Old September 8th, 2019, 21:26   #381
avatex
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
353 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
I won't be shooting any new videos in the foreseeable future, but when I have some time, I'll finally get around to releasing old videos from the Davemeister, Liftlovers, and CollegeMuscleMag days.

I'm also going to start releasing best of compilations again, for those that like a particular lift. The first of these is ready!

Best of F/M Cradles Volume 2

why no more videos?
Old September 9th, 2019, 11:17   #382
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatex View Post
why no more videos?
Life changes. Can't devote time/energy to it anymore.
Old September 10th, 2019, 19:02   #383
avatex
VIP

5 For This Post
353 Total

Quote:
Life changes. Can't devote time/energy to it anymore.
So sorry for this Dave...
Thank you for all you made for us in these years.

Albert
Who Said Thanks:
Akshayb (September 28th, 2019), piggybackrides (September 12th, 2019), badboy4375 (September 11th, 2019), WWE4Life (September 11th, 2019), tomassembera (September 11th, 2019)
Old September 24th, 2019, 00:06   #384
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

5 For This Post
1,178 Total

So, I feel kind of stupid saying that I've made my last video, because literally within days of my post, a friend of mine sent me a link to a model that turned out to be my actual last shoot. Her name is Justina, she's 18, 5'7", 120 pounds, and a beauty and fashion guru. The shoot was truly unexpected, but how could I turn down one last opportunity amidst the chaos of my life

Enjoy!

http://stronggirlz.com/justina.html
Who Said Thanks:
Akshayb (September 28th, 2019), hans (September 28th, 2019), uplifted0 (September 26th, 2019), piggybackrides (September 24th, 2019), aedgar (September 24th, 2019)
Old February 18th, 2020, 22:27   #385
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

4 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default Potential Customs with Twins!

Hi all,

I've been pretty much retired from shooting this past year, but every once in a while, an opportunity comes my way that is too good to pass up. The pic below features twins (21 yrs. 5'6", 127 lbs.) that I MAY be able to shoot with in the coming weeks.

If you are interested in possibly doing a custom with these two amazing athletes, send me your script ASAP (as in by Friday). We'll be able to discuss pricing later, based on the script/length, etc. For now, I'm just looking to see how many potential customs we could get in order to present a strong sell to them.

Remember, they're legit athletes. Be respectful with your scripts, and be realistic with what you want to see (none of this "I want her to cradle him up a flight of stairs in heels" nonsense, or "overhead press him with one hand while texting with the other")

Email your custom script to: davemeisters fitness babes (AT) gmail dot com (obviously, you can figure out the format from the above).

Thanks guys!

Who Said Thanks:
tomassembera (February 20th, 2020), wismer85 (February 19th, 2020), Coolbeans (February 19th, 2020), Angeleye (February 18th, 2020)
Old February 19th, 2020, 00:44   #386
Coolbeans
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,237 Total

Quote:
Hi all,

I've been pretty much retired from shooting this past year, but every once in a while, an opportunity comes my way that is too good to pass up. The pic below features twins (21 yrs. 5'6", 127 lbs.) that I MAY be able to shoot with in the coming weeks.

If you are interested in possibly doing a custom with these two amazing athletes, send me your script ASAP (as in by Friday). We'll be able to discuss pricing later, based on the script/length, etc. For now, I'm just looking to see how many potential customs we could get in order to present a strong sell to them.

Remember, they're legit athletes. Be respectful with your scripts, and be realistic with what you want to see (none of this "I want her to cradle him up a flight of stairs in heels" nonsense, or "overhead press him with one hand while texting with the other")

Email your custom script to: davemeisters fitness babes (AT) gmail dot com (obviously, you can figure out the format from the above).

Thanks guys!

Glad to see you still have the bug every once in awhile to make some videos. If either of those ladies are daring enough to safely try a 2-on-1 lift, those are always entertaining. Totally understandable if they're not up to it.
Old February 19th, 2020, 13:14   #387
CageDemon
VIPOS

1 For This Post
1,598 Total
Cool

Quote:
Hi all,

Thanks guys!

Any f/f or f/m overhead lifts would be awesome my friend.
Who Said Thanks:
tomassembera (February 20th, 2020)
Old February 19th, 2020, 15:25   #388
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

4 For This Post
1,178 Total

Gentlemen,

Appreciate the enthusiasm, but getting several requests for overheads after explicitly stating that I would not do such requests seems silly. I get that everyone loves overheads and that it is the ultimate display of power and dominance. I also get that it's easy to request something when you're not the one who will be responsible for potential model injuries, not to mention the fact that virtually any female would look at you like you're crazy for even suggesting they attempt such a thing. I'd love nothing more than to see this too, but it won't be happening here unfortunately.

Also: I'll only be shooting with them if we can get some custom orders/scripts. Please email them to davemeisters fitness babes at gmail dot com
Who Said Thanks:
badboy4375 (February 20th, 2020), 5supermb (February 19th, 2020), greybeezer (February 19th, 2020), Angeleye (February 19th, 2020)
Old February 20th, 2020, 00:12   #389
badboy4375
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
797 Total

I was thinking the same: sometimes fans of l and c are so far from reality. It was hilarious that after you explicitly asked for realistic requests unlike overheads, you get asked for overheads. For me the usual would be great; shoulder carries and if possible who doesn't like a good torture rack
Who Said Thanks:
WWE4Life (February 20th, 2020)
Old February 20th, 2020, 12:14   #390
tomassembera
STANDARD

1 For This Post
29 Total
Smile

Great find, mate!

Without having any specific script in mind, I will be looking forward to buy any sort of clip of them lifting each other the easiest way possible = piggyback, but to their limits.

That could be something like brisk outdoor walking, stairs, galloping, endurance challenges like running / jumping on place at full pace for a minute, or anything you could think of to present their full potential.

It would be great to see this ease and self confidence of those, with the other one helplessly bouncing up there
Who Said Thanks:
WWE4Life (February 20th, 2020)