Old March 26th, 2014, 11:38   #1
oksens
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
8 For This Post
58 Total
Default Saharra Huxly

Hello everyone,

I wanted to point to the site of Saharra Huxly, http://clips4sale.com/studio/70646.

I produced right now one of her videos with a plot written by me and... well, she went over every imagination, doing finally what I have asked other producers for ages having being ignored!

Finally we have the ultimate video with 27 minutes of different lifts, the MOST HARD ones and not the usual which everyone is doing. I am speaking about under the armpits, by the collar of a jacket (20 times, incredible), by the throat, overhead, and so on. THE lifts in my opinion, because everyone is able to carry, piggyback, ecc. another one, even if the liftee is twice the weight of the lifter, but you never see such lifts.

The great thing is that Saharra and Pixie, the liftee, enjoyed a lot the script, as they told me. But everyone can notice it clearly because the acting is so good, which doesn't happen so often, even with videos of 30 minutes where the lifter is doing the same lift again and again with no fantasy at all, with no or really poor acting.

The video is called "Finger Puppet Seeks Revenge", now available in MP4 format but also coming soon in MOV format.

I hope this is encouraging other producers here to do the same. Like I said often, such videos will be a blast because they are so rare, and they will sell far more than other ones, like Saharra confirmed just after 2 days the video is up.

Here a few screenshots from the first 5 minutes, enjoy!!!

Last edited by oksens; March 26th, 2014 at 11:54. Reason: adding description
Who Said Thanks:
Kryten (June 16th, 2015), a106787 (April 3rd, 2014), winniethebeer (April 2nd, 2014), aedgar (March 26th, 2014), Dovahkiin (March 26th, 2014), Daniel (March 26th, 2014), saschas (March 26th, 2014), TheWolfe (March 26th, 2014)
Old March 26th, 2014, 16:51   #2
Angeleye
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
8,186 Total

How many overhead lifts did she do?