The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old July 6th, 2010, 19:59   #1
Coolbeans
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,237 Total
Default Davemeister - Where for art thou?

Yo Davemeister,

I recall some time back you said you were thinking of calling it quits with producing new material for your site. And it doesn't appear that you have updated your site in awhile. I hope this isn't true - you had some great L&C material on there. And some of your more recent videos were quite good. If you have definitely "retired", I can understand your decision. But that would still be a bummer.
Old July 15th, 2010, 16:13   #2
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Just completed the first part of a move to a new (very small) town and got my internet connected today. For the past three weeks, I've been living out of suitcases in various motels with practically non-existent internet connections. I will respond in detail shortly, but for now, just know that yes, I am not producing new content although I have some additional full-length videos ready to release as well as other content on the main site and clips4sale.

I hope those producers that are continuing to produce lift and carry content will step up and make some amazing videos, because as the hair club for men president used to say in those commercials, "I'm not only the lift and carry president, I'm also a client"