Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old March 10th, 2011, 21:08   #1
ownsville
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
18 Total
Default History of Lift and Carry

Anyone else interested in tracing the origins of this fetish?

* If only to pre-empt the inevitable shoot-down, I'll feel like a right plonker if someone says "not really".
Old March 12th, 2011, 08:26   #2
Mettalican5000
VIP

1 For This Post
97 Total

Just wondering, your profile picture, do you happen to have a clip with that video by any chance?
Who Said Thanks:
Bbwbearhug (February 8th, 2020)
Old March 12th, 2011, 12:01   #3
jlcircusrider
STANDARD

0 For This Post
12 Total

It is my view that the desire goes back in to anciant history where no records exist, however, it may be possible to trace the point that it was formally called L & C.

An interesting thought
Old March 20th, 2011, 22:46   #4
ownsville
STANDARD

0 For This Post
18 Total

Regarding my pic, unfortunately no, I'm not even sure where I found this, I've been loafing around the net for a while. It's why I don't upload anything, I have no way of backtracing my archives and most of what I've got would probably be reposts anyhow.

The reason I'm interested in the history of it is, it seems very much to be an emerging thing - coinciding with the takeoff of the net. I can think of a number of interests it links to, there has always been a male fascination with the whole "females as hunters/warriors/etc" thing. But specifically lift and carry? I want to know when that became erotic and how I wound up with it.

Not that I think of it as a disease. I just have no idea where it came from!
Old March 20th, 2011, 23:59   #5
bravesirrobin
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
1,939 Total

As I'm sure is the case with most sexual deviations lift and carry has been around for most of human history, and there are some recorded examples. I remember reading, (I can't remember where, maybe in one of the old forums) about Marco Polo's account of a princes palace where all the men were piggybacked by women during parties. I am sure there are many examples throughout history of such practices both out of sexaul desire or expedience (e.g. the wives of sailors who would piggyback them to their boats in order that their boots wouldn't get wet).
In terms of how it developed, I guess one needs to turn to psychoanalysis and Freud to look at how the studies of sexuality and various perversions came about. I remember reading one theory (also probably posted on a previous forum) which suggested that when one a child and gets an erection and is being carried at the time one might see the experience of being carried as the cause for the erection and so a mental connection in established.
My guess is there is plenty of space for research both into the development of the fetish and how it has been regarded across history.
Who Said Thanks:
Snowstormbanana (January 30th, 2015), Rodax (March 27th, 2012), blanca12 (March 29th, 2011)
Old April 3rd, 2011, 15:22   #6
vk
Administrator

0 For This Post
138 Total

About Marco Polo :

I think this issue was already discussed in an older forum but not in such bright and exciting terms. There are several different versions of Marco Polo's book. One of them tells that a king was carried by girls in the gardens of his palace. But the text does not explain in which way he was carried. It could be on their backs or it could also be in a palanquin.

About sexual deviation :

I prefer the term of "erotic fantasy". A child confusely feels that sex exists but ignores the way it works. So the fantasy comes from a misinterpretation of sex. Foot fetish is frequent maybe because adults are taller than children so children often see their feet.
Old April 4th, 2011, 13:15   #7
allffcradles
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,153 Total

I don't care for any history of men being lifted but as for women there are countless myths and legends of fair maidens in need of rescue and often they are carried by their saviour and tormentor. Let's not forget the prehistoric days of cavemen, tribes and barbarians too you can be sure carrying women was very commonplace amongst them
Old May 17th, 2011, 08:14   #8
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

0 For This Post
80 Total

What i am more interested in how it took off on the net? Coincidence perhaps, Were there enough people on the internet at the same time looking for sites involving lift and carry and then it took off?
What were some of the earliest sites that specifically had lift and carry? Besides mixed wrestling sites that only had once shoulder lift...

Last edited by tallgirlfan; May 17th, 2011 at 08:17.
Old May 17th, 2011, 09:13   #9
john_smith_1965
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
404 Total

Hi,

some of the first websites I remender was:
Liftnet, Special Interest, Diana the Valkyrie, Lovelifting and the Webpages from Hajo ans Sarah (?). I think this was between Mid and End of the '90's.

Before the Internethype starts, was my fist experiences with L&C-topics the 'old' newsgroups like alt.amazon-admirers. This was my first meets with people who share my passion in L&C and strong womens.

JoS
Old May 17th, 2011, 09:31   #10
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

1 For This Post
80 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_smith_1965 View Post
Hi,

some of the first websites I remender was:
Liftnet, Special Interest, Diana the Valkyrie, Lovelifting and the Webpages from Hajo ans Sarah (?). I think this was between Mid and End of the '90's.

Before the Internethype starts, was my fist experiences with L&C-topics the 'old' newsgroups like alt.amazon-admirers. This was my first meets with people who share my passion in L&C and strong womens.

JoS
Ahhh.. Now i remember the classics Hajo( legendary) i don't know who he/she is but he/she must have put a-lot of effort finding those lift clips.

Special Interests provided me with L&C when you could barely find anything. I also remember liftnet and builtmore was for me at least the prime of L&C! I remember how badly i wanted those clips but had no credit card!

Last edited by tallgirlfan; May 17th, 2011 at 09:35.
Who Said Thanks:
utiug (December 4th, 2021)