Closed Thread

Old December 29th, 2011, 17:53   #1
Lifter
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
362 Total
Default A sad day

It seems that www.liftnandcarrying.com has finally closed. Sure, the website was amateurish, the updates taking longer and longer, until this last year there were hardly any, and yet, they produced some awesome material, with some of the most beautiful, cuttest girls around. A sad day, I will miss Liftn and carrying.
Old December 29th, 2011, 18:48   #2
EZ
STANDARD

0 For This Post
57 Total

Here, here.

I agree. I think the amateurish aspect was a huge part of that sites charm as I always prefer the girl-next-store type over the model type and the girls they used screamed hottie from your college class. And the quality of girls they used improved so much over the years.

I know that site got flack for the girls not looking like they were enjoying themselves, but I generally never felt that way about them. At their best, I thought the site captured girls who did enjoy the experience of being carried. I also enjoyed the newbie who got carried and seem innocent towards being carried, where they would jump into the the experience but never quite "got it." That always worked for me as long as they did a good job being carried over those shoulders.

I'd say it was probably a 50/50 ration between updates I liked and those that I didn't care for but given the frequency of their updates and the cost for membership, being a member was always a worthy venture for me. At least up until this past year or so when they stopped updating.

They were one of my first lift and carry sites i discovered that focused on the female being lifted and for that they remained one of my favorites. They will be missed.

Last edited by EZ; December 29th, 2011 at 18:53.
Old December 29th, 2011, 19:07   #3
drunken_agent
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
538 Total

Their clips4sale site remains open, though who knows for how long. And it seems they haven't had an update in quite some time.
http://clips4sale.com/studio/9609/
Old December 29th, 2011, 19:15   #4
dbarbob
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
18 Total

The site closure does indeed make for a sad day. I always thought that their "lift and kiss" theme was very nice and not often replicated elsewhere. Maybe some other producer will carry on in a like manner.
Old December 29th, 2011, 19:30   #5
themasterkavar
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,053 Total

The best part about them was the girl-next-door feel to all the lifters. I don't care too see women lifting men smaller then them like many other sites. Unfortunately, the productions values were very low.... almost every piggyback ride, shoulder ride, cradle, etc. was the same. They few times they branched out with a series, they were very good.
Old December 29th, 2011, 20:25   #6
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

It was a original and innovative lift and carry site in my opinion. The lift and kissing I think is rare in this business, a few producers do it.
The girls are always hot and very strong, only on liftnandcarrying i see strong cute girls do always PERFECT lift. Ok all of the guy are small but 155 lbs is a good weight to lift, and all of the model can carry easly all of the guy in that website. Awesome.
Yes, is a sad day for l&c fan, but maybe in the future they come back with another site or cool stuff.
Old December 31st, 2011, 06:16   #7
twin
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

they were one of my sites i enjoyed over the years. i will miss them and yes the lift and kiss was always great.
Closed Thread