0 For This Post
0 Total

I think when I was 13-14 years old
Old July 18th, 2018, 22:59   #212
enola02

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
0 Total

I was probably 6. I remember seeing pat Sakai lifted by a fitness girl on wheel of fortune that got me excited
Old July 20th, 2018, 17:13   #213
kramer65486
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total

Around 13 or 14 when I was watching wwe
Old August 23rd, 2018, 20:20   #214
pgbk0000
VIP Honored
Indian VIP 2

0 For This Post
15,092 Total
Smile At a young age

As a child I was very fascinated seeing women lifting and carrying people around and I would not be able to keep my eyes off of that! Probably around the age of 12 or 13 was when I began to develop an interest for L&C! I would occasionally browse pictures and videos of women lifting and carrying people in different positions, mostly piggyback! The moment I really got into L&C was when I watched an Indian film and there was a brief scene where the Mother is carrying her grown-up adult son on her back and is walking effortlessly as if he was very light as a feather! The son had his arms around her neck and his scrawny legs were wrapped around her waist! It was about 3-4 seconds, but it is the best piggyback ride I have ever seen and my most favourite!

Last edited by pgbk0000; August 24th, 2018 at 01:32.
Old August 24th, 2018, 07:17   #215
jfiochetti2001
VIP

1 For This Post
46 Total

Quand j'avais 6 ans , j'avais une voisine qui avait un an de plus que moi, elle ?tait plus grande d'environ deux centim?tres, elle ?tait tr?s jolie et elle portait des shorts qui montrait ses jambes muscl?es et j'essayait de trouver une fa?on de me faire porter par elle, entre autre je me souviens d'une fois, nous ?tions dans le hangar en dessous de notre galerie et j'avais grimp? sur un baril et faisant semblant que j'avais peur de descendre, elle m'avait port?e dans ses bras,pour me poser par terre.

Vers l'?ge de 10 ans dans des ?mission am?ricaine, entre autres The Carole Burnett show, lors d'une danse, son partenaire lui avait saut? dans les bras dans un berceau et ?a m'avait tr?s excit? . Par la suite une t?l? s?rie comique Laverne and Sherlay une des deux com?diennes Laverne avait un plaisir ? porter les hommes . Et ? l'adolescence ma cousine qui ?tait plus jeune que moi de deux ans. mais elle ?tait assez grande environ deux centim?tre de moins que moi elle portait des jupes et des shorts tr?s courtes et j'ai r?ussi ? quelques reprises de trouver une fa?on ? obtenir des port?s par elle et la je me sentais explos? dans mon pantalon.

Last edited by jfiochetti2001; August 24th, 2018 at 12:31.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 29th, 2019)
Old August 24th, 2018, 10:25   #216
elbenjo90
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total
Talking

I can remember having dreams of being lifted and carried by a girl crush when I was about 8 years old.
Old September 4th, 2018, 22:10   #217
wachinango

0 For This Post
0 Total

i think like 15 high school , lots of fun
Old September 5th, 2018, 00:02   #218
pgbk0000
VIP Honored
Indian VIP 2

0 For This Post
15,092 Total
Thumbs up Piggyback ride link + stills

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgbk0000 View Post
As a child I was very fascinated seeing women lifting and carrying people around and I would not be able to keep my eyes off of that! Probably around the age of 12 or 13 was when I began to develop an interest for L&C! I would occasionally browse pictures and videos of women lifting and carrying people in different positions, mostly piggyback! The moment I really got into L&C was when I watched an Indian film and there was a brief scene where the Mother is carrying her grown-up adult son on her back and is walking effortlessly as if he was very light as a feather! The son had his arms around her neck and his scrawny legs were wrapped around her waist! It was about 3-4 seconds, but it is the best piggyback ride I have ever seen and my most favourite!
I have posted a video link of this awesome piggyback ride along with a couple of pictures from their film photoshoot in the Indian F/M L&C section, definitely worth checking out!
Old January 6th, 2019, 07:12   #219
kan
VIP

0 For This Post
603 Total

When I was around 10 years old I think. Got into F/M lifts when I was 12 I suppose, when one of the many M/M horesplays surprisingly led to a girl wanting to lift me up Since then its been F/M all the way
Old February 3rd, 2019, 08:37   #220
Plzhdk

0 For This Post
1 Total

It was probably around 16 or 17. Before I never really cared about it.