The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old August 23rd, 2012, 07:56   #11
l&c
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
227 Total

I was told that Lita can do lift and carry with 220 pounds man. What do you think guys?
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (October 24th, 2015), spooter (May 15th, 2013)
Old August 23rd, 2012, 13:14   #12
davelifted
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
426 Total

I'm about 180: she can do me anytime
Old August 24th, 2012, 14:12   #13
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

I'm about 155 lbs, (70 kg) and 5'7" I can only imagine what it can do with my body. I think she lift me like nothing.
I'm interesting to meet one day Lita, She's taller than me and I think she also stronger than me. Her body is toned and her biceps are visible. Also the thighs are big and certainly bigger than mine.
If she lift like nothing man of 176 lbs, (80 kg) she can throw my body in the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramonra View Post
I just bought this clip and it's very nice.

I miss the longer duration of the lifts, but I think they did that in order to show many different lifts. Although the girl is taller than the guy, she is not much more taller and anyway it's obvious than the guy is much heavier.

What amazes me is how easy seem the lifts for Lita. In every lift it seems she is doing nothing, and in some lifts she tosses the guy from one position to another very easy. The first time you see it, it doesn't look that impressive because it does seem that the guy weights nothing because she is not struggling at all. But then you realize that the guy should weight around 80 kg, so it's really amazing how this girl handles his weight almost like if he were a child.

Also, the girl is hot. I would say she looks better in the video than in her profile photos.
Nice review ramonra. How tall do you think he's the guy in the video?
I think I will buy the clip soon

Last edited by Mike; August 24th, 2012 at 14:18.
Old September 12th, 2012, 22:06   #14
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

The Isabella L&C video is up. Pretty good lifts for her size including cradle carry curls and cradle carry squatting (not too deep).

Isabella made a brief attempt at some one legged dancer poses (perhaps attempted by my request) where she kicks one leg out to the side. With practice I'm sure she could pull some good one legged poses. Chloe from liftingfems and Krystal from liftnandcarrying are two good examples of impressive poses.

Last edited by strut170222; September 12th, 2012 at 22:21.
Old September 14th, 2012, 19:53   #15
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
The Isabella L&C video is up. Pretty good lifts for her size including cradle carry curls and cradle carry squatting (not too deep).

Isabella made a brief attempt at some one legged dancer poses (perhaps attempted by my request) where she kicks one leg out to the side. With practice I'm sure she could pull some good one legged poses. Chloe from liftingfems and Krystal from liftnandcarrying are two good examples of impressive poses.
I see the preview on clip4sale site. Nice lift from her, she's toned with nice arms. She does also piggyback in the video?
I'm sure she lift my 70 kg (155 lbs) like nothing, but are we sure that the guy on the video is 85 kg? he look pretty small to me.

strut can you also post some image preview from the video, i like to buy it but the preview on clip4sale sucks a little bit
Old September 21st, 2012, 02:26   #16
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I see the preview on clip4sale site. Nice lift from her, she's toned with nice arms. She does also piggyback in the video?
I'm sure she lift my 70 kg (155 lbs) like nothing, but are we sure that the guy on the video is 85 kg? he look pretty small to me.

strut can you also post some image preview from the video, i like to buy it but the preview on clip4sale sucks a little bit
I don't think the guy is really 85kg. Last time the owner said he was 176 when Lita lifted him. But Lita and Isabella make it look easy and could handle a lot more weight imo...then theres Enigma who supposedly can easily cradle carry a 220 pound guy from the ground (unaided) and walk around for a length of time. No video of her yet.

Preview vid at link

http://www.mwmuk.net/shop/
Old September 24th, 2012, 12:51   #17
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Thanks. Isabella is very strong she do piggyback like nothing in the video. She walk like she has nothing on her back.
I like very much her arms. They are huge for her size and muscolar. I would love to compare mine to her arms and armwrestling
One day I will come in mwmuk to see how she can lift my 155 lbs.

strut170222 Can you change the title of the topic? is no longer just about Lita.
Maybe you can change it in: The ladies of Model Wrestling Management
Old September 26th, 2012, 18:09   #18
cmcwmod
Administrator

0 For This Post
991 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Thanks. Isabella is very strong she do piggyback like nothing in the video. She walk like she has nothing on her back.
I like very much her arms. They are huge for her size and muscolar. I would love to compare mine to her arms and armwrestling
One day I will come in mwmuk to see how she can lift my 155 lbs.

strut170222 Can you change the title of the topic? is no longer just about Lita.
Maybe you can change it in: The ladies of Model Wrestling Management
Thread title changed.
Old November 18th, 2012, 18:45   #19
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

I just read reviews about sessions in this club.
First, I like the girls, they are all beautiful, muscolar and strong. In the review, a customer said that she do also over the head lift (he weight 74 kg) and she also a lot into this.
Isabella is also strong too. I have her lift and carry video, she lift the guy like nothing, she smile all the time during the lift like he weight zero pounds. When she cradle the guy she curling him also like she want to do barbell biceps with him.
But, in the reviews many customers said that before you do the session, you talk to the owner with a coffee or the Why? Is a private place or not? In the site is written: private access and private exit to the building. Why I have to talk to the owner first? about what?
The clients also said that the owner is very kind and other stuff.

I would love to do some session with Lita or Isabella, but this thing of the owner that she talk to you first, I dont like very much. Because I think she want to know what do you want from the session. But is private! and first before you have a session, you write to the owner for tell her the girl you want and the type of session. So I think is unnecessary the face to face talk.

What do you think? You have done session before in this club?
Old November 20th, 2012, 18:36   #20
cmcwmod
Administrator

3 For This Post
991 Total

Some months ago I had L&C sessions with Lita and Isabella. I can highly recommend the place and the girls.

The "coffee thing" is only because the owner is very friendly and fun and apparently wanted to talk to some of the more "brave" guys who visit the place. I for once just rang the doorbell and went inside. I did have some rather lenthy e-mail conversations first to get the sessions up and running though.

Regarding the sessions:

Lita was first. She is close to being a bit too muscular for my liking, but she does have stunning model looks and a great, bubbly personality. She carried me in every way imaginable without any trouble and even came up with some ideas herself. Just to really test her I actually stood full-weight on her stomach one time and she could handle it.

Isabella's first response when she saw me was "You're so tall." During the session she admitted that I was heavier than she expected, and that I was the heaviest guy she had ever carried. Poor girl - apparently she'd had a gruelling workout on her own before my session and had a wrestling session scheduled after my session. I'm pretty sure she woke up with sore muscles.

That said, she managed to give me piggybacks with squats and ponyrides for 3-4 minutes at a time. It was a bit hard for her, though. She was breathing heavily and at the end of the ponyrides her arms were shaking. I wasn''t unhappy though - that's just the way I like it. One time I had her on all fours and then stood on her back! This she managed to do and even crawl. The ride ended more because of my wobbly balance than her lack of strength.

She could also cradle me and give me front rides, but the size difference was a bit too much. She could only handle me for 30-40 seconds like this.

With both the girls there was a lot of good jokes and fun talk both during and in between the rides.

As said, I can highly recommend the place. However, if you're much heavier than 80 kg and like effortless rides, you should probably go with Lita rather than Isabella. If you like to see a struggle but still get long rides, Isabella is a great ridee.

Btw I'm 190 cm and 82 kg.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (November 8th, 2015), ramonra (December 8th, 2012), tragmich (November 21st, 2012)