Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old August 17th, 2013, 14:13   #1
alexisrain
Producer

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
129 Total
Default Alexis Rain?s Playground

Its been quite sometime, but i have returned to lift and carry. By far one of the hottest clip has been recently shot with Shilo Vixen and I. Cum Indulge.

Scenario

Barefoot Cabbie:
Custom: I would love to see you kinda manhandle Shilo like a sack of patatos, nothing too rough. When you carry her, get her booty nice and high up over your shoulder and both her arms swaying limp way down behind you, her legs tight together (nice round booty up over your shoulder), would love if you acted like a brat-smart ass, maybe talk to the camera like you are talking to and teasing us boys, maybe give her a slap on the ass, a few patts and squeezes now and then, maybe call her sleeping beauty, bootylisious, etc.

You and a barmaid have a scheme, she gets customers at the bar too drunk to , then calls a cab (you) to them home. The barmaid mixed Shilos drinks extra strong, then called you,to take her home and collect yet another cab fare. business is good. Could you start the vid with Shilo sitting with her leggs crossed, shes getting ready to go out, maybe putting on lipstick, earrings, in the mirror, then she grabbs her purse and keys and walks out to front door, the camera follows her out to the front room, (swinging her ass), she walks out of (view of camera) to front door, (can hear front door open and close as she goes out) maybe you could make the picture fade out then back in between scenes.

