Old January 3rd, 2019, 16:05   #12
Defeatedxxx
Producer

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
54 Total

Trial Membership is available now!
Defeated.xxx and all our affiliate websites - 3.99$ for 3 days;
Just try it out to have all the advantages of a full subscription, with HD streaming of all videos for 4 websites with more than 700 videos made in the last years. We update now 15 videos each month!

Demos are now available in all new videos!

Check it out on Defeated.xxx with FREE HQ Images!

Nikki is in the ring stretching waiting for her masseuse to arrive for her scheduled massage. Ninel enters and is confused on why Nikki chose her ring to do her stretches. However, Nikki just assumes she is the masseuse, so Ninel just plays along. She has Nikki remove her top and lay on the mats. Ninel starts the massage, but slowly moves into position to attack, before Nikki has any idea what?s going on the trap is already sprung and Nikki is locking into Ninel first of many painful submission holds. Not that Nikki would have stood a chance is a straight up fight, but now she?s surely has no chance. Ninel does as she pleases, turning Nikki every which way but loose and enjoying every minute of it. After just over twenty torturous minutes Ninel finally, mercifully puts Nikki out. She pins Nikki, pretty much for fun and then uses Nikki?s phone, acting as Nikki, to call the actual masseuse and tell her that she is ready for her massage.

INCLUDED:

Clothing removal (topless)
Modified sleeper hold
HOM smothers
Camel clutch
Cross face
Various scissor holds
Nipple torture
Guillotine choke
Arm bar
Over the back choke hold
Camel clutch w/ sleeper hold KO
Leg hook pin

Available on Defeated.xxx

Who Said Thanks:
Hamfire5 (February 12th, 2019)
Old January 7th, 2019, 18:44   #13
Defeatedxxx
Producer

10 For This Post
54 Total

HERE WE GO WITH THE F/M LIFT AND CARRY VID!!

Depends on the sales we're going to have, we'll decide if to continue this production or not.
Let us know your feedback!!

Cherry heard that this guy wanted to fight her, so she?s come her to let him take his best shot, but she actually doesn?t even give him a chance as soon as she?s in striking distance she elbows him in the gut and picks him up off his feet and puts him over her shoulders. This weak male is completely helpless and is at Cherry?s mercy as she picks him up and carries him all around the room. After over 20 minutes on one sided carrying domination, Cherry get a verbal submission. She lays her weak opponent on the ground, stands tall and proud over him and leaves him whimpering on the floor to thing about who he challenges next time.

Included:

Fireman?s carries
Reverse bearhugs
Bearhugs
Over shoulder carries
Cradle carries

Who Said Thanks:
cat1975 (November 1st, 2019), piggybackrides (February 12th, 2019), Hamfire5 (February 12th, 2019), hans (January 27th, 2019), Slevin (January 27th, 2019), uplifted0 (January 9th, 2019), ppfd (January 8th, 2019), aedgar (January 8th, 2019), schuster007 (January 8th, 2019), angst56 (January 8th, 2019)
Old January 26th, 2019, 21:42   #14
Defeatedxxx
Producer

2 For This Post
54 Total

Just try it out to have all the advantages of a full subscription, with HD streaming of all videos for 4 websites with more than 700 videos made in the last years. We update now 15 videos each month!

Orsi is in the ring stretching and chatting with someone on her cellphone, when Elizabeth enters and when she sees what?s on Orsi?s phone, she?s clearly upset and immediately confronts Orsi about it. It seems that Orsi was talking to and looking a pictures of Elizabeth?s boyfriend. Orsi does a really bad job of defusing the situation, as she somewhat admits she?s going to try and steal him. Elizabeth isn?t going to let that happen and attacks Orsi. Elizabeth locks on a sleeper hold that slowly KOs Orsi, she then checks to see if Orsi is out, using her hair to pull her head up for the mats and Orsi is out alright, as lots of drool pours from her unconscious lips. The Queen isn?t done though; she wakes Orsi up for more punishment. Elizabeth is able KO Orsi two more times, leaving Orsi KO?d and twitching. Elizabeth goes to take her victor pose when out of nowhere, Orsi springs back to life and it able to take Elizabeth down and take control. With some punches to the face, head smashes into the mats and a sleeper hold of her own Orsi is able to KO The Queen and leave her twitching on the mats. Orsi tries to finish off Elizabeth for good with a neck snap, but The Queen is able to wake up and fight back. Elizabeth uses some face punches to knock the sense out of Orsi, causing her to be a drooling mess again. This time Elizabeth goes for the neck snap finish but Orsi begs to be spared. In a moment of mercy Elizabeth grants this wish, but after a little humiliation and a victory pose, Elizabeth takes back her mercy and snaps Orsi?s neck anyway. Orsi is left twitching for the finishing move and lays flat on the mats, another face checks via hair pulling reveals Orsi is drooling all over the place again. A victory pose almost marks the end, as Elizabeth decides to hogtie Orsi, using her own socks as rope. Now The Queen is satisfied, knowing Orsi won?t be going anywhere near her man anytime soon. Elizabeth strikes one more pose over her bound foe.

INCLUDED:

Sleeper hold
KOs
Drooling
Camel clutch
Eye checks
Dragon sleeper
Twitching
Face punches
Head smashes
Victory poses
Neck snap
Hogtie

Who Said Thanks:
Hamfire5 (February 12th, 2019), Junkies19 (January 27th, 2019)
Old February 12th, 2019, 02:36   #15
Slevin
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
540 Total
Default Cherry Carries Weak Male

I really do appreciate the fact that you made a FM lift and carry video for a change. Your videos show you use a high quality camera, and your concept/style is very good.

