fed he's dick would get hard and she would suck it and make him cum...that should put him to sleep --- just a very dirty fantasy..hope nobody minds
Old July 17th, 2009, 16:24   #105
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftmeup78 View Post
here's another idea - a girl should treat the guy like a baby, lift him up naked in all shorts of baby carries like front carry, hip carry , lap sit...then she should breast feed him and he should aso act like a baby being breast fed...while being breast fed he's dick would get hard and she would suck it and make him cum...that should put him to sleep --- just a very dirty fantasy..hope nobody minds
Ummm, it's kind of too late if somebody does mind because you've already written it
Old July 17th, 2009, 23:38   #106
MistressTaylor
AmazonBitch

0 For This Post
284 Total

I appreciate ALL of these suggestions and will implement them to some degree in my upcoming videos.

My main guy I shot in these videos will not be able to shoot anymore so I am looking for new guys. The last one I used was insane (not released yet) and the one before tried hard but was clearly terrified to be carried which makes it hard for the girls to put him in certain lifts. This guy I am about to post pictures of is 155 lbs 5-8 did a great job but he just married the girl in the video who is a good friend of mine so it would be kind of weird shooting her husband with new girls. I will shoot him with her and another girl though. She is pretty strong and loved shooting the lift and carry stuff. Here are some of the pictures.

This handjob/blowjob is really romantic. There is lots of kissing and several decent lifts with handjob. Hopefully I can shoot the lift blow job with her next.

Old July 19th, 2009, 23:41   #107
MistressTaylor
AmazonBitch

0 For This Post
284 Total

BUMP
Old July 20th, 2009, 05:14   #108
The Lifted One
STANDARD

0 For This Post
6 Total

Quote:
My main guy I shot in these videos will not be able to shoot anymore so I am looking for new guys.
Makes me want to pack up and relocate so I could do it!
Old July 20th, 2009, 14:34   #109
ocatcher
VIP

0 For This Post
428 Total

clips are great perhaps you can do some lift and carry in a shower scene and make the girl give the guy a soapy massage handjob, just an idea...you also havta put mistress maya back in these videos she was great
Old July 23rd, 2009, 02:06   #110
MistressTaylor
AmazonBitch

0 For This Post
284 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocatcher View Post
clips are great perhaps you can do some lift and carry in a shower scene and make the girl give the guy a soapy massage handjob, just an idea...you also havta put mistress maya back in these videos she was great

I would love to have Maya back. Last time I shot her she had lost a TON of weight and I am not sure if she would be able to lift a man. Regardless, if I knew how to reach her now I would have her back in a second to at least shoot something. I loved working with her.