The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old June 16th, 2011, 00:29   #1
girlfights
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
119 Total
Default GONZO lift and carry in public...

I have an idea... I am going to a comic book convention in July,, its a huge one.. I am thinking of walking around with my video camera and asking girls if I can lift them on camera for say $10 for 5 or 10 minutes.. Handing the camera to whomever is around and just doing it in a corner out of traffic... I am not sure if it will work or not..l but what do you think of the idea?

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/21308
Who Said Thanks:
EZ (June 23rd, 2011), Dombazz (June 18th, 2011), Liftluvver (June 16th, 2011)
Old June 16th, 2011, 00:39   #2
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlfights View Post
I have an idea... I am going to a comic book convention in July,, its a huge one.. I am thinking of walking around with my video camera and asking girls if I can lift them on camera for say $10 for 5 or 10 minutes.. Handing the camera to whomever is around and just doing it in a corner out of traffic... I am not sure if it will work or not..l but what do you think of the idea?
I think it's a splendid idea, also ask ladies to lift you!
Cheers!
Old June 16th, 2011, 01:34   #3
jbl165
STANDARD

0 For This Post
31 Total

Quote:
I love the idea, but I see one slight flaw: a comic book convention isn't exactly the ideal place to find women! But that would be awesome if it worked out. Good luck!
Old June 16th, 2011, 01:53   #4
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total

There are lots of girls at a comic book convention :P I have been going to them for over 28 years....

Old June 16th, 2011, 17:30   #5
tragmich
Administrator

1 For This Post
9,054 Total

Quote:
Do you plan to make the videos with girls available on the internet or do you plan to sell it on ie. dvd`s? If you do, you should get their written permission first. Otherwise you might end up in court.
Who Said Thanks:
girlfights (June 19th, 2011)
Old June 17th, 2011, 05:30   #6
jbl165
STANDARD

0 For This Post
31 Total

Quote:
I made kind of a joking comment, but after thinking about it seriously, I don't know if this is a good idea. It's one thing to hire models or wrestlers for lift and carry videos. But random girls at a comic book convention, even if they sign a release, I don't know if it would really sink in that they're going to appear in a fetish video.

I think your idea would be great at a fetish convention, an adult video convention or a bodybuilding/figure competition. But I would be against doing this at a comic book convention.
Old June 19th, 2011, 22:14   #7
girlfights
STANDARD

2 For This Post
119 Total

That is why I was going to offer $10 or $20 buck for a 5 minute lift with a signed release Easy money to go spend on a comicbook or drink

I don't know if it will work or not.. but I can try.. LOL Once again it helps being a girl.. I am pretty much seen as harmless...

Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (June 21st, 2011), winniethebeer (June 20th, 2011)
Old June 19th, 2011, 22:26   #8
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Thing is, when they ask what it's going to be for and you explain it, they'll probably not be too excited about it - even for some money. Most people wouldn't really warm up to the thought of being in a fetish video being watched by strangers. Though I guess it's possible that some of the more adventurous/devil-may-care types might actually be into it!
Old June 21st, 2011, 19:57   #9
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total

Maybe it will work, maybe not... either way

Old June 22nd, 2011, 16:22   #10
Liftluvver
STANDARD

0 For This Post
62 Total
Default My thoughts...

Gonzo, strictly my opinion: Don't offer to pay, and don't ask for releases. Don't try to sell a DVD either; that could bring a lot of trouble. Just ask the girls to playfully do things their characters would do, OTS, cradles, etc., and ask if you can be in the pics too. That should give them confidence there's no nastiness involved in the pics and vids. Again, just my thoughts, to minimize suspicious reactions.