Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old May 9th, 2016, 03:13   #1
dodge77
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
56 Total
Default Tall coworker

First, im 5'10 175-180. A woman that I work with is about 5'10 also. It's incredible when she wears heels. I'll guess she is 160-170 lbs. oh and she's older. I'm 38, she's 47.

I have been flirting with her and think she is interested in me. I'd like her to pick me up eventually but don't know how to get this started. What are some suggestions that have worked for you? How do you get her to do this? What do you say?
Old May 9th, 2016, 20:05   #2
badboy4375
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
797 Total

Asking about strength is usually a good start, teasing etc... sometimes they will volunteer that they can do it and then you can just say "alright let's see".
Who Said Thanks:
dodge77 (May 10th, 2016)
Old May 9th, 2016, 21:46   #3
jambur77
STANDARD

1 For This Post
30 Total

Good luck... and share your experience with us.
Who Said Thanks:
dodge77 (May 10th, 2016)
Old May 10th, 2016, 02:32   #4
dodge77
STANDARD

0 For This Post
56 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy4375 View Post
Asking about strength is usually a good start, teasing etc... sometimes they will volunteer that they can do it and then you can just say "alright let's see".
This is why I really like women that are taller than me because I already feel inferior and the sense of being dominated.

She hasn't exactly teased me yet (about being shorter) but I can tell she knows that I like her height because she always wears tall heels.

I just feel incredible when around her and often fantasize about her lifting me.

I'll keep you posted. I appreciate any help here!
Old May 10th, 2016, 16:01   #5
Mark G
STANDARD

0 For This Post
67 Total

Good luck. I once got lifted by a woman at work by using cunning strategy

She was the same height as me but quite a bit heavier. One day we needed to get something down from a high shelf and there was no ladder around. I volunteered to lift her but she said "No way....I'd break your back. You're too slim and light to lift me" I replied in a jokey way "alright then.You'll have to lift me" I could n't believe my luck when she agreed ! She told me to get on her back. I did so and got the box down from the shelf. I was so turned on when she did this. She said that I was incredibly light. As a bonus she did it again when we put the box back up.

Last edited by Mark G; May 10th, 2016 at 16:02. Reason: Spelling
Old May 10th, 2016, 17:59   #6
jambur77
STANDARD

0 For This Post
30 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge77 View Post
This is why I really like women that are taller than me because I already feel inferior and the sense of being dominated.

She hasn't exactly teased me yet (about being shorter) but I can tell she knows that I like her height because she always wears tall heels.

I just feel incredible when around her and often fantasize about her lifting me.

I'll keep you posted. I appreciate any help here!
Unfortunately, it's difficult to imagine that 47 years old woman would agree to lift a grown man. Nevertheless, I really really wish you luck; it's my dream to be lifted by strong woman in her 40s (or even older )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark G View Post
Good luck. I once got lifted by a woman at work by using cunning strategy

She was the same height as me but quite a bit heavier. One day we needed to get something down from a high shelf and there was no ladder around. I volunteered to lift her but she said "No way....I'd break your back. You're too slim and light to lift me" I replied in a jokey way "alright then.You'll have to lift me" I could n't believe my luck when she agreed ! She told me to get on her back. I did so and got the box down from the shelf. I was so turned on when she did this. She said that I was incredibly light. As a bonus she did it again when we put the box back up.
Did you show her you liked it? If you did, maybe she will do it again someday.
Old May 11th, 2016, 15:31   #7
Mark G
STANDARD

0 For This Post
67 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambur77 View Post
Unfortunately, it's difficult to imagine that 47 years old woman would agree to lift a grown man. Nevertheless, I really really wish you luck; it's my dream to be lifted by strong woman in her 40s (or even older )

Did you show her you liked it? If you did, maybe she will do it again someday.
I think she guessed.
Old May 21st, 2016, 12:29   #8
sheamazon69
STANDARD

0 For This Post
12 Total
Smile Lifted by a Female co-worker

That must have been a great experience.
Old May 23rd, 2016, 11:45   #9
landc1980
STANDARD

0 For This Post
7 Total
Default Same here

I am in a similar situation. I am 170cm and about 64kg, my co-worker is maybe 167cm but 80-90kg...she's in her 40s as well and figurwise kind of my dreamwoman, she works out and loves to make jokes about her weight (and tells me btw that I am superskinny)...it is my dream that she just grabs me and lifts me one time...
Old January 7th, 2017, 15:58   #10
dodge77
STANDARD

0 For This Post
56 Total

Man I'm in love with this woman. The other day I was looking up at her. She is tall and sexy. I would be so happy with just a waist hug style lift. Trying to make this happen somehow. We meet for drinks after work.