Old January 4th, 2018, 10:11   #41
pillhuhn1
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,026 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by allffcradles View Post
& they tend to be done assisted, which isn't as sexy. I prefer an overhead where the liftee is lying back, not sidewards or forwards so basically my dream overhead would be the lifter scooping her into a cradle and then pressing them over the head with no effort, they then end the lift back into a cradle Reality is few women can pull this off with such ease and fewer still if they aren't bulky, overheads are nearly always far better executed with male lifters.
Yes, it is really impressive, to see a woman liftng someone from a cradle position overhead ! But I only remember a few pictures of a lift like that.
Old January 4th, 2018, 18:52   #42
adfimus
STANDARD

0 For This Post
6 Total
Default Cradle > Overhead

Quote:
& they tend to be done assisted, which isn't as sexy. I prefer an overhead where the liftee is lying back, not sidewards or forwards so basically my dream overhead would be the lifter scooping her into a cradle and then pressing them over the head with no effort, they then end the lift back into a cradle Reality is few women can pull this off with such ease and fewer still if they aren't bulky, overheads are nearly always far better executed with male lifters.
yes it's true, Overhead lift from a cradle position will be really more impressive.

I don't remember seeing an Overhead Lift which starts with a cradle !! Until now, all the Overhead lifts made by women I have seeing begin by "Over Shoulder" lift followed then by the press Overhead ...

However I believe that there are some strong women who could lifting men from a cradle position to Overhead easily, like Amber DeLuca or Jennifer Kennedy and perhaps other female athletes.
Old January 4th, 2018, 19:38   #43
allffcradles
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,154 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfimus View Post
yes it's true, Overhead lift from a cradle position will be really more impressive.

I don't remember seeing an Overhead Lift which starts with a cradle !! Until now, all the Overhead lifts made by women I have seeing begin by "Over Shoulder" lift followed then by the press Overhead ...

However I believe that there are some strong women who could lifting men from a cradle position to Overhead easily, like Amber DeLuca or Jennifer Kennedy and perhaps other female athletes.
That is the problem though the few women capable of effortless harder lifts often are giants, not womanly, or at least part of them is too butch to be sexy, for the typical male at least I know there's not just a few into butch women. Or the liftee is so puny that it looks like an underage lift.

Last edited by allffcradles; January 4th, 2018 at 19:43.
Old January 5th, 2018, 04:42   #44
zebra
VIP

1 For This Post
611 Total

I like cradles. Front piggybacks and over-the-shoulder lifts are great too. The first one is an alternative name for straddles, which can be very sexy. The lifts are even better when they're forced.
Who Said Thanks:
allffcradles (January 5th, 2018)
Old January 5th, 2018, 06:11   #45
allffcradles
VIPOS

1 For This Post
1,154 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
I like cradles. Front piggybacks and over-the-shoulder lifts are great too. The first one is an alternative name for straddles, which can be very sexy. The lifts are even better when they're forced.
I like it when an ots is converted into a cradle too.
Who Said Thanks:
zebra (January 5th, 2018)
Old January 5th, 2018, 07:34   #46
zebra
VIP

1 For This Post
611 Total

Quote:
I like it when an ots is converted into a cradle too.
The conversions are good. They're great when they're part of a forced lift of any kind where the lifter just plays with the liftee by lifting her in all kinds of ways. It helps when the helpless liftee kicks her feet during a forced carry. Cradles and over-the-shoulders are the best for this.
Who Said Thanks:
allffcradles (January 5th, 2018)
Old January 5th, 2018, 18:39   #47
liftee14
VIP

0 For This Post
621 Total

Piggyback ride and over the shoulder carry are the best for me.front lift is cool too.
Old January 5th, 2018, 21:42   #48
allffcradles
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,154 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
The conversions are good. They're great when they're part of a forced lift of any kind where the lifter just plays with the liftee by lifting her in all kinds of ways. It helps when the helpless liftee kicks her feet during a forced carry. Cradles and over-the-shoulders are the best for this.
Does it turn you on as well seeing the liftee visibly upset? Girls being scared/feeling very vulnerable or crying in itself does something to me.
Old January 6th, 2018, 02:18   #49
zebra
VIP

1 For This Post
611 Total

Quote:
Does it turn you on as well seeing the liftee visibly upset? Girls being scared/feeling very vulnerable or crying in itself does something to me.
It depends on the scenario. I don't like to see distressed females in real life. It's okay if they're in a movie or TV show. Say that a female spy kidnaps a woman as part of a plot. She's a lot bigger and stronger than the kidnapped woman. She just lifts the helpless woman over one shoulder before she carries her to a waiting van. Of course, the liftee cries out as she kicks her feet in a helpless manner. By the way, why isn't this thread in the lifting board?
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (January 6th, 2018)
Old January 6th, 2018, 02:59   #50
allffcradles
VIPOS

2 For This Post
1,154 Total

Yep it's a fantasy thing, not healthy wanting real suffering is it? My guess is this thread is for junior members more than anyone else to get things going for them.
Who Said Thanks:
zebra (January 6th, 2018), TheWolfe (January 6th, 2018)