The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Female Muscle

Old January 29th, 2021, 09:37   #91
pefemti
VIP Honored

As I've mentioned previously in this thread, my wife is fairly strong. She's about 60 kg and does not have defined muscles, but her bicep makes a noticeable bulge.
She went shopping with a friend the other day. When she came home, she appeared annoyed and elated at the same time, saying she had tried on some really nice shirts or blouses, but they were too tight on her arms. She was afraid they would burst if she bent her arm.
Here is a picture of reading a book, not flexing.

pefemti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2021, 13:58   #92
aaltra
STANDARD

Wow, it looks really big ! Have you ever try to armwrestle with her ? Measure it ?

Thanks !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pefemti View Post
As I've mentioned previously in this thread, my wife is fairly strong. She's about 60 kg and does not have defined muscles, but her bicep makes a noticeable bulge.
She went shopping with a friend the other day. When she came home, she appeared annoyed and elated at the same time, saying she had tried on some really nice shirts or blouses, but they were too tight on her arms. She was afraid they would burst if she bent her arm.
Here is a picture of reading a book, not flexing.

aaltra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2021, 15:56   #93
pefemti
VIP Honored

I challenged my wife to a strength test yesterday. She's not competitive at all, but reluctantly agreed.
We did bicep curls with a barbell and used an online calculator to figure out the score relative to our bodyweight and age.
Her result was "stronger than 89% of women in your age group".
She was curling 20kg (45 lbs). When she reached 20 repetitions, she said "that will have to do. I'm bored". I'm sure she could have done a few more.
pefemti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2021, 16:17   #94
Angeleye
VIP Honored

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageDemon View Post
One day hopefully my friend. She's awesome and trust me it felt incredible.
Cage did you manage to get your overhead lift?
Angeleye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2021, 21:41   #95
CageDemon
VIPOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeleye View Post
Cage did you manage to get your overhead lift?
Not yet brother but she starts training again on Tuesday as she's determined to get super-fit for our wedding day later this year.

She's awesome though. She even talks me through role-plays of what she would do to me and how she will lift me overhead.

She also talks about being able to lift a girl she works with overhead. The girl is about the same height as her but probably only weighs around 100lbs. She says she thinks she could do it easily to her and would love to do something like that in front of me to show how dominant she would be.

She's really into it now.

Last edited by CageDemon; February 28th, 2021 at 21:44.
CageDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2021, 22:35   #96
Angeleye
VIP Honored

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageDemon View Post
Not yet brother but she starts training again on Tuesday as she's determined to get super-fit for our wedding day later this year.

She's awesome though. She even talks me through role-plays of what she would do to me and how she will lift me overhead.

She also talks about being able to lift a girl she works with overhead. The girl is about the same height as her but probably only weighs around 100lbs. She says she thinks she could do it easily to her and would love to do something like that in front of me to show how dominant she would be.

She's really into it now.
Maybe she'll do it on the wedding haha
Fingers crossed for anything else you show blurred out
Angeleye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2023, 11:13   #97
Lucky Luke
STANDARD

A good few years ago, I met a girl on a dating site. This was before I realised I was into strong girls. She was just doing odd jobs, one of which was working as a builder's labourer. So she and I got roped into helping a friend of mine replace his patio. He was replacing old UK council slabs (20" x 20", 2" thick concrete) with nice stone slabs.

These council slabs are heavy. I reckon about 40kg each. The job is to lift them and take them from the back of the house to the front.

My friend and I were lifting them and putting them to one side. Intend to use a wheelbarrow to cart 2 or 3 of them at a time round to the front. Then along comes my new girlfriend, picks up one- easily- and takes it round the front. Next time she comes back she picked up 2. This, she struggled with, but she did pick up, in very much a Husafell Stone type lift. When I saw her doing this, I said "f*** me, you're strong", she just giggled and said "yes". That night, in bed, I couldn't stop thinking about it and I said that it turned me on.... and that was it, I was hooked on strong women from that point.

Not a great photo of her, but this was from the days when cameras on phones were a new thing:

I then basically actively sought out bigger girls, and met this lovely lady:

Only went on a few dates, but she was incredibly strong too (and this time, didn't really know it- which is very sexy in its own way).
Lucky Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2023, 23:06   #98
lcand223
VIP

Ever seen her lift and carry another woman?
lcand223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2023, 00:39   #99
CageDemon
VIPOS

Cool No photos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Luke View Post
A good few years ago, I met a girl on a dating site. This was before I realised I was into strong girls. She was just doing odd jobs, one of which was working as a builder's labourer. So she and I got roped into helping a friend of mine replace his patio. He was replacing old UK council slabs (20" x 20", 2" thick concrete) with nice stone slabs.

These council slabs are heavy. I reckon about 40kg each. The job is to lift them and take them from the back of the house to the front.

My friend and I were lifting them and putting them to one side. Intend to use a wheelbarrow to cart 2 or 3 of them at a time round to the front. Then along comes my new girlfriend, picks up one- easily- and takes it round the front. Next time she comes back she picked up 2. This, she struggled with, but she did pick up, in very much a Husafell Stone type lift. When I saw her doing this, I said "f*** me, you're strong", she just giggled and said "yes". That night, in bed, I couldn't stop thinking about it and I said that it turned me on.... and that was it, I was hooked on strong women from that point.

Not a great photo of her, but this was from the days when cameras on phones were a new thing:

I then basically actively sought out bigger girls, and met this lovely lady:

Only went on a few dates, but she was incredibly strong too (and this time, didn't really know it- which is very sexy in its own way).
Seems like there should have been photos in your post of the 2 women you're talking about but nothing is there? I'd really like to see them to see what their body types are like after your description.
CageDemon is offline   Reply With Quote