The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Female Muscle

Old January 4th, 2024, 19:56   #1
theSittingTroll
STANDARD

Default Do you enjoy being outmuscled by a girl in public?

Has anyone had experiences of being out in public with a girl that has CLEARLY bigger muscles than you do? If you have, how did you feel during this experience? Did people stare at you more than normal? Or did people comment about in a social environment, such as a bar, party, family gathering, birthday, hobby?
The girl could be a wife, girlfriend, a first date or a girl you have dated a few times but who is not yet a girlfriend. Preferably, it should be during summer, so that both of you have short sleeved or even sleeveless shirts. It could also be at a beach or at some event that is meant for couples. It could also be inside a mall, bar, nightclub, cafe, restaurant etc.

For some reason, I am incredibly intrigued by the idea of being seen outside with girl a that is clearly more muscular and stronger than I am. It gives me a chemical rollercoaster of embarrassement, rebelliousness and excitement, when people see us and wonder if we are a couple. There is a mix of embarrassement and excitement about going on a date, or holding hands with a more muscular girl. It also has a rebellious side to it, since it goes against societal norms and expectations, and it is also such a rare occurence to see couples where the girl CLEARLY outmuscles her husband/boyfriend/date etc. I guess the mix of embarrasement, rebelliousness, attention and looks from people make the whole idea such a huge turn on and fantasy.

Around 5 years ago I had a date with a black bodybuilder who outmuscled me in every possible way (My stats: 185cm, 75cm tall. Her: 176cm and perhaps 95kg). She was bulky, strong and had huge shoulders, biceps, wide back, legs etc... but unfortunately this was during the winter. and everyone had winter jackets on outside. Our date was in a restaurant and she had a sleeveless shirt, which made me realize that she is SIGNIFICANTLY bigger than mine. I hate to admit this, but back then I did not have the guts to take my pullover off, since I only had a short sleeved t-shirt under my pullover. If I had taken it off, it would be obvious to ANYONE who even took a short look at us that she is WAAAY bigger and more muscular than I am. At some point during the date I asked her to flex, and she happily flexed her biceps and shoulders, and then asked me to flex (still had my pullover on). After she tried my biceps, I jokingly said "damn I think you are lightyears ahead of me. How many years of hard work would it take for me to reach your level without steroids?". She jokingly replied and said "dont worry, as a guy you will get muscles much faster than what I did, as long as you train consistently and often". The date was okay, but nothing special aside from her being much more muscular than I am. There was no real chemistry, and our personalities were quite different, so we just continued as occasional aquaintances on social media and she even moved to another country.

Last edited by theSittingTroll; January 4th, 2024 at 20:54.
theSittingTroll is offline   Reply With Quote