Old May 6th, 2015, 23:08   #71
aedgar
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
9,741 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Teodora is very hot! wow! She tall with bicep! Do you think she do also F/M lift and carry?

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...710Teodora.gif
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (April 11th, 2018), schuster007 (May 8th, 2015)
Old May 7th, 2015, 01:02   #72
themasterkavar
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,041 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedgar View Post
I'd like to see more F/M from them. They have a bunch of great looking girls, but I'm not into F/F so I usually just skip over them.
Old May 7th, 2015, 01:53   #73
greybeezer
Administrator

0 For This Post
1,411 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterkavar View Post
I'd like to see more F/M from them. They have a bunch of great looking girls, but I'm not into F/F so I usually just skip over them.
They just posted a F/M clips today, they must have read your post.
Old May 8th, 2015, 01:02   #74
themasterkavar
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,041 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer View Post
They just posted a F/M clips today, they must have read your post.
Hah my post was referring to their new video.

Hopefully it sells well and they continue doing more. They have such a good cast of girls, and many of them look quite strong. This Teodora girl from the latest clip could do very well. I'd like to see some SR lifts, though.
Old May 8th, 2015, 14:46   #75
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedgar View Post
Teodora legs are incredible!
It seems a nice video. I ask many time by emails that I want to see Teodora lift a man, and they finally did it!
Nice website that listen to customer.
Old August 25th, 2015, 09:42   #76
ffcarry3746
VIPOS

2 For This Post
2,143 Total

hi
i m big fan of Dunehands. i live in iran and i m well known vipos member in http://landcforum.com as ffcarry3746.
clips4sale.com is blocked in iran and we cant use visa card or master card. we must use vpn to change ip adress to acess to clips4sale.com and bought visa card from third party to buy clips. and i payed 2 more vaule money for visa card !!! (100 $ payed to buy 50$ visa card!).
i bought 25$ visa card yesterday and bought 2 clips from your studio yesterday. (AWAKENED BLACK ORCHID 4 and STRONG CALINA 4)
i bought 50$ visa card today for make purchases more but clips4sales blocked me from make more purchases :

they said:

"George S has replied to your support request, #187766 with the following response:

Hello *****,

Due to your most recent purchases, which have appeared to be unusual, our system has blocked you from further purchases until you communicate with us and provide evidence that the charges that you are making are legitimate.

Please understand that this is a precaution and security measure to protect ourselves, our studios and unknowing credit card holders from fraud.

With that said, if you would be so kind to cooperate with this authorization request. Please print and fill out the attached document (please stipulate "on going charges from this date forth" in the charge amount).

Please return this signed and dated credit card authorization form along with a clear copy of the front and back of your valid, government issued Photo ID (passport or drivers license) showing your signature for verification purposes. Once we have these documents on file, your account will be reviewed."

i cant fill this form because i used fake adress and telephone and country and it s possible to blocked my visa card

what can i do????

i want these :
Clips Title Format Price
THREE AROUND 2 WMV $7.99
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 2013 Lift n carry WMV $17.99
DAY SHIFT 1 WMV $7.99
Total: $33.97 USD
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (August 26th, 2015), Daph (August 26th, 2015)
Old August 26th, 2015, 11:55   #77
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,743 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcarry3746 View Post
hi
i m big fan of Dunehands. i live in iran and i m well known vipos member in http://landcforum.com as ffcarry3746.
clips4sale.com is blocked in iran and we cant use visa card or master card. we must use vpn to change ip adress to acess to clips4sale.com and bought visa card from third party to buy clips. and i payed 2 more vaule money for visa card !!! (100 $ payed to buy 50$ visa card!)....
Wow, that's tough. I'm not sure where you bought your Visa number from but here's something that goes on in the U.S.:

Criminals steal credit card and debit card numbers from people and sell them. There are several ways that they get the numbers and the people who the accounts belong to don't know this is happening until purchases show up on their account statement that they didn't make.

The credit card companies and banks have many systems in place to spot these fraudulent transactions and as they happen more and more, the security is getting tighter and tighter, with all kinds of details you wouldn't expect being checked to help them spot anything unusual in all transactions. For example, I've had my debit card (It's a Visa that draws directly from my checking account) shut off because I went on vacation and the bank saw transactions that were legitimate purchases I made show up from Florida instead of New York, where I live. They took that precaution in case my number was stolen and sold to someone in Florida who started using it there. I then had to call my bank and provide them with my personal info to let them know it was really me making those purchases in Florida before they'd turn my card back on.

On the other side of that, twice in the past ten years I've had fraudulent charges show up on my debit card so I know personally that it really does happen. Because of that I'm glad that banks are vigilant for unusual charges.

I'm not saying you were trying to do anything criminal in that way but it does sound like you got your Visa number from someone who isn't exactly a law-abiding citizen so the number you have may have been obtained illegally. Even if it wasn't, something about the information you used may not have matched up with what the bank expected to see when they processed the transaction, triggering a fraud alert from the bank to clips4sale.

I'm curious about how you receive your credit card number to use. Do they just email you the numbers or do they send you the plastic card in the mail? If they email the numbers they may be emailing stolen numbers or sending the same credit card number to more than one person.

It sucks that the state of the world is what it is, providing opportunities for criminals to profit off good but desperate people in unfortunate situations!
Old August 26th, 2015, 12:15   #78
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,743 Total

Even living in the U.S. but being married I have to conceal my clips4sale purchases. I do this by paying cash at the supermarket for a Visa gift card, then use that to make my secret online purchase. When I get the card I have to register it on the gift card company's website by entering a name, address and phone number. I use info that makes sense - real addresses I know but not traceable to me - so the zip code matches the street and the phone number area code and prefix match the town. Then I enter the exact same info at clips4sale when I make the purchase. All the gift card company does is check the purchase info against the card registration info that I entered. Because the card is prepaid, the address info is really just a complicated PIN to access the funds I put into the card with the purchase. I've never had a problem with that method.
Old August 26th, 2015, 15:50   #79
ocatcher
VIP

1 For This Post
428 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcarry3746 View Post
hi
clips4sale.com is blocked in iran and we cant use visa card or master card. we must use vpn to change ip adress to acess to clips4sale.com and bought visa card from third party to buy clips. and i payed 2 more vaule money for visa card !!! (100 $ payed to buy 50$ visa card!)...
Assuming the problem lies with your VPN, best thing to do for the future is right before completing the purchase, switch it off. You can also let the clips4sale support know you were using a gift card/vpn, but in all honesty best you obtain a regular bank credit card and use that.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (August 27th, 2015)
Old August 27th, 2015, 19:39   #80
Daph
STANDARD

0 For This Post
61 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocatcher View Post
Assuming the problem lies with your VPN, best thing to do for the future is right before completing the purchase, switch it off. You can also let the clips4sale support know you were using a gift card/vpn, but in all honesty best you obtain a regular bank credit card and use that.
He is from Iran