The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old June 22nd, 2011, 19:27   #11
girlfights
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
119 Total

I want it for my clips4sale.. so I have to have releases... besides, you would be surprised what girls will do when they are drunk lol...

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/21308
Old June 23rd, 2011, 15:45   #12
EZ
STANDARD

0 For This Post
57 Total

I am ALL for this idea...

That would be so awesome if it could work out.
Old June 23rd, 2011, 23:23   #13
jbl165
STANDARD

0 For This Post
31 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlfights View Post
I want it for my clips4sale.. so I have to have releases... besides, you would be surprised what girls will do when they are drunk lol...
You don't seem too concerned about unsuspecting girls being deceived. You apparently just want to find a way to make some money by tricking and taking advantage of girls who otherwise would never even consider being in a fetish video.

I have no problem with you making a living doing videos, but using trickery and deceit and taking advantage of someone's vulnerability to do so just isn't right. I hope you decide not to do this. And if you do go through with it, I hope everyone you ask has the common sense to say no.
Old June 24th, 2011, 01:36   #14
EZ
STANDARD

0 For This Post
57 Total

Given the fact that she's going out of her way to get them to sign releases and explain what they are for, she isn't looking to deceive anyone. As for taking advantage of drunk girls, I doubt she's gonna go Girls Gone Wild style and seek out the drunkest chicks possible who can't think rationally and coax them into a video shoot, though I obviously can't speak for her.
Old June 24th, 2011, 03:39   #15
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl165 View Post
You don't seem too concerned about unsuspecting girls being deceived. You apparently just want to find a way to make some money by tricking and taking advantage of girls who otherwise would never even consider being in a fetish video.

I have no problem with you making a living doing videos, but using trickery and deceit and taking advantage of someone's vulnerability to do so just isn't right. I hope you decide not to do this. And if you do go through with it, I hope everyone you ask has the common sense to say no.
And obviously you're unfamiliar with the concept of irony. Jeez!
Old June 24th, 2011, 03:49   #16
girlfights
STANDARD

6 For This Post
119 Total
Default Read the thread first....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl165 View Post

Yep, I am deceiving them by telling them EXACTLY WHAT I AM DOING.. and where this will be shown/sold.. Then I am further being EVIL BY paying them AND having them sign a model release... DUDE did you EVEN read ANY of this thread before chiming in??? WHERE is the trickery? All I said is that a girl who had a drink or two would be more approachable and probably more willing to listen to my FULL disclosure and get a payment for her appearance.. Sounds like you are just upset that I CAN do this because ...

1. I'm a girl
2. No one is going to find ME threatening or think I am a super perv..
3. I'm hot... so guys want to see me pick up their girlfriend in any way, shape or form...
4. I am very well spoken and approachable, so I can explain what I am doing in a non PERVY manner,

:P :P :P :P:P :P :P :P :P :P :P Same reason girls will meet me in a hotel room to film a clip, because they know that they are in NO danger with me.. Guy producers do not have this kind of perks, so OH WELL.. and did I mention :P:P :P:P

You hope no one will go through with this???? Have YOU SEEN Girls GONE wild???? So being FULLY clothed and being picked up and put down, is NOT even a BIG deal at all... and feel free not to buy the clip when it comes out.. as I will not miss your input on my thread Thanks, I was trying to decide if I wanted to put the effort into pursuing this for real.. and your big mouth just talked me into it ! Maybe you can show up and make sure no bothers these POOR defenseless girls who had a drink... wouldn't want anyone taking advantage of them!

Who Said Thanks:
allffcradles (July 6th, 2011), gsr3032000 (July 3rd, 2011), greybeezer (June 24th, 2011), dendrin (June 24th, 2011), winniethebeer (June 24th, 2011), Lifter (June 24th, 2011)
Old June 24th, 2011, 04:11   #17
Lifter
VIPOS

1 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
Yep, I am deceiving them by telling them EXACTLY WHAT I AM DOING.. and where this will be shown/sold.. Then I am further being EVIL BY paying them AND having them sign a model release... DUDE did you EVEN read ANY of this thread before chiming in??? WHERE is the trickery? All I said is that a girl who had a drink or two would be more approachable and probably more willing to listen to my FULL disclosure and get a payment for her appearance.. Sounds like you are just upset that I CAN do this because ...

1. I'm a girl
2. No one is going to find ME threatening or think I am a super perv..
3. I'm hot... so guys want to see me pick up their girlfriend in any way, shape or form...
4. I am very well spoken and approachable, so I can explain what I am doing in a non PERVY manner,

:P :P :P :P:P :P :P :P :P :P :P Same reason girls will meet me in a hotel room to film a clip, because they know that they are in NO danger with me.. Guy producers do not have this kind of perks, so OH WELL.. and did I mention :P:P :P:P

You hope no one will go through with this???? Have YOU SEEN Girls GONE wild???? So being FULLY clothed and being picked up and put down, is NOT even a BIG deal at all... and feel free not to buy the clip when it comes out.. as I will not miss your input on my thread Thanks, I was trying to decide if I wanted to put the effort into pursuing this for real.. and your big mouth just talked me into it ! Maybe you can show up and make sure no bothers these POOR defenseless girls who had a drink... wouldn't want anyone taking advantage of them!
Great answer, darling!
Who Said Thanks:
girlfights (June 25th, 2011)
Old June 24th, 2011, 16:04   #18
Liftluvver
STANDARD

0 For This Post
62 Total

Quote:
Ohhhh! My misteak! By all means get releases and keep everything legal!
Old July 1st, 2011, 19:49   #19
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total

So... I had 3 models to shoot,, and they all canceled on me..

I am waiting for the last girl who called to say she would be 30 minutes late.

I went over the convention, talked a BBW who was there to watch the show into coming back to my hotel and film two clips... She's never done one before... so my first attempt at a "regular" person went well... hope tonight and tomorrows go as well...

Old July 1st, 2011, 19:58   #20
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total

See how hard i try to get lift and carry stuff for you guys?? LOL.... the BBW today was over 300 lbs.... we did a sleepy cloth knock out and a few OTS carries... I think I will put both together in a long video... like 25 minutes...