Old May 24th, 2013, 11:39   #1
KaylaObey
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
52 Total
Smile Kayla's Eternal Dream -Clips4Sale Studio

Hi there!

This is my first official post here on the landcforum!
I want to start by mentioning a few things about myself and my clips!
My name is Kayla Obey, I'm 22, 5'3" (on the generous side) and 100 lbs, also I'm Canadian- however at the moment I'm off travelling the world!

My boyfriend and I started making clips for Clips4Sale last September (2012), and really loved it! So...we quit our jobs and now do this "full time" while enabling us to travel and see what there is out there!

I love getting to know the people who contact me, and working with them on a more personal level...even just to chat I guess that's a perk of being just two amateurs running and filming and acting the clips alone!

I always have video previews on my store on C4S and I have recently opened a Youtube account, I will also be posting regular updates on the landcforum now too .

So that's all for now and here's the link to my Clips4Sale Studio 'Kayla's Eternal Dream'-- http://www.clips4sale.com/store/65841

And my personal email is - jcrispy34@gmail.com - don't be afraid to message me

I take custom video requests and am always open to hear any ideas or thoughts!

Kayla's Eternal Dream
jcrispy34@gmail.com
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (November 30th, 2015), avatex (December 1st, 2014)
Old May 24th, 2013, 12:12   #2
KaylaObey
STANDARD

0 For This Post
52 Total

A clip I am sure you will enjoy Fantasy Cradle Carry & Ragdoll HD Click title to see it

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/65841
Old May 24th, 2013, 13:39   #3
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Hopefully you'll be doing female-female lift and carry soon!
Old May 24th, 2013, 13:42   #4
TheWolfe
VIPOS

3 For This Post
2,743 Total

Hi! Thanks and welcome!

Many of us here enjoy M/F carries (male lifting female) but the real focus of this board is women doing the lifting. You'll see F/M and F/F are the main sections here. In my approximately 15 years involved in this community I've found that there are those who want to be wowed by a woman's strength as she lifts someone (both F/M & F/F), those who want to see a woman dominate someone by lifting (F/M & F/F), those who want to see an intimate but not necessarily sexual moment between two women involving lifting (strictly F/F) and those who simply appreciate the beauty of the female form in various lifted positions (F/F & M/F). There are even some who, judging by their reactions in posts, seem to feel strongly that men lifting women is wrong and backwards and some express a strong dislike for seeing men lifted. Physical size and age are important to some as well. There are even more preferences than that but those are the main focuses in my experience.

Everyone seems to have combinations of some of these elements. For instance, while I enjoy being the M in M/F lifts in my own life, my preference for viewing lift & carry material is F/F, focusing on intimate moments and the form of the female liftee. Judging by your previews, I'd love to see you as the liftee in some F/F videos and hope you're interested in exploring that direction.

Again, welcome aboard and continued success!
Who Said Thanks:
KaylaObey (May 27th, 2013), bigliftskinny (May 27th, 2013), forevernow (May 24th, 2013)
Old May 24th, 2013, 13:55   #5
forevernow
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,121 Total

I wish you the best. I hope you lift your boyfriend too at some point.
Who Said Thanks:
KaylaObey (May 27th, 2013)
Old May 24th, 2013, 14:11   #6
Mike
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
303 Total

You are beautiful Kayla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forevernow View Post
I wish you the best. I hope you lift your boyfriend too at some point.
I hope so too. Can you lift your boyfriend? How tall and heavy he is?
Who Said Thanks:
KaylaObey (May 27th, 2013)
Old May 24th, 2013, 21:18   #7
greybeezer
Administrator

0 For This Post
1,411 Total

Hello Kayla this forum is dedicated to female lifting, while we do allow a small section dedicated to male lifting female it is not something we promote here. It looks like all of your lift and carry material is male lifting female, that's not what we want posted in our producer section if you produce any female lifting whether it be female lift female or female lifting male you can link to it in this forum.
Old May 25th, 2013, 08:00   #8
KaylaObey
STANDARD

5 For This Post
52 Total

Thank you all for your comments! Knowing that there is interest out there for me to carry my boyfriend I will soon make a video like this! - If I am able to that is! (He is 6' and close to 200 lbs- however I've carried a man weighing 235 once so I imagine I can do this if I put my muscles into it!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer View Post
Hello Kayla this forum is dedicated to female lifting, while we do allow a small section dedicated to male lifting female it is not something we promote here. It looks like all of your lift and carry material is male lifting female, that's not what we want posted in our producer section if you produce any female lifting whether it be female lift female or female lifting male you can link to it in this forum.
I was unaware that the forum only accepts female carrier content, since it is named "lift and carry". However, thank you for letting me know. I won't post any more content that is not suitable. I will only post female lifting male from this point on.

~Kayla
Who Said Thanks:
some (February 4th, 2017), piggybackrides (November 30th, 2015), Snowstormbanana (May 28th, 2013), forevernow (May 26th, 2013), gsr3032000 (May 25th, 2013)
Old May 25th, 2013, 09:22   #9
aloknath
VIPOS

1 For This Post
445 Total

Female lifting female is also OK, Kayla. As others have mentioned above, some of us are only into women lifting women. So if you can manage to produce a few videos like that, a few of us will be quite happy to buy them.
Who Said Thanks:
Lifter (May 25th, 2013)
Old May 25th, 2013, 09:48   #10
KaylaObey
STANDARD

7 For This Post
52 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
Female lifting female is also OK, Kayla. As others have mentioned above, some of us are only into women lifting women. So if you can manage to produce a few videos like that, a few of us will be quite happy to buy them.
I would LOVE to make a video with f/f! However, at this point in time due to a number of circumstances, it is just the two of us (my boyfriend and I). But hopefully one day in the future we will be producing f/f videos .
Who Said Thanks:
mishamironovv (June 28th, 2013), Snowstormbanana (May 28th, 2013), bigliftskinny (May 27th, 2013), TheWolfe (May 25th, 2013), ennamorado (May 25th, 2013), gsr3032000 (May 25th, 2013), aloknath (May 25th, 2013)