The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old July 28th, 2014, 23:16   #21
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Several reasons...I was tired of all my previews being uploaded to sites like youtube and xvideos, plus offering them was actually decreasing sales, which I think is due to all the freebie seekers that will take minute long previews but never actually buy videos. I know I generally prefer previews too, but I'm one of those that will buy and support producers work, plus I have replaced them with detailed info about the lifts contained in each video, so it is the next best thing.

Hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by namledn View Post
WWE4Life, you removed a preview clips from your site?
Any reason for that?

Cilaz
Old July 29th, 2014, 01:23   #22
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
My kind of stuff, good looking girls who are exceptionally strong and showing off their strength. Looks good, I'll definitely be downloading the one.

Any way to see the girls barefoot to better appreciate calve lifts, etc?
I leave that up to the model...some prefer shoes, but I'll definitely ask the next model (have a shoot tomorrow).
Old July 29th, 2014, 18:30   #23
preacher860
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
472 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
Re. Music: over the years, many people have commented directly to me and on other producers forums that hearing guys' voices throughout is not desirable. Due to limited time, sometimes I have to explain things during the actual lifts, which nobody wants to hear.
On the other hand, to some people including me, hearing the girl gasp and grunt while she struggles under the weight is part of the fun. When I am fortunate enough to get a ride, one of the moments I like the most is when I land on the girl's back and she lets a dry HIIIN! out. The videos I liked throughout the years were those where you could clearly hear the girl's efforts. I understand your reasons, but music-over is a huge showstopper to me
Old August 1st, 2014, 02:43   #24
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Yeah, me too I think that the conversation during the lift is important. I like to hear what is like for her to lift someone, how she feel etc.
In your old videos the conversation was interesting because we hear the model laugh about it if is easy for her. In more that one of your video you tell the girl that she strong and the girl reply "yes" proud of it.
The video with Katie is cool. I think she the most stronger and beautiful girl that you have in this new website and also the older. But the dialogue is also a huge important thing in a video. Off course this is only my opinion
Old August 2nd, 2014, 05:47   #25
strut170222
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
798 Total

Nice video Dave and I hope to see more. You are keeping things lively around here and I hope people show you the support by purchasing your videos.

I too am not too fond of the music and I ended up watching on mute. Since we cannot hear her voice we do not know if she was straining or if she was telling you she could go for mins more, etc.

I realize that you're careful to prevent injury. If possible, would like to see a true cradle carry as you're standing form the ground (do not believe it can cause injury). That brings in the "lift" part of the carry and sometimes looks better than the carry itself as it reveals the strength of the girl. Doing that would certainly tire a girl faster if she tried that over and over.

In my experience, athletic girls with a gymnast/dancer/yoga background that possess impressive balance, flexibility and strength make the best lifters pound for pound. Hope you locate a girl like that in your auditions. Would like to see some posing or one-legged stuff that we've seen in liftnandcarrying. Lots of talented girls and lost opportunities from that production. IMO.
Who Said Thanks:
Coolbeans (August 5th, 2014)
Old August 12th, 2014, 14:43   #26
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Hey Dave, news about Katie new video?
Old September 7th, 2014, 02:12   #27
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default New Strength Games video is up!

Second part of Strength Girls with Katie is here! Also, an incredible girl named Stacey and a return visit with Oksana, will follow. It will be fascinating to see which model came out on top of Strength Games. Videos with Stacey and Oksana will be edited to include dialogue.

For now, though, get ready for Katie!

Who Said Thanks:
Arnold31 (December 24th, 2017), piggybackrides (November 4th, 2015)
Old September 27th, 2014, 03:16   #28
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

The last couple if videos I'm producing will be released soon. It's been a fun ride and I'm looking forward to the work of other producers in the future, especially those that cater to the f/m market.
Old September 27th, 2014, 21:32   #29
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Hey Dave, I saw the second part of the Katie video, and she alway look fabulous and super strong. I like the part when she measure the biceps and the calves, but you miss the thighs! She have big sexy thighs I'm courius to see how much inches they are.
I like the scene when Katie do a cradle lift and sit down on the chair and immediately stand up.
Also I'm a big fan of biceps flexing and her biceps are hot.

Regarding the strength game, in my modest opinion I think is pretty boring, I like to see how strong Katie is, but 5 minutes of very short cradle repeting over and over is boring, that scene is half of the video also I see Katie from behind and not face to face, the camera angle is not right.
Is interesting the piggyback race with her doing laps but I prefer simple piggyback mayble with her boucing high the liftee and doing squat with the camera close to her.
The bodyslam part is pretty bad and not interesting.
I was expecting a slightly better video like your olds videos of davemeister.com and I was expected to see some reverse piggyback (bearhug/straddle) and side lift.

What do you guys think? I think Dave appreciates opinions about the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
The last couple if videos I'm producing will be released soon. It's been a fun ride and I'm looking forward to the work of other producers in the future, especially those that cater to the f/m market.
You stop doing videos?

Last edited by Mike; September 27th, 2014 at 22:36.
Old September 28th, 2014, 12:17   #30
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Oh, absolutely...love getting criticism as if I produced an art house film. And your comments will definitely help me sell a few more videos so I can break even on the cost of shooting.