The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Female Muscle

Old January 16th, 2020, 09:29   #31
pefemti
VIP Honored

This is a former girlfriend. She was crazy strong.
The picture has been posted previously in another thread, but is hopefully new to some.
pefemti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2020, 11:30   #32
jfiochetti2001
VIP

Where in Canada, in which city?
jfiochetti2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2020, 15:27   #33
Liftboy996
STANDARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by pefemti View Post
This is a former girlfriend. She was crazy strong.
The picture has been posted previously in another thread, but is hopefully new to some.
This biceps looks impressive! I wonder if she was more muscular than you?
Liftboy996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2020, 11:21   #34
davelifted
VIP Honored

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971 View Post
I found this girl who lives in Canada who is really into fitness and working out. But the interesting thing about her is, she's also into playing the role of the "dominant" one with boyfriends - and that includes picking guys up and carrying them around.

We talked a little bit online, and although she looked really skinny in some of her photos, it turns out she's got some impressive muscles too and she actually weighs a little more than I would have guessed. (She's very tall though too, which partially explains it -- but yeah, 6'3" and about 200lbs.)

She said she's done stuff several times like oral sex on a guy while holding him upside-down, off the ground and likes the element of surprise; just coming up behind a guy and scooping him up into her arms unexpectedly. And to reach something up high, she's squatted between guy's legs and boosted them up onto her shoulders to reach it before, rather than just getting it herself or using a step stool.)

(I told her that I weigh between 210-220lbs. and asked if that was too heavy for her. She said no - that the guys she's carried around like this often weighed at least that much. And in any case, she's tall and heavy enough so she just expects to do the "role reversal" lifts anyway.)

https://ibb.co/9YYnxdf

https://ibb.co/JBzKHgc

https://ibb.co/WVt4f2p
She's on Fetlife as Alpha1female
davelifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2020, 20:52   #35
CageDemon
VIPOS

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by davelifted View Post
She's on Fetlife as Alpha1female
Also as much as I'd like to believe this, if she's 200lbs then she must be around 8 foot tall not 6 ft.

The woman in the photos is very athletic but not bulky as in no big muscle mass. She's gorgeous for sure so thanks for the post but 6ft 3" and 200lbs?

Consider light heavyweight UFC fighters are 205lbs and absolutely massive.

We have a stories section for stuff like this. I hoped this thread would be for serious conversation about true girlfriend and ex-gf stories/photos.

Last edited by CageDemon; January 17th, 2020 at 20:55.
CageDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2020, 07:48   #36
JaseB
STANDARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageDemon View Post
Well good luck to you my friend. Your lady looks gorgeous and very capable. If ever you feel like sharing pics/vids of her flexing/lifting I don't think too many here would complain. . Lol
Still no luck with being lifted although I have taken your previous advice and suggestions on board so still hoping!
Couple of pics though showing progress of her exercise and weights - her legs and arms particularly are very toned now and she's happy for me to touch and feel the gains for which I'm obviously happy to oblige!

JaseB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2020, 17:47   #37
Arnon
STANDARD

Quote:
I found this girl who lives in Canada who is really into fitness and working out. But the interesting thing about her is, she's also into playing the role of the "dominant" one with boyfriends - and that includes picking guys up and carrying them around.

We talked a little bit online, and although she looked really skinny in some of her photos, it turns out she's got some impressive muscles too and she actually weighs a little more than I would have guessed. (She's very tall though too, which partially explains it -- but yeah, 6'3" and about 200lbs.)

She said she's done stuff several times like oral sex on a guy while holding him upside-down, off the ground and likes the element of surprise; just coming up behind a guy and scooping him up into her arms unexpectedly. And to reach something up high, she's squatted between guy's legs and boosted them up onto her shoulders to reach it before, rather than just getting it herself or using a step stool.)

(I told her that I weigh between 210-220lbs. and asked if that was too heavy for her. She said no - that the guys she's carried around like this often weighed at least that much. And in any case, she's tall and heavy enough so she just expects to do the "role reversal" lifts anyway.)

https://ibb.co/9YYnxdf

https://ibb.co/JBzKHgc

https://ibb.co/WVt4f2p
Are you guys gonna go out? She looks like a keeper.
Arnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2020, 22:47   #38
JaseB
STANDARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaseB View Post
Still no luck with being lifted although I have taken your previous advice and suggestions on board so still hoping!
Couple of pics though showing progress of her exercise and weights - her legs and arms particularly are very toned now and she's happy for me to touch and feel the gains for which I'm obviously happy to oblige!

Not the best pics but was able to feel her thigh muscles after a workout the other day

JaseB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2020, 21:25   #39
tjw1971
VIP Honored

Default Hey, I'm just going by what she said....

Your response is one reason I sometimes decide NOT to share things on boards like this one. Always someone who thinks they know better who is lying and who isn't.

First of all, there's really no telling when she took some of those photos. Maybe she bulked up a bit since they were taken and 200lbs. is her current weight?

And yes, she has a profile over on FetLife -- which is where I found out about her. We chatted in private on there a few times because I was intrigued by her interest in doing lifts and carries as the dominant one.

I didn't ever attempt to meet up with her in person, and likely will never do so -- because among other things, I don't live in Canada. I didn't share my own photos with her either, so she might not find me physically attractive either. Who knows?

But 6'3" and 200lbs. isn't really impossible either. Some people just have a heavier, denser build than others. My ex-wife's best friend who helped her do a housecleaning business for a while was about 6' or 6'1" and had an overall slender to average build, and weighed 200.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageDemon View Post
Also as much as I'd like to believe this, if she's 200lbs then she must be around 8 foot tall not 6 ft.

The woman in the photos is very athletic but not bulky as in no big muscle mass. She's gorgeous for sure so thanks for the post but 6ft 3" and 200lbs?

Consider light heavyweight UFC fighters are 205lbs and absolutely massive.

We have a stories section for stuff like this. I hoped this thread would be for serious conversation about true girlfriend and ex-gf stories/photos.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2020, 22:31   #40
greybeezer
Administrator

Quote:
Your response is one reason I sometimes decide NOT to share things on boards like this one. Always someone who thinks they know better who is lying and who isn't.

First of all, there's really no telling when she took some of those photos. Maybe she bulked up a bit since they were taken and 200lbs. is her current weight?

And yes, she has a profile over on FetLife -- which is where I found out about her. We chatted in private on there a few times because I was intrigued by her interest in doing lifts and carries as the dominant one.

I didn't ever attempt to meet up with her in person, and likely will never do so -- because among other things, I don't live in Canada. I didn't share my own photos with her either, so she might not find me physically attractive either. Who knows?

But 6'3" and 200lbs. isn't really impossible either. Some people just have a heavier, denser build than others. My ex-wife's best friend who helped her do a housecleaning business for a while was about 6' or 6'1" and had an overall slender to average build, and weighed 200.
It's definitely possible for someone who is 6'3 and muscular to have a walk around weight of around 200lbs, I know plenty of fbb's who are around 5'4-5-6 who walk around at 170-200lbs. Most fighters who compete at 205 walk around well over that cut drastically for fight time.
greybeezer is offline   Reply With Quote