Old December 3rd, 2011, 19:15   #111
greatlifting
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
677 Total

Roberta and me in a hot video.

lift 64 dominant Roberta
Roberta and me watching TV. The mobil rings, Andre is calling. While phoning Roberta steps behind me and starts to kiss me. She is more dominant and suddenly she lifts me. I like it to be lifted and kissed by her and to feel her strength and we go more and more wild. Roberta is all the time dominant and lifts and carries me in a hot love-act.

no preview here because it is 18+.

Enjoy, kisses Roberta and Caty
Who Said Thanks:
yellowbus (January 3rd, 2012), thom803 (December 3rd, 2011)
Old December 7th, 2011, 16:51   #112
greatlifting
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
677 Total

New video uploaded:
lift 65 my thrill
I am coming home and Roberta is chilling and Caty sleeps on couch. Roberta signs me to be quiet and then she come to me and without any word she hug and kiss me. What a thrill, Caty is sleeping and Roberta is very sensual to me. Then she take off her dress and lift me up into baby cradle to kiss me. Later she undress me and lift me in front lift to kiss and play with me. Suddenly Caty wakes up but she is very smooth and relax and she like to have fun together with us. Caty lift Roberta up to a shoulder ride and then me reverse in frontlift. She wants to masturbate me but the position is not comfortable for me with Roberta on shoulders. Caty move Roberta on left shoulder and invite me to sit on her right shoulder. Crazy, me siting on my girl shoulders with Roberta and we are kissing. Then Caty play with Roberta while me filming what the girls are doing.
Enjoy
Kisses
Caty
Old December 12th, 2011, 14:50   #113
greatlifting
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
677 Total

I have updated our studio with 2 new videos.

lift 66 weak man dream
Roberta carries me into the bedroom, we undress each other and she take me in her lap. We are being excited and then Andre is steping in. We invite him to take a seat on Robertas right tigh and me on her left tigh. This is going more sexual while we sit there and then the dream to have sex with 2 stronger and sexy girls come true. Roberta and me take him in a standing 69 and we have real fun. After that I take Andre for a quick frontside f..k.

lift 67 new positions
Caty told me in the morning she wants to show me some new lift and carry positions when I am back in the evening. So I don`t know what she like to do with me. She lift and hold me in crazy positions and she do squats with me. She can?t resist to play on my dick in between. Caty do also an incredible position. She balance me near fullweight laying over her head. After this strength feat she take me to have some sexual fun. She is so amazing !

Both videos gave my darling real new experiences.
Have fun with Roberta, Andre and me.

Kisses Caty
Old December 15th, 2011, 18:47   #114
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

A new hot video with Roberta.

lift 68 shy guy
Andre and me are talking a bit and after Caty calls him I know she stay outside for longer. I know he is a shy guy and I like that. So it is my turn to force what I like. I kiss and touch him and I can feel how excited he is. I take him on my arms and in hip carry to kiss him because I like to control him. I carry him while being sexual and I allow him to play on my pussy. You know, I have very long legs and I like to contol him while siccoring him. This works very fine and he can?t escape. I sling my legs around his neck in several positions and he gets very weak and breathless. I like being dominant and he is my toy. After this he get a shoulder ride to enjoy my strength. Now he is a lucky guy again.

Enjoy my long and powerfull legs, Roberta
Who Said Thanks:
qwer123 (January 16th, 2012)
Old December 19th, 2011, 18:59   #115
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

We have another video for you.

lift 69 changing roles
Roberta, Andre and me are fooling around while doing lifts and carries. We change several times the roles. Who is the lifter and who is the liftee? In between we can?t resist to be sensual and sexual sometimes. Normally we girls are doing the heavy work because we are stronger than him but Andre want to show us his strength also. So we let him try that.

have fun, kisses Caty
Who Said Thanks:
Old December 22nd, 2011, 20:55   #116
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

New video with 2 sexy girls!
lift 70 soap and more

What can be happen with 2 strong girl in a bathroom? They kiss and touch eroticly while cleaning each other and all that with lifting and carrying each other.

Merry Christmas
Kisses
Caty

Last edited by greatlifting; January 2nd, 2012 at 18:28.
Who Said Thanks:
Old December 26th, 2011, 08:53   #117
greatlifting
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
677 Total

A new and hot video is online for you.

lift 71 caught boy
Roberta and me are coming home and we caught Andre watching a lift and carry video which makes him horny and he is playing on himself. This gives Roberta and me an inspiration what we can do with him. I take him on arms and Roberta do a striptease for him, then Roberta take him and me doing a striptease. After that we lift and carry Andre in several positions while giving him sexual pleasure.

Kisses, Roberta and Caty
Who Said Thanks:
qwer123 (January 16th, 2012), Slevin (December 31st, 2011)
Old January 2nd, 2012, 18:25   #118
greatlifting
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
677 Total

Happy new year to all. We have 2 videos more in my studio.

lift 72 sensual calf-raises
Michele show Lisa how strong she is. She lift Lisa under her armpits and hold her while doing some calf raises. Then Lisa starts to show Michele how strong she is. She lift her in several positions while doing calf raises. All this in a sensual way.

lift 73 guys to me
Caty and me are waiting for Pete and during the time we play around. Then we hear Pete is coming and Caty take me quickly on her shoulders, because she wants to try to lift and carry me and him at the same time. I thought it could be too much weight for her but she give us a big lesson of what she can do.

Enjoy the strong girls
Old January 6th, 2012, 14:52   #119
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

A new real hot video is updated into my studio.

lift 74 hot power live
This video is an edition of one of my earlier live requests and a must for real l&c fans. It is warm and our bodies gets slippery, so it makes it harder to lift and carry my guy and to stay in position. Additional I am doing all positions in boots. I start to lift Andre from the ground in a single shoulder sit and the end is my orgasm but I can?t enjoy it, because this act takes all my strength and after the cum I fall down on floor. The customer wants to see some more positions during me masturbating him and I have the stamina to go on. This live show opens my mind about how much power I have. You can feel it.

Caty

Who Said Thanks:
Old January 7th, 2012, 10:11   #120
Taliman
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

Hi Caty, I am very impressed by your clips! I hope to see more lifting in high heels... and in my wildest dreams I see overhead lifts in heels