Old September 25th, 2016, 16:44   #251
Far
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
762 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
That's a pretty good and simplified generalization. I've found some other sub-categories, too, based on the apparent reasons for lift (an intimate hold, domination, shaming, etc.) but that's totally true that L&C fans are either liftee fans or lifter fans, virtually two separate fetishes that get lumped into L&C simply because they both involve one human lifting another human.
Heh, F/M is easier:
Girl lifting guy - good
big guy - good
small guy - not bad too
high heels - good
barefeet - good too
stairs - good
etc.
Old September 26th, 2016, 22:26   #252
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,746 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Far View Post
Heh, F/M is easier:
Girl lifting guy - good
big guy - good
small guy - not bad too
high heels - good
barefeet - good too
stairs - good
etc.
Ha! I used to be very easy to please but I've been seeking out this stuff for nearly twenty years now and have really gotten jaded by the loads and loads of uninteresting lifts I've seen. The best ones I've found always have some aspect to them that detracts from the lifty goodness they have to offer. Now I'm in search of the elusive perfect lift...but that's not to say my idea of a perfect lift would be everyone else's.

This may apply to F/M as much as it applies to F/F and M/F but I don't know. I initiated a discussion about it among F/F fans online about fifteen years ago and it seemed to be a popular concept among them. I'm a big fan of what I call "the scoop" -- the action that happens when a person lifts another into a cradle. The lifter bends down and scoops their arm behind the liftee's legs, then rises and a magic moment happens as the liftee's weight shifts onto the lifter. I especially like seeing feminine hands with manicured fingernails doing this. Girls with nice nails and hands have a delicate way of moving to protect their nails that is very sexy. When they do this it's a nice contrast to the masculine act of lifting a person. There's also something sexy in F/F about seeing the liftee's legs gathered together and then how they softly fold up when she's lifted. Maybe there's some parallel appeal to seeing that in F/M for F/M fans. This action is absent when the liftee jumps into the arms of the lifter or when the liftee raises one leg up for the lifter to hold, then pulls up the other leg. It's also somewhat obscured when the liftee isn't standing on the same ground level as the lifter. Of course not every scoop from the ground is a good scoop but you can't have a good scoop if there's no scoop. To me the best is when the lifter gently but authoritatively scoops the liftee up using her action to say, "I can't get enough of you so I need to hold all of you!" and the the liftee happily complies, hanging on and curling up in the lifter's arms as if to say, "All of me is all yours!!!" In that way it's a very meaningful two-way embrace.

Don't F/M fans have any interest in seeing the lift express anything? There's a sort of nice anticipation when you see people going to do a lift, with the intentions of the one who initiates the lift and the reaction of the other visible in their body language and facial expressions. There was an adult movie F/F posted recently that looked like it was from the '80s. The lift wasn't so spectacular - you could barely see the lift happen - but the way it happened and the facial expression of the liftee was great. A taller blonde was upset and a shorter blonde tried to console her by talking to her. That part was awful because they were terrible actresses. Then the girls hugged (of course in an adult movie a hug is irresistible foreplay ) and the taller one lifted the shorter one up onto the counter using a hug lift. The lifter just had a take-charge moment feeling the smallness of the liftee's body and did with her exactly what I would have done with her (or perhaps what an F/M fan would like done with him). The whole event happens with a close-up on the liftee's face and she smiles in a way that suggests she's turned on by the lift and maybe slightly embarrassed by that fact. As bad as her acting was leading up to that point it seems like a real, natural reaction to being lifted. Perhaps it wasn't in the script and the lifter surprised her on camera. Even though it's not the best captured lift in the history of L&C in terms of the camera work, there's something very nice and sweet about it in the body language and facial expression. To me that's worth more than a difficult physical stunt. It's an intimate moment shared between two people. There doesn't have to be any developed plot with skilled acting but ideally the lifter and liftee should seem to take some sort of pleasure from the lift rather than just awkwardly doing whatever they can to accomplish a stunt and obstacles that make the stunt more difficult.
Old September 27th, 2016, 17:19   #253
Far
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
762 Total

I hope that I understand what you mean at least on 70%
I'll try to shoot something like this on next shoot, anyway short FF clip wouldn,t bring me profit, but it sounds intresting to try.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (September 27th, 2016)
Old September 27th, 2016, 20:06   #254
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,746 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Far View Post
I hope that I understand what you mean at least on 70%
I'll try to shoot something like this on next shoot, anyway short FF clip wouldn,t bring me profit, but it sounds intresting to try.
No, you don't have to shoot it. I was just discussing.

But if you do, I'll have to buy it for sure!
Old September 27th, 2016, 20:38   #255
Far
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
762 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
No, you don't have to shoot it. I was just discussing.

But if you do, I'll have to buy it for sure!
Why not? It always intresting to shoot something new
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (September 27th, 2016)
Old September 27th, 2016, 20:42   #256
Far
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
762 Total

New clip with strong Sophi in black dress and high heeled shoes. Going upstair on heels is a bit hard and wobble, but other lifts no problem, and longer upstair carry barefeet at the end.

Duration: 12:56
Format: WMV, FullHD
Size: 1.5Gb
Price: 13.95$

Buy it here:
RuedelStudio.com

Last edited by Far; September 28th, 2016 at 15:00.
Who Said Thanks:
john_smith_1965 (October 8th, 2016), piggybackrides (September 28th, 2016)
Old September 28th, 2016, 04:28   #257
piggybackrides
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
791 Total
wow looks like another impressive Sophi video, who do you think is pound 4 pound the strongest, her, nikki or alexa?
Old September 28th, 2016, 05:23   #258
Far
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
762 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggybackrides View Post
wow looks like another impressive Sophi video, who do you think is pound 4 pound the strongest, her, nikki or alexa?
I think pound-4-pound compare is incorrect, we need to mind height also. In this way Alexa will be stronger: Alexa 172cm/50kg vs 163/52kg Sophi, so Alexa is taller and more skinny. Nikki is more muscular and stronger, but 10kg heavier too with the same height as Sophi.
Old September 28th, 2016, 05:37   #259
piggybackrides
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
791 Total
so you are saying alexa can lift a heavier person than sophi? and yea nikki is definitely most muscular
Old September 28th, 2016, 05:52   #260
Far
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
762 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggybackrides View Post
so you are saying alexa can lift a heavier person than sophi? and yea nikki is definitely most muscular
Don't know, Alexa has lifted Vlad(85kg), Sophi lifts Alex(87kg, but he is very tall, so it's make lifts harder). Both girls do it without problem, I think their power is approximetly same))