Next scene (can hear doorbell ring once than twice,then knocking at front door, then can hear door open and close, can hear your voice saying, "hello...hollo...is anybody home..."), then you walk into the picture with Shilo over your shoulder,also carrying her purse, you walk around saying "is anyone here...taxi driver...got a delivery...hello...guess nobody's here" then you set down her purse, then you look at the camera and say "hi boys...what do you think of the new outfit", (your taxi costume) you face the camera (kinda closeup) tell us that you got a new job driving a cab on the weekends, you say "I'm getting to know my way around town real good,... meeting some interesting people"..., (then you give her booty a few patts and say)..."and seeing lots of new faces...", then you pose and show off your outfit, maybe make a muscle, would love if you could make a muscle with both arms while Shilo is over your shoulder, give her a slap on the ass, maybe you say the "outfit is great for business, guys are always asking for a lift", then your phone rings, you go plop Shilo on the couch, (could you ad-lib the phone calls from the barmaid?), the barmaid on the phone tells you to take the sleeping beauty to the bedroom, you tell her you just put her on the couch, then you give-in and agree to take her to the bedroom, then hang up, then you sit down and pull Shilo up so she is sitting with her head tilted back, nice view of her boobs in the red dress, you look at her boobs and say "wow...hi girls...very nice...looking good" then you look at camera and say "guys...don't you wish...sorry you can't have these....my job is to get the damsels home safe and sound" then you pick her up in your arms and cradle carry her toward the camera (she is really limp with her head tilted back) you walk up to the camera and say "ok which way to the bedroom" then your phone rings again, you go dump Shilo back on the couch, the barmaid tells you to hurry up, she has more drunk chicks for you to home, you tell her that you will be there asap, then hang up, then you say "looks like its gonna be a busy night", then you stand up and say to Shilo, "ok bootylisious,... let's get you back over my shoulder" you pull her up so she is standing in your arms with her head tilted back, then as you throw her over your shoulder you say "over you go" , then maybe you could bounce her up over your shoulder like you are adjusting a sack of potatoes, then slap her ass and say "nite..nite", then walk toward and past the camera, then out of picture. next scene, you walk up to camera and stop, very nice view of her booty up over your shoulder, you roll your eyes and say "now what are you guys looking at!....is that all you boys think about....bootys!" maybe you could kinda laugh at us, shake your head, roll your eyes, whatever. maybe squeeze her ass and say "don't you boys wish you were me right now......here you go boys...get an eye full", maybe shake your head, then tease us with her booty, you pull your hat down a little over your eyes and give us a badass brat look, you make a muscle, then say "are you guys done staring yet?...this is getting heavy", then shake your head and say "boys will be boys" give her a slap on the ass then walk out of picture. next scene, you walk past and away from camera to bedroom door, nice view of her arms swaying limp way down behind you as you walk in through bedroom door. next scene, maybe camera could be by foot of bed, you carry her into bedroom and plop her down on bed, your phone rings again, the barmaid tells you, "don't forget to take pictures" you tell her "ok", then you look at us and and explain that the barmaid wants you take pictures with all of your customers, the barmaid likes to hang the pictures up behind the bar, you just happen to have a camera with you, you sit on the bed and prop up a limp Shilo next to you, you hold out the camera and take a few pictures of the two of you, then take a pic of "the girls" (her boobs in the red dress) you say, "that one is for the guys at the bar", then you say that "nobody at the bar is gonna belive that I carried this in all by myself", you say "gotta get some pictures with the damsel in distress over my shoulder" next scene, outside of bedroom door, we can hear your voice inside bedroom, you say "over you go again....!", then you come walking out with Shilo over your shoulder, you walk up to camera and stop (another nice view of her booty), you say to yourself "gotta find a mirror" then you walk out of the picture. next scene you walk to a mirror, pat Shilo on the ass and say "don't worry gorgeous...I'm gonna get your goodside" then you kinda bounce her booty up and make it look nice and round for the camera, smooth out her dress, then take a bunch of pic's, maybe make a muscle, kinda pull your hat down, tilt your hat, make a badass face, maybe give us a kiss, maybe a pic or two with your hand on her ass, maybe a squeeze. (just be a brat). then when you are done taking pictures you pat her ass and say "thank you gorgeous" then walk out of the picture. the next scene you walk past away from the camera to the bedroom, again, nice view of her arms swaying limp behind you as you go into bedroom. next scene inside bedroom you walk in and plop her down on bed ,(could you have the cam-corder low at foot of bed) her legs hang off side of bed, you grab her ankles and toss her legs up on bed, you kinda manhandle her and push her over on bed so her booty is kinda sticking up at the camera (legs tight together, nice round booty) maybe over pillows and or stuffed toy or ?, you sit down next to her, you rubb your shoulder and say "I gotta tell the barmaid to quit mixing those drinks so strong....but maybe its better this way".....(patt her ass)..."nice and quiet", then you say "time to pay the cabbie" you get up to go get her purse, you come back in and sit down next to her again, you dig through her purse and pull out a roll of bills, then say "that will be 40 bucks for the cab ride", then patt her ass and say, "another twenty for hauling this over my shoulder"......"and fifteen...no...make it twenty for a tip" then patt her ass and say "thank you" then look at the camera and say "remember boys...never drink and ....give me a call if you need a lift", then stand up and give Shilo a good slap on the ass and say "sweet dreams beautiful" c4s.com

http://clips4sale.com/studio/33899/C...s%20Playground

xxx
Alexis
Who Said Thanks:
Lifter (August 17th, 2013)
Old August 17th, 2013, 15:21   #2
Lifter
VIPOS

1 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisrain View Post
Its been quite sometime, but i have returned to lift and carry. By far one of the hottest clip has been recently shot with Shilo Vixen and I. Cum Indulge.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/33899/C...s%20Playground

xxx
Alexis
Great one! Hope you start the cabbie series and more ff lift and carry!
Who Said Thanks:
alexisrain (September 12th, 2013)
Old September 12th, 2013, 18:18   #3
alexisrain
Producer

5 For This Post
129 Total
Default Alexis first day as Bounty Hunter

Merged with your previous thread. Please only use one thread/Trag

Hii my luvs

New lift and carry clip up
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/338...n-s-Playground

