19 Total

Doubtful. All of the clips are gone.
Old October 16th, 2013, 21:06   #252
Dercer
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
125 Total

What a shame! They were brilliant. I wonder what happened. Did they tire of making lift and carry clips? Was it not making much money? Did they split up?
Who Said Thanks:
greatlifting (November 9th, 2013)
Old October 17th, 2013, 10:22   #253
greybeezer
Administrator

1 For This Post
1,442 Total

Greatlifting is still an active member of this forum perhaps they will comment on here for us. Could be they just had enough of lowlife scumbags posting their material for free on pirate sites. I know assholes like that have caused other great producers to stop in the past.
Who Said Thanks:
Old October 17th, 2013, 20:36   #254
Antr0n
STANDARD

0 For This Post
19 Total

I never ran across anyone pirating their stuff. Usually it's Mistress Taylor's vids I find in whole or in part at other places.
Old October 17th, 2013, 20:40   #255
greatlifting
VIP Honored

5 For This Post
677 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer View Post
Greatlifting is still an active member of this forum perhaps they will comment on here for us. Could be they just had enough of lowlife scumbags posting their material for free on pirate sites. I know assholes like that have caused other great producers to stop in the past.
greybeezer, you are right with your mind. We found dozens of illegals and we used a lot of time and energy to take our rights, but there are too much freebees, so we quit.
We thought about to push up the display of some strength acts, like one hand lifts and Andre sit on the palm of my hand while smoking or he make pull ups on my posed biceps while me wearing heels or triple lifts with 3 men and so on, but we have lost our fun to make videos, when we see our videos with stupid and false descriptions on youtube and pirate sites.
We are sorry about this, but perhaps there will come some new producers to enjoy the real and honorable fans.
Regards Caty and Andre
Who Said Thanks:
Gepetto (October 21st, 2013), pikey (October 18th, 2013), Antr0n (October 18th, 2013), xi (October 18th, 2013), greybeezer (October 18th, 2013)
Old October 17th, 2013, 21:32   #256
CageDemon
VIPOS

2 For This Post
1,612 Total
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlifting View Post
greybeezer, you are right with your mind. We found dozens of illegals and we used a lot of time and energy to take our rights, but there are too much freebees, so we quit.
We thought about to push up the display of some strength acts, like one hand lifts and Andre sit on the palm of my hand while smoking or he make pull ups on my posed biceps while me wearing heels or triple lifts with 3 men and so on, but we have lost our fun to make videos, when we see our videos with stupid and false descriptions on youtube and pirate sites.
We are sorry about this, but perhaps there will come some new producers to enjoy the real and honorable fans.
Regards Caty and Andre
Very sorry the pathetic scum that pirated your material has put you off making more clips.

Really hope you change your mind but I understand if you don't.

Thanks for the clips you produced anyway.

And **** you to the b******s who pirated the clips and stopped Caty producing anymore!
Who Said Thanks:
greatlifting (November 9th, 2013), xi (October 18th, 2013)
Old October 17th, 2013, 21:40   #257
Antr0n
STANDARD

1 For This Post
19 Total

Quote:
Regards Caty and Andre
Well, thanks for what you did, I bought a number of them and found them excellent,
Who Said Thanks:
Old October 18th, 2013, 00:42   #258
greybeezer
Administrator

1 For This Post
1,442 Total

Quote:
Regards Caty and Andre
It's a shame that these idiots have been allowed to thrive and I understand your frustration. I thought about producing some videos at one time but decided against it because of all the pirating, too many times I would see a clip that was just released posted on some shit site so the asshole member could earn points to a VIP membership they are never going to get without paying a monthly fee.
Who Said Thanks:
Old October 18th, 2013, 08:06   #259
thegreatrodge
VIP

2 For This Post
249 Total

Quote:
Regards Caty and Andre
Gutted! What a shame...I do hope you reconsider Caty, you have some big fans here who will gladly purchase clips from you. Don't let the pirates win! There will always be scum out there....all you can do is report them and try and make your clips even more secure by using DRM, encryption, etc (in fact we can all help by reporting anyone who posts Caty's clips to pirate sites).

I know you enjoy making clips (well it certainly looks like you do anyway! And from what you say above about the clips you were thinking about making (lifting 3 men? OMFG!!!!) then it sounds like you still have some interest...?), so why stop doing something you enjoy because of a few idiots? They are the minority, not the majority. The majority want to see more of Caty lifting and showing off her strength!!!

Why don't you make your own personal "members only" site and get people to join for a monthly fee? At least then you will know exactly who your members are. You could also include your own disclaimer/copyright in your clips.

If not then would you consider making clips by request-only using email/PM? Maybe even just make clips for VIP members of this forum who you can trust? I'm sure a bunch of us here would all pitch in for you to make a custom-clip for us. It might not make you much money but at least you know it won't be pirated and would be for your real fans only...

I personally love your overhead-lift clips. I must say you are incredible to be able to lift Andre over your head like you do. I purchased all the clips you made that contained OH lifts and still watch them in awe & amazement. So sexy!

Anyway if there is definitely no convincing you to change your mind then all I can say is a big "thank-you" for producing the videos that you have done thus far.

All the best - TGR.
Who Said Thanks:
greatlifting (November 9th, 2013), nishadh (October 18th, 2013)
Old October 18th, 2013, 12:16   #260
nishadh
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
515 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatrodge View Post
Gutted! What a shame...I do hope you reconsider Caty, you have some big fans here who will gladly purchase clips from you. Don't let the pirates win! There will always be scum out there....all you can do is report them and try and make your clips even more secure by using DRM, encryption, etc (in fact we can all help by reporting anyone who posts Caty's clips to pirate sites).

I know you enjoy making clips (well it certainly looks like you do anyway! And from what you say above about the clips you were thinking about making (lifting 3 men? OMFG!!!!) then it sounds like you still have some interest...?), so why stop doing something you enjoy because of a few idiots? They are the minority, not the majority. The majority want to see more of Caty lifting and showing off her strength!!!

Why don't you make your own personal "members only" site and get people to join for a monthly fee? At least then you will know exactly who your members are. You could also include your own disclaimer/copyright in your clips.

If not then would you consider making clips by request-only using email/PM? Maybe even just make clips for VIP members of this forum who you can trust? I'm sure a bunch of us here would all pitch in for you to make a custom-clip for us. It might not make you much money but at least you know it won't be pirated and would be for your real fans only...

I personally love your overhead-lift clips. I must say you are incredible to be able to lift Andre over your head like you do. I purchased all the clips you made that contained OH lifts and still watch them in awe & amazement. So sexy!

Anyway if there is definitely no convincing you to change your mind then all I can say is a big "thank-you" for producing the videos that you have done thus far.

All the best - TGR.
I had bought almost all of your clips and i second everything TGR said. Don't let those scumbags win. We are here to support you.
Who Said Thanks: