gaga141444
Account Disabled by Request

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
8 For This Post
73 Total

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gostilitsa#Culture

Read about "Babin day" in the Gostilitsa village in Bulgaria
Who Said Thanks:
zebra (March 10th, 2018), pirrikio (February 5th, 2015), Snowstormbanana (January 30th, 2015), anindya.akg (January 19th, 2015), adon (January 18th, 2015), neptune_g2 (January 18th, 2015), (January 18th, 2015), phoneman (January 18th, 2015)
Old February 27th, 2018, 23:46   #32
valerieadams
Account Disabled by Request

0 For This Post
23 Total

http://germandiaperstorys.blogspot.d...-und-ihre.html
Old March 10th, 2018, 09:34   #33
zebra
VIP

0 For This Post
599 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Tracing the history of L&C on the net might be an easier task.

As I mentioned years ago, I remember finding an advertisement by Special Interests in the bodybuilding magazine "MuscleMag" around 1993-1994. It was my first exposure targeted as L&C. It featured CFV 60 (Marika) and another with Debbie T and Ingrid. I couldn't believe it and ordered the videos promptly.

Special Interests is definitely one of the pioneers of L&C. They were shooting L&C before the net and some their videos of lifts continue to look innovative today. Surprisingly, many of their lifts and displays of strength are not reproduced today (maybe except for some Chinese/Asian displays of strength clips4sale site).
Pardon the walking dead. The above post is around seven years old! I bought the above tape when I was in my late teens or early twenties. I found an ad for it in my cousin's wrestling mag. I couldn't believe it. I had L&C fantasies for years. I was shocked and stunned to discover a company's video that brought them to life! Like the above poster, I ordered it ASAP. I wish that I could recapture that sense of excitement now. I would have to find extremely specific (to my personal fantasies) clips or pics to come close to that now. It would have to be something very special. I'm quite jaded.

I found the online stuff in the late '90s. I had a similar reaction to the internet scene that I had to the magazine video. It was hard to believe that dozens or hundreds of people shared my passions. I met some good web friends back then. We were like a community. Sadly, all of them have come and gone over the years. It was fun while it lasted. I feel sorry for the fans who are too young to know how energetic the scene was back then, but this forum definitely is a treasure trove of good material that many people appreciate.

I have an anecdote from history that fits the theme of this thread. It dates back to the days of Genghis Khan and Kublai Khan. The woman's name escapes me, as does the exact date. She was a khan's daughter, and she was undefeated in wrestling. Any Mongolian man, who could beat her, could marry her (I think). There were no victors. It was said that she could gallop up to any man or woman, and pluck them off their horse and carry them away with her. Linda Carter might host an episode about her on a new series about female warriors on the Smithsonian Channel.
Old March 16th, 2018, 23:04   #34
jackstewart

0 For This Post
0 Total

Thanks for the info
Old March 17th, 2018, 05:10   #35
Hidddman
VIP

1 For This Post
600 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
Pardon the walking dead. The above post is around seven years old! I bought the above tape when I was in my late teens or early twenties. I found an ad for it in my cousin's wrestling mag. I couldn't believe it. I had L&C fantasies for years. I was shocked and stunned to discover a company's video that brought them to life! Like the above poster, I ordered it ASAP. I wish that I could recapture that sense of excitement now. I would have to find extremely specific (to my personal fantasies) clips or pics to come close to that now. It would have to be something very special. I'm quite jaded.

I found the online stuff in the late '90s. I had a similar reaction to the internet scene that I had to the magazine video. It was hard to believe that dozens or hundreds of people shared my passions. I met some good web friends back then. We were like a community. Sadly, all of them have come and gone over the years. It was fun while it lasted. I feel sorry for the fans who are too young to know how energetic the scene was back then, but this forum definitely is a treasure trove of good material that many people appreciate.

I have an anecdote from history that fits the theme of this thread. It dates back to the days of Genghis Khan and Kublai Khan. The woman's name escapes me, as does the exact date. She was a khan's daughter, and she was undefeated in wrestling. Any Mongolian man, who could beat her, could marry her (I think). There were no victors. It was said that she could gallop up to any man or woman, and pluck them off their horse and carry them away with her. Linda Carter might host an episode about her on a new series about female warriors on the Smithsonian Channel.
Khutulun.
Who Said Thanks:
zebra (March 21st, 2018)
Old March 21st, 2018, 04:09   #36
zebra
VIP

0 For This Post
599 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidddman View Post
Khutulun.
That's it. I wonder if her legend is true.
Old March 25th, 2018, 19:50   #37
oridinichives

0 For This Post
2 Total

It's such a rare fetish, finding content is extremely difficult
Old March 28th, 2018, 15:00   #38
robert
VIP

2 For This Post
302 Total

I also have always been fantasizing about having pretty women carried when I was like 4 or 5 years old!
At that time I couldn't even imagine a woman can have the strength to do such acts to men as well until Google videos era [Not YouTube!]

So I've been always googling "Man holding Woman"/"Man carrying woman" since I wasn't familiar with the term "Lift and Carry" and I remember one time my googling efforts ended up in finding some sort of video in Google video search engine, it was probably some sort of short video from shutterstock.com showing a couple are goofing around the beach and the girl was cradling the guy for some seconds.

Then YouTube era came along and one of the earliest video I saw there, was a short black guy wrestling with some girls in red wrestling suit and being carried by them! Also there was a short clip of a man having boxing session with a woman. He got "beaten up" and the woman carried him out of the ring! At that time I was quite shocked and still refusing to accept the fact that a woman can also carry man as they do to them

And let's also mention Liftnandcarrying.com, one of the very first websites I have gotten to visit!
Who Said Thanks:
justpassingthru88 (March 28th, 2018), phoneman (March 28th, 2018)
Old March 28th, 2018, 15:20   #39
phoneman
Administrator

1 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert View Post
I also have always been fantasizing about having pretty women carried when I was like 4 or 5 years old!
At that time I couldn't even imagine a woman can have the strength to do such acts to men as well until Google videos era [Not YouTube!]

So I've been always googling "Man holding Woman"/"Man carrying woman" since I wasn't familiar with the term "Lift and Carry" and I remember one time my googling efforts ended up in finding some sort of video in Google video search engine, it was probably some sort of short video from shutterstock.com showing a couple are goofing around the beach and the girl was cradling the guy for some seconds.

Then YouTube era came along and one of the earliest video I saw there, was a short black guy wrestling with some girls in red wrestling suit and being carried by them! Also there was a short clip of a man having boxing session with a woman. He got "beaten up" and the woman carried him out of the ring! At that time I was quite shocked and still refusing to accept the fact that a woman can also carry man as they do to them

And let's also mention Liftnandcarrying.com, one of the very first websites I have gotten to visit!
Glad that you are here to join us.
Who Said Thanks:
robert (July 1st, 2018)
Old April 15th, 2018, 18:39   #40
Bbwbearhug
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,344 Total

This is a great question and I've always wondered about the origin of this fetish.

I don't know much about the history of it but I can give you guys my own personal history of how I found out.

From my personal experience, It is a fetish that starts out in childhood, aka a child that is held too much, grows up and then wants to see others lifted and be lifted.

Then there comes a "recognizing" period. The child previously would not know why they enjoyed getting lifted or seeing lifting, they just knew they liked it. This recognizing of the fetish happens when they hit puberty and they start to realize that it is a fetish.

This thread is about the history of lift and carry. There are other places for your personal experiences. Thanks. Phoneman.