197 Total

They have uploaded archive 1 & 2 again.
Old August 25th, 2012, 15:12   #52
Lifter
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
362 Total
Default Canceling my membership... AGAIN!

So frustrating, but they have fallen back into their old ways, of updating once every blue moon.
So Sad!
Old August 26th, 2012, 19:59   #53
EZ
STANDARD

0 For This Post
57 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
So frustrating, but they have fallen back into their old ways, of updating once every blue moon.
So Sad!
They must be listening 'cause they just updated with a male lift female clip and a role reversal with the female lifting the male clip.

I am still not a member there but now that they reposted their entire back catalog I will become one again in good time (I lost all my material last year in a double HD crash). Its funny (not in a haha way!) how even though its been a while since I was a member there I have only missed one update, the double lift and carry one (and I don't care for double lifts personally).
Old September 5th, 2012, 17:28   #54
badman555
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
638 Total

I am thinking of joining this LC site but don't have much money, is it worth it?? or are there better ones out there.?
Old September 5th, 2012, 23:55   #55
EZ
STANDARD

1 For This Post
57 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman555 View Post
I am thinking of joining this LC site but don't have much money, is it worth it?? or are there better ones out there.?
If you have never been a member than it is totally worth it. You will have totally access to the entire back catalog and its huge. I like the material a lot, personally, though some will take issue with the fact that some models can appear disinterested and bored and the clips are rather generic.
Who Said Thanks:
badman555 (September 6th, 2012)
Old September 6th, 2012, 12:49   #56
badman555
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
638 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ View Post
If you have never been a member than it is totally worth it. You will have totally access to the entire back catalog and its huge. I like the material a lot, personally, though some will take issue with the fact that some models can appear disinterested and bored and the clips are rather generic.
Thanks EZ. will try it out
Old May 5th, 2014, 02:26   #57
Coolbeans
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,310 Total

I just paid for a month's worth of access to the site. It's been awhile since I subscribed to it and wanted to catch up with the site. I agree with the consensus that many of the models are sleepwalking through the shoots but this site still has some of the best-looking models to date for L&C. If only the producers knew how to direct their talent and add a little more personality to the shoots. Still, definitely worth checking out and they have a wealth of material to peruse on their website.
Old May 5th, 2014, 18:38   #58
strut170222
VIP Honored

6 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbeans View Post
I just paid for a month's worth of access to the site. It's been awhile since I subscribed to it and wanted to catch up with the site. I agree with the consensus that many of the models are sleepwalking through the shoots but this site still has some of the best-looking models to date for L&C. If only the producers knew how to direct their talent and add a little more personality to the shoots. Still, definitely worth checking out and they have a wealth of material to peruse on their website.
You and I likely have similar tastes based on past thumbs/comments. It's really too bad because some of these attractive girls are really skilled.

I'm not much of a F/F fan but look at the video with Vindra and Birdie. THAT was lift and carry. The acrobatic and posing moves done by Vindra while she holds Birdie in a cradle is pretty stunning and takes L&C to a new level. I seriously doubt she was the only person capable of that lift sequence. That segment (below) is the kind of stuff that I would request in a custom if/when I can locate the right woman.

I really should have been a producer in the past, I would have innovated this category with stuff that has never been done or rarely done in a video.

Last edited by strut170222; May 5th, 2014 at 18:43.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (May 25th, 2020), Akshayb (January 19th, 2016), Daniel (May 7th, 2014), a106787 (May 7th, 2014), Snowstormbanana (May 7th, 2014), Coolbeans (May 5th, 2014)
Old August 21st, 2014, 19:38   #59
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

I have in mind to subscribe again to the liftnandcarrying website. I see the pics of the new videos and seems very cool. Last time I join this site was many years ago, now is time to see the new products again.
I see this pic and this girl is amazing, strong with natural bicep.

What do you guys think of the new videos?
Is strange that the owners of the company don't write here to talk about the new material. Also there isn't an email on the website and also in the other website foxy female wrestling the email is broken/not valid.
How can we contact them?

Last edited by Mike; August 21st, 2014 at 21:38.
Old January 18th, 2016, 17:00   #60
cx
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
753 Total
Default Anyone still a member of liftnandcarrying.com?

I've visited their store on clips4sale and it seems they are constantly updating. In the description of the videos they write "[...]Be sure to also check out our main site where you can see all of this action for one low monthly price. liftnandcarrying (dot) com."

But their main site is still broken with a lot of dead links. Is anyone still member of their site?

I'm mostly interested in the old stuff (I remember some really nice videos). One month of membership would be all I'm interested in.

Is it worth it ? Are they trustworthy (from what I read in this thread there is no way to contact them) ?