Scenario

Custom starring Alexis Rain & Heather Silk - The clip starts with you sneaking into the house, its your first day as a bounty hunter, you hide as Heather walks past to the bedroom, you follow her, in the bedroom you tell her that you are taking her to jail, she is surprised and asks why, you turn her around and grab her arms and hold them behind her back then tell her "to many parking tickets, she says that she doesn't even have a car, you say "tell it to the judge". You forgot your handcuffs, so you tell her "you have the right to remain silent" then give her a hand chop to the neck, she falls face down on the bed , next scene you walk out of the bedroom with her slung limp over your shoulder, you are reading her Miranda rights, "anything you say can be used against you" etc. You carry her into the kitchen to get a drink, the scene cuts to you looking in the fridge, Heather is laying face down on the table or counter (nice view of her booty), she starts to wake up, you grab a frying pan, bonk her over the head, then say "did I mention the right to remain silent" the scene cuts to you carrying her out of the kitchen, you read her more of her rights, "you have the right to...damm I forgot" you pull out your phone and call HQ and ask "what comes after the right to an attorney" (nice view of her booty over your shoulder while you talk on the phone), you put the phone away and say "you have the right to...forget it..you can't hear me anyways" then you walk toward the camera and out of pic.

The next scene you have Heather laying face down on the floor ,(another nice view of booty),(duct tape around her ankles, knees & wrists), she starts to wake up, you grab something to bonk on the head with, you knock her out again, then say"you still have the right to remain silent" the next scene you walk into the pic with her duct taped and limp over your shoulder, you smack her ass and say "lets go beautiful, when you wake up you'll be in a nice cozy jail cell" then as you walk out past the camera you say "oh ya...you have the right to a free ride too jail in the trunk of my car" then look at the camera and say "see ya boys" then walk toward camera and out of pic. Please note this clip dosn't show you picking her up or puting her down, just carrying her.

Enjoy!
xxxo
Alexis
Who Said Thanks:
vk (July 21st, 2019), EZ (September 14th, 2013), sawsan (September 13th, 2013), carrylover (September 13th, 2013), Lifter (September 12th, 2013)
Old September 12th, 2013, 18:36   #4
Lifter
VIPOS

2 For This Post
362 Total

Awesome! More Fem-fem lift and carry and more Heather Silk, please!!!
Who Said Thanks:
EZ (September 14th, 2013), alexisrain (September 12th, 2013)
Old September 14th, 2013, 17:33   #5
EZ
STANDARD

1 For This Post
57 Total

Looks great.

A little off topic but I got to say, loved your last clip where you got carried around as the captured bank robber in those tight ass jeans!)
Who Said Thanks:
alexisrain (October 3rd, 2013)
Old October 3rd, 2013, 12:21   #6
alexisrain
Producer

2 For This Post
129 Total
Default Cabbie reverse role / Ice the bounty hunter

Two brand new lift & carry clips

http://clips4sale.com/studio/33899/C...n-s-Playground

Cabbie reverse role
Alexis is the barefoot cabbie. She normally takes home drunk party girls and takes advantage of them. Today, though, the tables have turned. She is and Ice takes full advantage of the situation. She plays with her beautiful boobs and her sensuous ass. She walks Alexis around the room and feels her up and smacks her ass. Finally, she positions her on a bench, ass up and panties down. Wait til Alexis wakes up and realizes what has happened. clips4sale.com

Ice the bounty hunter
Ice is the fugitive recovery agent. She sneaks up on Alexis who is looking out the window and subdues her quickly. While Alexis is helpless, Ice cannot help but notice how hot Alexis is. She feels up Alexis and carries her around the room. Alexis gets her tits and ass felt up by her. Once she has had her fun with her she takes her out of the shot to collect her bounty. c4s.com

http://clips4sale.com/studio/33899/C...n-s-Playground

xxxo
Alexis

Merged with your previous posts/Trag
Who Said Thanks:
perun ffcarries (December 16th, 2013), CageDemon (October 25th, 2013)
Old October 4th, 2013, 22:18   #7
Dombazz
STANDARD

1 For This Post
40 Total
Thumbs up

Oh I LOVE how you focus on ass
Who Said Thanks:
alexisrain (October 5th, 2013)
Old October 23rd, 2013, 14:28   #8
EZ