The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old January 14th, 2022, 15:53   #1
emaxwell1313
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
15 Total
Default Any members here such that your only experience with L and C is through sessions?

While it's great the number of real life experiences there's been, I imagine L and C real life stories are still a rarity. It's particularly through for guys whose weight is above 180 lbs or so. The number of women comfortably trying even a piggyback or front lift, particularly at larger weights, is an increasingly small minority. Plus, for any lifts beyond piggyback or front lift, finding women comfortable becomes even less likely. I was wondering then, and I realize this may have been discussed before, among members here, who has had sessions been their only real experience with L and C? Or those whose only L and C experience beyond piggybacks and front lifts has been L and C? And given that they are more professional based, if that is your situation, how do you maximize the enjoyment from it?

Last edited by emaxwell1313; January 14th, 2022 at 15:58.
Old January 17th, 2022, 19:41   #2
Liftmeup1989

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
0 Total
Default I have experienced this only when I wad young and light weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emaxwell1313 View Post
While it's great the number of real life experiences there's been, I imagine L and C real life stories are still a rarity. It's particularly through for guys whose weight is above 180 lbs or so. The number of women comfortably trying even a piggyback or front lift, particularly at larger weights, is an increasingly small minority. Plus, for any lifts beyond piggyback or front lift, finding women comfortable becomes even less likely. I was wondering then, and I realize this may have been discussed before, among members here, who has had sessions been their only real experience with L and C? Or those whose only L and C experience beyond piggybacks and front lifts has been L and C? And given that they are more professional based, if that is your situation, how do you maximize the enjoyment from it?
My weght is 90 kg, so it is difficult for me to find someone to lift me up. I am from India.