strut170222
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Thanks so much Strut!

I was really proud of this one because it was with my largest male yet and I felt I tossed him around pretty well and it was another video that was greatly influenced by you and the forum!

I could have definately cradled him a lot higher if he would have pushed off from the ground a little bit. When it comes to a cradle, there is a fine line from jumping too much and then going competely deadweight. I try to find that perfect spot in-between but sometimes it doesnt work out just right
Glad you agree. I don't like watching a guy jump into a girls arms, it's supposed to be lift and carry, not jump and carry. Besides, at times the best part of the cradle is watching the guy get swooped up effortlessly like you have done in past vids. Wouldn't mind seeing you toss a light guy in the air a few times from a cradle. I'm sure you could pull that off after watching you do curls with Polly.

If you dont mind, I have another idea, I'll call it "scissor lifting.". I also like leg scissors and the vids do well on c4sale (grappling girls). I'll email you the details when i have more free time.
Old September 11th, 2010, 20:25   #262
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Sorry for grammatical errors, I'm using an Ipad and I can't scroll this site to edit text.
Old September 11th, 2010, 20:32   #263
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Glad you agree. I don't like watching a guy jump into a girls arms, it's supposed to be lift and carry, not jump and carry. Besides, at times the best part of the cradle is watching the guy get swooped up effortlessly like you have done in past vids. Wouldn't mind seeing you toss a light guy in the air a few times from a cradle. I'm sure you could pull that off after watching you do curls with Polly.

If you dont mind, I have another idea, I'll call it "scissor lifting.". I also like leg scissors and the vids do well on c4sale (grappling girls). I'll email you the details when i have more free time.
I am trying to find a light guy really bad because I have several ideas that include lifts like you mentioned. I thought I had one ready to go but he wound up flaking on me...

If there is any male under 140 lbs in the Orlando area or traveling to Florida that would like to be in a video, please let me know

Also, I cant wait to read your next idea! I look forward to your email

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 12th, 2010, 13:40   #264
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Quote:

If there is any male under 140 lbs in the Orlando area or traveling to Florida that would like to be in a video, please let me know
lol, you're going to have a real rush of people offering their services now...I bet half the America-based fans on this board are now considering travelling to Orlando.
Old September 13th, 2010, 17:42   #265
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
lol, you're going to have a real rush of people offering their services now...I bet half the America-based fans on this board are now considering travelling to Orlando.
Good Lord! I really hope that they do!!! I did have someone volunteer a little while back, but I have tried to schedule with him a few times and he always flaked on me at the last minute... So hopefully, someone will make there way down here to Florida to play with me soon....

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 13th, 2010, 17:46   #266
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total
Default Fun New Wrestling Video

Hey Guys,
I know that the majority of you are pure lift and carry fans, but if anyone also enjoys a little bit of lifting along with wrestling and a bunch of other fun domination type stuff, I just released a new wrestling video that is super FUN!!! I will be honest though, there are only a few lifts mixed in with wrestling, foot domination, ballbusting, and just fun playfulness...

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

For all of you that enjoy this type of stuff, I hope that you love it as much as some of my other videos, as you can tell, I was having a blast....

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 13th, 2010, 17:47   #267
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post

Hey Strut,
I can't wait to see your new ideas!!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 13th, 2010, 18:16   #268
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Quote:
Good Lord! I really hope that they do!!! I did have someone volunteer a little while back, but I have tried to schedule with him a few times and he always flaked on me at the last minute... So hopefully, someone will make there way down here to Florida to play with me soon....
lol well, it seems counter-intuitive that you wouldn't get volunteers! Half the people on the board (myself included) are always wondering how to get lifts ourselves! And now here's someone who is actually asking for lift volunteers! If I had the ability to make it over to Florida I would! I'm sure plenty of people on here will be willing to oblige.
Old September 16th, 2010, 14:15   #269
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total
Default Bratty Babygirl L&C Domination (F/F)

Happy Thursday Everyone!!!

This video is a little different thanmost of the ones I have shot up until now, but I really hope that you enjoy it!

In the first female/female installment of our "Lift and Carry Fantasy Series", Rachel is a bratty babygirl who just won't behave and wants to play. Her babysitter Caia tries to bribe her with airplane rides but Rachel still won't stop acting like a brat.

Caia cradles and peforms front straddles with Rachel, but Rachel still won't listen so Caia decides to give the little brat spankings! When that still doesnt work, Caia puts Rachel in her "time out" spot, which just happens to be the ultimate piggy back. Caia's incredible derriere serves as the perfect shelf for Rachel as she is powerless to escape during this ultra long lift. Caia doesnt even have to hold onto Rachel as she pouts and throws a temper tantrum sitting high atop Caia.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 16th, 2010, 14:35   #270
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
Happy Thursday Everyone!!!

This video is a little different thanmost of the ones I have shot up until now, but I really hope that you enjoy it!

In the first female/female installment of our "Lift and Carry Fantasy Series", Rachel is a bratty babygirl who just won't behave and wants to play. Her babysitter Caia tries to bribe her with airplane rides but Rachel still won't stop acting like a brat.

Caia cradles and peforms front straddles with Rachel, but Rachel still won't listen so Caia decides to give the little brat spankings! When that still doesnt work, Caia puts Rachel in her "time out" spot, which just happens to be the ultimate piggy back. Caia's incredible derriere serves as the perfect shelf for Rachel as she is powerless to escape during this ultra long lift. Caia doesnt even have to hold onto Rachel as she pouts and throws a temper tantrum sitting high atop Caia.

It looks wonderful, darling! Spanking too? WOW! Just one thing that concerns me; in the description there's no mention of OTS! Are there OTS in the clip?
Cheers!