Old October 3rd, 2010, 09:54   #11
rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
859 Total

Success My friends ... At Last !!

I asked her to stand on all fours on bed and crouched up on her back, so she was able to support my body on all fours , she realized she had not much problems

then we tried donkey ride and she was sucessfull in holding my weight too !!! though it was on bed and I was too scared to sit longer or ask her to take a ride

I tried piggyback with her supporting herself on bed and was sucessfull to some extent , looks like a little time practising and she could piggyback me fine

anyways she picked me up for a split second from behind yesterday on her own !! , things are looking good
Old October 3rd, 2010, 13:22   #12
Leobor
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,678 Total

First of all - congradulations Rickishi!

As for LC - your wife seems small, try not to strain her too much. (look at my signiture whoch is here from the beggining)
Who Said Thanks:
rickishi (January 12th, 2017)
Old October 3rd, 2010, 19:46   #13
coalguy_143
VIP Honored
Indian VIP 3

1 For This Post
1,251 Total

I wud say do not hurry in to it........she is ur wife now, so u have big time on ur hand.......let her njoi the new relationship n along with tht u can slowly push in ur liking for lift n carry........make her feel comfortable with u.make her like u more.....n automatically she will keep doing wht u like, evn whn u dnt ask her.......n ya do nt keep pestering her........jess keep it cool, I wud suggest u lifting her for time being n have fun..........n ya its better tht she puts on weight, coz at 70 u r normal weight........anything lesser than this will be gud for lifts bt bad for u lol.........so try out diff n funny ways of getting lift rather than directly askin her......or she may feel tht thts the only thing u want 4m her......n I have seen 4m past exp tht gals do put on weight during 1st few months of marriage n u knw y.........so keep it slow bt steady n make it enjoyable ride for both of u
Who Said Thanks:
Old October 4th, 2010, 01:57   #14
brucebarnes
VIP Honored
The Professor

1 For This Post
332 Total

...sure, take it slow and steady and casually...

But eventually, ... there is such thing as LC positions for "doin' it", which in theory, may be the ultimate LC experience for a married couple (at least 1/2 the couple... e.g. you).

Though, there are caviots , it's still quite "fun" once you've figured it out.
And if you can make her enjoy the experience too, her energy kicks in and it's great (instead of her acting like it's too difficult and she's suffering and is just doing you a favor and just want to stop).

How about we save this topic for the "advanced class" --lol.
Who Said Thanks:
Old October 17th, 2010, 15:04   #15
rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

0 For This Post
859 Total

I guess the advanced class will have to wait for a while

Though my L&C is progressing with my wife at a very snails pace , there are a few things which are bothering me....

Does prolonged L&C cause serious back problems to my wife at later stage ?
I mean maybe after she reaches middle ages she could suffer from worn out joints or permanent back pain and stuff ...

Also there could also effect their biological cycles ....

I would be really grateful if I could get some input from any women who have experience in L&C stuff

Last edited by rickishi; October 17th, 2010 at 15:13.
Old October 18th, 2010, 04:17   #16
brucebarnes
VIP Honored
The Professor

1 For This Post
332 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickishi View Post
I guess the advanced class will have to wait for a while

Though my L&C is progressing with my wife at a very snails pace , there are a few things which are bothering me....

Does prolonged L&C cause serious back problems to my wife at later stage ?
I mean maybe after she reaches middle ages she could suffer from worn out joints or permanent back pain and stuff ...

Also there could also effect their biological cycles ....

I would be really grateful if I could get some input from any women who have experience in L&C stuff
You are too funny! Such questions!

About hte slow progress, that's fine. She's your wife. You have "eternity", not a 1 hour session!

Afterall, it's "till death do us part, not till lift do us part".

Per your long term health questions, I am not a girl, nor an MD, but I do know a little about exercise (little meaning more than a little, but less than a lot).

So 1st, you say, "prolonged LC". What do you mean by that?
Is she carrying you all the time now? Or do you mean, prolonged as in a little here and there from now until...

Exercise is healthy and actually strengthens everything related int he body, as long as it's done correctly.

So any lifting should be done at the right, healthy, levels, and heavier weight built up to. The risk of too much weight too before she is ready means risking an injury, which IS something that can plague her in later life.

In my "recreational MD" opinion, for what little that may be worth, I would keep the exercises simple. DOn't push her beyond her comfort limit. Work up to "better" things.

I don't see harm in simple stuff liek PB's, as long as your not so heavy on her that she is straining anything.
Let's say she tries to squat you during a PB.
I think her leg strength will dictate what she can and can't do long before she would be looking at knee injury.
On the other hand, if she tries a squat and her legs collapse and you both fall, if she falls wrong or you fall on her, or something along those lines... That would be most unfortunate, so you should certainly exercise caution.

Imagine someone who wanted to be a body builder, but never trained at all, going to a gym, cold, and attempting with all his might to lift his max.
Sure he can easily injure himself, and depending on what and how severe the injury, it may be the end of his never started body building career, or can catch up with him later in life.
Ont he other hand, the pro that trains his body make his body much stronger in every way and the result is the opposite.

That's the distinction between building you body vs. wearing it out.

So just progress with LC slowly with common sense...

On another note, how does your wife feel?
Is she comfortable, or are you pushing her?

Again, just my opinions.
Who Said Thanks:
rickishi (November 8th, 2010)
Old October 19th, 2010, 02:41   #17
EdwinMike
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by astizzy1 View Post
interesting thread......ill be leaving this screen "accidentally" open for someone....lol

Last edited by EdwinMike; October 21st, 2010 at 01:41.
Old October 28th, 2010, 19:14   #18
Liftme71
STANDARD

1 For This Post
14 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickishi View Post
could you guys suggest any easier way to carry , or any approach or exercises for women so that they could develop strength to carry ?

-Use a against Weight like this one:

If you have an against weigth of 30kg your own Weight would be 40kg

-If you stand in an Elevator that moves down you are lighter as long as the Elevator accelerate.

-Fly to the Moon. On the Moon your Weight would be 11,6 Kilograms
Who Said Thanks:
Old November 8th, 2010, 02:37   #19
rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

0 For This Post
859 Total

To LIftme71

Well,getting lifted on a lift had always been a good fantasy of mine, but considering that all lifts have security cams these days , it would not be such a good idea

Anyways

Yesterday after a long time I said to my wife I am feeling like getting lifted , she was saying like "Awww you poor little thing, too bad I am not so strong to fulfill your wishes, come here " and actually front lifted me for a split second ! I expressed that I was impressed by her improved strenght

then she said , this is actually the tougher type of lift, then she stood behind me and picked me up like in front lift and was able to pick me up for a couple of seconds .. man I was so turned on ! of course she was in a bad state after that and was panting ...

too bad later that day we had a small fight and did not speak properly for rest of the day

Last edited by rickishi; November 8th, 2010 at 02:54. Reason: more thoughts
Old November 8th, 2010, 02:57   #20
rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

0 For This Post
859 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucebarnes View Post
You are too funny! Such questions!
So just progress with LC slowly with common sense...

On another note, how does your wife feel?
Is she comfortable, or are you pushing her?

Again, just my opinions.
Thanks dude , my progress is very slow.... My wife feels it is a drag and thats why I ask for such requests very rarely like once in a fortnight or like that, but of course I have been caught by her many times with this site on monitor