The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old May 9th, 2018, 14:55   #11
Hidddman
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
600 Total

I wouldn?t mind sitting on a girl?s lap, but I wouldn?t exactly find it as arousing as L&C, since it?s hardly an indicator of a girl?s strength.
Who Said Thanks:
Syo Kirishima (May 12th, 2018)
Old June 20th, 2018, 05:59   #12
Jase
STANDARD

0 For This Post
199 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidddman View Post
I wouldn?t mind sitting on a girl?s lap, but I wouldn?t exactly find it as arousing as L&C, since it?s hardly an indicator of a girl?s strength.
I think it can be. My friend used to like the wall sit exercise and could manage it with me sat on her lap and on one occasion lifted me in a cradle after.
Old July 22nd, 2018, 19:33   #13
Tomek321
Account Disabled by Request

1 For This Post
11 Total

I would like to sit on woman's lap.

I was sitting on my cousin's lap for a long time (half an hour at least) until it started to hurt her ofc.
Who Said Thanks:
Syo Kirishima (July 23rd, 2018)
Old July 23rd, 2018, 17:23   #14
thugrex

0 For This Post
0 Total

I love all the lifting positions
Old July 24th, 2018, 08:23   #15
Ukeboy

0 For This Post
7 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syo Kirishima View Post
Not very related to L&C, but i see it as something similar. It's also a sort of kink, but not much as frequent, unless i'm mistaken.
I agree. Whether cradled in her arms while being carried or while sitting in her lap, it is the same dynamic of being cared for. It is probably far more common than you think.
Old July 24th, 2018, 08:32   #16
aaltra
STANDARD

1 For This Post
325 Total

I agree it could be a test for girl strengh. I love especially to sit on thick and muscular laps. The size difference between my thin legs and her big ones is quite arousing for me. When it happends, I put my arms around girl neck and raise my knee, and sometime she answers by putting an arm in my back and the other under my knee. It happends once and I told her "Do you dare to carry me to the bedroom ?". She did it with ease as it was really a big girl. I would say the most difficult part is to get on her knees. Once you are on, the probability to get lifted is quite high !

Last edited by aaltra; July 24th, 2018 at 09:03.
Who Said Thanks:
zebra (July 25th, 2018)
Old August 17th, 2018, 18:44   #17
Muscle_Chick_Fan
STANDARD

0 For This Post
24 Total
Cool What Do U Think About Lap Sitting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syo Kirishima View Post
Not very related to L&C, but i see it as something similar. It's also a sort of kink, but not much as frequent, unless i'm mistaken.

Sitting on a girl's lap just feels so good, i myself feel like i'm safe into her hug while sitting on her knees, it's just cute to me for some reason, i don't know why. Plus, it's not as strength demanding as L&C is, from my experiences in High School, i was able to get laps from girls quite frequently, some of them actually offered it to me.
Even so, there is also the lap pillow, if my partner don't agree much, which is a good alternative to me and much more convenient for her, and it's just as cute as a lap sit.

What do you think about this in general? Would you like to sit on a woman's lap or is that too childish/cringe for you? I see that as a cute role reversal and also as a way of demonstrating love for each other.
Thanks for bringing this up! I've been wanting to sit on a woman's lap for decades, just like I've been wanting to be lifted and carried by one. The only women whose laps that I ever sat on are my grandmothers', my mother's - and possibly some of my aunts' - I don't remember. Anyway, there was a European Internet site called Lapland.de, but it has been taken down and is now only on the Internet archives. (I loved that site!) I admit though, there isn't much out relating to male-on-female lapsitting other than this blog right here. I'm still looking to find a fit chick who doesn't mind having a 280-pound sitting in her lap. (Chances are, I will probably never find one. ) Anyway, how has your searches been recently?

Quote:
I kind of enjoy seeing it. There are some Japanese tendon clips where she has a guy on her lap(almost laid across), and she is forcing his face into her breasts. It’s pretty amazing.
Hey, AllStarGangsta, where on the Internet can I find some of these Japanese tendon (video)clips?

Last edited by Muscle_Chick_Fan; August 17th, 2018 at 18:49. Reason: Asking a question.
Old August 26th, 2018, 12:04   #18
Tomek321
Account Disabled by Request

0 For This Post
11 Total

well, women have bigger thighs than their counterparts.

it would make more sense if men sit on women's lap
Old August 26th, 2018, 16:01   #19
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

[QUOTE=Muscle_Chick_Fan;215395]Thanks for bringing this up! I've been wanting to sit on a woman's lap for decades, just like I've been wanting to be lifted and carried by one. The only women whose laps that I ever sat on are my grandmothers', my mother's - and possibly some of my aunts' - I don't remember. Anyway, there was a European Internet site called Lapland.de, but it has been taken down and is now only on the Internet archives. (I loved that site!) I admit though, there isn't much out relating to male-on-female lapsitting other than this blog right here. I'm still looking to find a fit chick who doesn't mind having a 280-pound sitting in her lap. (Chances are, I will probably never find one. ) Anyway, how has your searches been recently?

lapland.de belonged to our dear friend, Hajo. Actually Tragmich knew Hajo quite well and I also knew him and communicated with him online with some frequency. He was one of the originals in L&C on videotapes and the internet. Sadly Hajo passed away a number of years ago.
Old August 27th, 2018, 09:49   #20
jfiochetti2001
VIP

0 For This Post
46 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukeboy View Post
I agree. Whether cradled in her arms while being carried or while sitting in her lap, it is the same dynamic of being cared for. It is probably far more common than you think.
Il y a une quinzaine d'ann?e j'ai eu la chance de rencontrer ? plusieurs reprises une jeune fille dans un club de danseuses qui ?tait tr?s jolie et tr?s en forme qui me demandais de m’asseoir sur ses genoux et elle portait un bras sous mes genoux et l'autre bras en arri?re de mon dos et ensuite elle se levait pour me porter en berceau . Elle pouvait me garder dans ses bras pendant trois minutes. Je la voyais environ deux fois par mois et cela a durer environ 8 ans.