Originally Posted by Carolina21 View Post
I thought you were 6'3 and a fit 195.
Old January 13th, 2021, 04:24   #24
Carolina21
Banned

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
0 Total

yes, ridiculous an active member so valued is no longer here to provide for the forum, wouldnt you say?
Old January 13th, 2021, 07:45   #25
nickeleyegold
STANDARD

0 For This Post
4 Total

140lbs at 5 11.5 hoping someone can armpit lift me
Old January 13th, 2021, 10:50   #26
greybeezer
Administrator

0 For This Post
1,411 Total

Quote:
yes, ridiculous an active member so valued is no longer here to provide for the forum, wouldnt you say?
What was ridiculous was that active members response to the position of the admins, and his trying to sneak back in under a new name with no attempts at an apology to the valued members of this forum! We will not tolerate childish behavior or arguments in this forum, the admins have been around long enough to see what happens to a forum that allows that.

ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!
Old January 14th, 2021, 11:29   #27
snowstorm
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total

65kg (143lbs) at 168cm (5'6)
Old January 17th, 2021, 20:12   #28
Carolina21
Banned

0 For This Post
0 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer View Post
What was ridiculous was that active members response to the position of the admins, and his trying to sneak back in under a new name with no attempts at an apology to the valued members of this forum! We will not tolerate childish behavior or arguments in this forum, the admins have been around long enough to see what happens to a forum that allows that.

ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!

An apology?? For what? Disagreeing with a *gasp* board mod? How fragile are the egos around here?? Heaven forbid someone have a legitimate conversation regarding the operation of the forum. Thought it was a dumb rule, you explained the reason for it, I disagreed, but I dont make the decisions, so I moved on.....no big deal.

Seriously, take a step back and look at this situation from a non-biased perspective. And go re-read the thread and see if you think that deserves a ban. If you think so from a non-biased standpoint, then yeah, I need to leave here forever bc this is ridiculous.
Old January 17th, 2021, 20:27   #29
greybeezer
Administrator

0 For This Post
1,411 Total

Quote:
An apology?? For what? Disagreeing with a *gasp* board mod? How fragile are the egos around here?? Heaven forbid someone have a legitimate conversation regarding the operation of the forum. Thought it was a dumb rule, you explained the reason for it, I disagreed, but I dont make the decisions, so I moved on.....no big deal.

Seriously, take a step back and look at this situation from a non-biased perspective. And go re-read the thread and see if you think that deserves a ban. If you think so from a non-biased standpoint, then yeah, I need to leave here forever bc this is ridiculous.

As a non-biased standpoint which mine is, your response was childish, unnecessary and as you continue to prove not going to end. I clearly stated the reason for the rule yet you continue to ram your opinions down our throats by calling our rules dumb. You ask me to take a non-biased standpoint yet you refuse to do the same, so if you think this is ridiculous then yes you need to leave as you lack the maturity level to be a member of this forum.
Old January 17th, 2021, 20:35   #30
Carolina21
Banned

0 For This Post
0 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer View Post
As a non-biased standpoint which mine is, your response was childish, unnecessary and as you continue to prove not going to end. I clearly stated the reason for the rule yet you continue to ram your opinions down our throats by calling our rules dumb. You ask me to take a non-biased standpoint yet you refuse to do the same, so if you think this is ridiculous then yes you need to leave as you lack the maturity level to be a member of this forum.
So, you two want everyone here to bow at your feet and be yes-men to everything you ever post. And if anyone ever disagrees, you ban them. I wasn't childish at all...I laughed off the nonsense. Childish is banning 10-year members cuz they dared question a forum rule. Hilarious that you guys are so wrapped up in your mod power to realize that. Seriously, if you think I'm wrong, start a poll and post the convo that got me banned. See if the board members think that deserved a ban. Or, stay in your vacuums of a zero self-awareness.