I did actually go on your site to get the video.

I do have one slight issue. It seems that for most of the time that Cherry was lifting the man, the camera man was zoomed way in from her knees or waist up. This especially hurt the effect of the bearhugs, because it is very difficult to truly appreciate the full dominance of the lift, if you can't even see the big picture, complete with the guy's legs dangling off the ground. You can go back and see that every bearhug (and many other lifts for that matter), the camera was always zoomed way in. It looks like in your FF lift vids involving Poison, Tracy, there maybe lifts where you do indeed have the camera zoomed out to appreciate the lift. I just wish this would have been the case in the Cherry video.

Anyways, as a customer, that is just the one slight negative feedback I would give your video, and I am sure others may agree with me on that (if they also pay to see that video). Again, thanks for giving a small sample for our FM audience.

Last edited by Slevin; February 12th, 2019 at 02:48.
Old March 13th, 2019, 11:51   #16
Defeatedxxx
Producer

2 For This Post
54 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post
I really do appreciate the fact that you made a FM lift and carry video for a change. Your videos show you use a high quality camera, and your concept/style is very good.

I did actually go on your site to get the video.

I do have one slight issue. It seems that for most of the time that Cherry was lifting the man, the camera man was zoomed way in from her knees or waist up. This especially hurt the effect of the bearhugs, because it is very difficult to truly appreciate the full dominance of the lift, if you can't even see the big picture, complete with the guy's legs dangling off the ground. You can go back and see that every bearhug (and many other lifts for that matter), the camera was always zoomed way in. It looks like in your FF lift vids involving Poison, Tracy, there maybe lifts where you do indeed have the camera zoomed out to appreciate the lift. I just wish this would have been the case in the Cherry video.

Anyways, as a customer, that is just the one slight negative feedback I would give your video, and I am sure others may agree with me on that (if they also pay to see that video). Again, thanks for giving a small sample for our FM audience.

Thanks for your feedback man, we'll improve this point in the next videos for sure.

About the camera, we use the best there is in the market, our team is used to work in cinematic businesses, we're lucky about it.

New FM LnC videos are coming soon, stay tuned!
Who Said Thanks:
uplifted0 (March 15th, 2019), Slevin (March 13th, 2019)
Old April 26th, 2019, 15:05   #17
Defeatedxxx
Producer

6 For This Post
54 Total

Just try it out to have all the advantages of a full subscription, with HD streaming of all videos for 4 websites with more than 900 videos made in the last years. We update now 15 videos each month!

Ninel walking into a gym for her daily? maybe hourly? work out, where she finds Nikki there, doing who knows what, I mean he?s weak and pathetic so we know he?s not working out. Anyway, Ninel does a few pushes ups and then decides that this isn?t going to do it. She turns to Nikki and tells him she needs some weights. He replies that there is none. Ninel tells him that he doesn?t understand what she means and proceeds to knee Nikki in the gut and toss him easily on to her shoulders. After doing a few squats with this awful excuse for a man, he begs to be put down, which Ninel actually does. Nikki complains that she can?t just pick him up and carry him around whenever she wants, but Ninel explains that since she is much stronger then him she can do what she wants. Nikki tries to refuse, or resist, but he is useless and Ninel does as she pleases, picking him up and carrying him around. Ninel also compares their bodies, showing how she is big and strong and sexy, while he is? well none of those things. After becoming bored of his constant whimpering, Ninel claims that she?s done a lulls him in for a hug. Of course, that merciful hug turns in a bearhug and the fragile Nikki passes out the wimp that he is. Ninel isn?t satisfied so she wakes him up for some more hugs until the little punk can?t be woken up anymore.

Included

Knees to the gut
OTS Carries
Fireman?s carries
Torture racks
Cradle carries
Bear hugs
Body comparison
KOs

Who Said Thanks:
cat1975 (November 1st, 2019), ppfd (May 5th, 2019), Hamfire5 (May 4th, 2019), schmoedude (April 29th, 2019), uplifted0 (April 29th, 2019), Slevin (April 27th, 2019)
Old November 1st, 2019, 17:39   #18
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

5 For This Post
1,178 Total

Now, this might be the money shot for f/m lift and carry

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/77...i-never-wanted
Who Said Thanks:
uplifted0 (November 3rd, 2019), Hamfire5 (November 2nd, 2019), raymond (November 2nd, 2019), aedgar (November 2nd, 2019), piggybackrides (November 1st, 2019)
Old November 1st, 2019, 18:39   #19
Bmiles90
VIPOS

1 For This Post
26,779 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
Now, this might be the money shot for f/m lift and carry

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/77...i-never-wanted
Wow! I?m definitely buying that
Who Said Thanks:
cat1975 (November 1st, 2019)
Old November 25th, 2019, 15:17   #20
Hidddman
VIP

9 For This Post
600 Total

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/77...bs-armpit-jobs
Somehow, they've managed to top themselves with this.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (November 29th, 2019), aedgar (November 29th, 2019), Hamfire5 (November 26th, 2019), cat1975 (November 26th, 2019), uplifted0 (November 26th, 2019), schmoedude (November 26th, 2019), raymond (November 25th, 2019), liftmeup78 (November 25th, 2019), forevernow (November 25th, 2019)