lckbblet
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1,320 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by brattyfootgirls View Post
New today on http://www.versusfetish.com

6'3 gorgeous Amazon is back! This time she has tiny Lizzy Lamb over. lizzy is very excited by the prospect of being lifted and carried by the Amazon Vanessa. She ass Vanessa if she can sho her how powerful and strong she is. Vanessa gladly accepts and starts lifting Lizzy in all sorts of ways, including, cradle, piggy back, shoulder ride, under arm lift, throat lift, rack, firemans carry and more!

Hello brattyfootgirls, your videos have been great and frequent. Just wanna know if you could film more with luna, and can any girl try overhead lift on her?
Who Said Thanks:
zebra (August 26th, 2014)
Old August 24th, 2014, 04:33   #22
brattyfootgirls
Producer

0 For This Post
225 Total

Yes We have luna coming back in a couple of weeks!
Old August 24th, 2014, 13:46   #23
lckbblet
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,320 Total

Quote:
Yes We have luna coming back in a couple of weeks!
Can another girl like vanessa do crotch lift and overhead lift on luna? She is truly tiny girl.

you guys should definitely include this in the video.
Old August 24th, 2014, 22:57   #24
oksens
VIP

0 For This Post
58 Total
Default My feedback

Hey brattyfootgirls, here is my feedback.

First of all, thanks a lot for the new video, I enjoyed it a lot, like I did with the others.

What I liked:
The under the armpits lift; the comparison between Vanessa and Lizzy; the crotch lift, when Vanessa put her arm under Lizzy's crotch; the attempted throatlifts.

Suggestions for improving the video:
1) you could begin with the two models dressed, for example Vanessa was great in the clip with Luna, with that business suit on and really high heels, this makes the comparison astonishing. Lizzy (or Luna) could wear a short skirt and a jeans jacket, this would allow Vanessa or JC to perform the lift by the collar of the jacket, both can do that without any problem. After this phase both girls could remain with bikini on, exactly like you did in the last clip and in the one with JC and Luna.

2) A great plot would be with the lifter dominating the liftee, with the liftee first being mad at the lifter because she cheated on her boyfriend (or something similar), attacking the lifter but not being able to provoke any injure or pain. The lifter first being shy and then suddenly deciding to dominate the liftee beginning to lift in every possible way.

3) The technique of the lifts. For the armpits you can always use the wall, without it's of course more impressive, but when the lifter is not able to hold the liftee anymore then the wall can be used as support. Vanessa did that in one under the armpits and probably you noticed that the result was fantastic! The same is valid for the throatlift. Vanessa is strong but not the strongest one, so she could do the throatlift with two hands or with one hand on the throat and the other under the armpit. It's important that the liftee jumps a little bit, the lift becomes easier.

4) JC could really try the overhead by the crotch, the lift by the face, by the jacket collar, by the throat two handed but holding the liftee against the wall with only one hand, I already saw her doing this (masked as she-male) and she could do it again for sure, just ask her

5) A really important detail: please show the whole body of the models during the hardest lifts, it's awesome to see the feet of the liftee when the lift begins (and also later).

Thanks again for your clips, simply loving them!

Last edited by oksens; August 25th, 2014 at 10:45.
Old August 25th, 2014, 02:55   #25
kaz
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by oksens View Post
Hey brattyfootgirls, here is my feedback.

Suggestions for improving the video:
1) you could begin with the two models dressed, for example Vanessa was great in the clip with Luna, with that business suit on and really high heels, this makes the comparison astonishing. Lizzy (or Luna) could wear a short skirt and a jeans jacket, this would allow Vanessa or JC to perform the lift by the collar of the jacket, both can do that without any problem.

2) A great plot would be with the lifter dominating the liftee, with the liftee first being mad at the lifter because she cheated on her boyfriend (or something similar), attacking the lifter but not being able to provoke any injure or pain. The lifter first being shy and then suddenly deciding to dominate the liftee beginning to lift in every possible way.

Thanks again for your clips, simply loving them!
I second this, but could you focus on cradle, front lift, side/hip carry, shoulder sit and shoulder rides, no piggyback or ponyplay
Old August 25th, 2014, 10:02   #26
oksens
VIP

0 For This Post
58 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz View Post
I second this, but could you focus on cradle, front lift, side/hip carry, shoulder sit and shoulder rides, no piggyback or ponyplay
Well, I have to partially disagree about this. I mean, all videos with Vanessa, JC or other beautiful women like them lifting tiny girls are more than welcome. Of course Bratty can do also videos focusing on the lifts you mentioned and actually in the last one there were a lot of such lifts. Personally I prefer the other lifts I listed in one of my previous messages, because they are more rare to see, specially the throatlift and the overhead but also the collar lift (which is easy to do, since a jacket offers a good grip), while the internet is full with cradles, shoulder sits, front lifts and so on, because they can be performed basically even by tiny women on women even far bigger than they are.

But I think there is place for everyone's wishes, as long as we buy the clips, so guys... support Bratty!

P.S.: Bratty, I added a few details to my feedback

Last edited by oksens; August 25th, 2014 at 10:46.
Old August 25th, 2014, 16:01   #27
brattyfootgirls
Producer

0 For This Post
225 Total

Thanks for the feedback guys, we always listen to you guys as evidenced by the last clip. We will try for sure some new stuff in the next one. A lot always comes down to the lifter is she can actually perform some of these lifts. Lizzy and Luna are basically the same size and weight so Vanessa can do most lifts but not all ie over the head two hand throat etc. trust me we always try it before we start rolling to see if it will work. I may try to get JC down again in Sept. At the moment we don;t have her scheduled. But we will work on it and we are always looking for newer girls too that you won't find anywhere else!
Old August 26th, 2014, 06:56   #28
minimaxde
VIP

0 For This Post
127 Total
Default lifts

Hi all,

thanks f?r the two last Clips, they are great. I think, the underarmpit lifts without wall are easier, if the small gilr does not jump. And what about a under the elbows lifts from behind and a lift with two Hands around the waist and then hign in the air. Also a simple front lift under the butt with hanging legs.

Thanks for all, I will buy the other new Clips too

Minimax
Old August 26th, 2014, 08:39   #29
oksens
VIP

0 For This Post
58 Total

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback guys, we always listen to you guys as evidenced by the last clip. We will try for sure some new stuff in the next one. A lot always comes down to the lifter is she can actually perform some of these lifts. Lizzy and Luna are basically the same size and weight so Vanessa can do most lifts but not all ie over the head two hand throat etc. trust me we always try it before we start rolling to see if it will work. I may try to get JC down again in Sept. At the moment we don;t have her scheduled. But we will work on it and we are always looking for newer girls too that you won't find anywhere else!

Great Bratty, looking forward to it! JC is surely stronger, I saw other videos and she doesn't have any problems with the 2 hands throatlift. In one video she even lifted a girl with one hand on the throat and the other under the armpit, then held her against the wall by the throat with just one hand and the arm stretched. I think she is strong enough to do the overhead, it depends of course also on the liftee.

On the other side, I saw Vanessa lifting Lizzy by the throat with two hands in another video... of yours. Maybe you remember it, it was the one where Vanessa and 4 other girls lift eachother.

Thanks again!
Old August 28th, 2014, 09:46   #30
jvzann
VIP

0 For This Post
246 Total

Thanks for yourvideos they're great I have to agree with everything Oksens has said above regarding future lifts. I'd love to see another video with JC lifting Luna again with some of the more difficult lifts including an overhead lift if possible.JC is a seriously strong lady and Luna is super cute